モンスター・ハイ Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

モンスター・ハイ 4518 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4518

1年以上前 CuteBlossom123 said…
Cupid opened the door and Draculaura gave a big hug to her shice there BBF'S.
"Cupid i'm so glad your here!" Draculaura said in exictment.
She then said hello to everyone else.
"So what we playing?" Draculaura asked curious.
"Were playing Truth or Scare, wanna play?" Cupid asked.
Draculaura said down but felt freezing because of the weather.
"Wow it sure is..c..c.cold out here tonight." Draculaura said stuggling with her words.
Cupid put a warn fluffly pink hearted blanket on Draculaura.
"Hope this helps." Cupid said a little bit worried.
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
"This party sure is boring Cleo thought, so she grabbed her Icoffin and texted all the MH boys to come
1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Hmm I'm thinking total school outfit embarrassment ." Toralei said smiling really big.
Abbey did not know what was coming from Cleo's texts as she heard a large knock on the door. " Who is that." Abbey asked " Every Girl is here."
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
sick
Clawtina knocked on the door while sobbing, while Lagoona was next to her twirling a blond curl of hair.
"I wonder if there gonna let us in mate". Lagoona exclaimed In a worried Aussie accent.
Clawtina's stomach was churning.
Abbey opened the door just to see Clawtina and Lagoona."Oh Hey Guys ." she said "Come on In."

She let the two girls inside but after she heard another knock. Now she new all the girls were here "Now who could that be." she said looking around the room at the other girls.
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
"Thanks for letting us in mates". Said Lagoona while sneezing every now and then.
Clawtina was just staring through the window ready for justice.
"Are you two okay." Abbey asked "I'm sorry about the walk."
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
crying
"whhaatt". Clawtina said half list in space.
"my parents are getting devorced". Clawtina said while sobbing.
"if my mom wins I'm not going to monster high. But if my dad wins I'm going to monster high, so I'm in stuck in my own world right now".
"I am sorry." Abbey said while giving her a hug"I want you to stay at Monster High.".
"Cheer up ghoulfriend tonight we won't talk anything about that." Cupid said a little bit guitly.
Frankie and Clawdeen nodded "For Sure." Clawdeen said. "Come on Ghoul friend lets have some fun." Frankie said smiling.
"Hmmm blind makeover!" Draculaura said exictly.
"Why should we do that? Draculaura you would be boss cos you like do blind makeover like everyday cos your a vampire." Cupid said a little be bored and fed up.
"Its not all about you!" Draculaura said sad and angry.
The ghouls started to fight.
"Guys Settle Down You Are like baby Yaks at meal time." Abbey said yelling " Nahhhhhhhhhhjh."
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
crying
"You guys sound like my parents fighting that leads to devorce so can you STOP"!!!!
Clawtina said while sobbing.
"This is not Helping."Frankie said "It's making Clawtina even more sad."
Spectra saw the girls fighting, and crying so that made her cry even more!
hmmm
And when that happend Abbey had heard another knock on the door with voices . She lpoked back at Cleo who looked like she was smirking and it looked like she knew who it was . " Who is that ." Abbey asked pointing at the door.
Next thing you know every boy from monster high break down the door. "PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTY" "Well we WERE missing a little something" Cleo smiled
last edited 1年以上前
Abbey's eyes grew big . "Cleo ." she yelled surprised. "You invited all the boys." she gasped.

Frankie smiled really big " Now we can play Spin the Biter." Clawdeen nodded "I'm up for that."

Abbey's dad was out of town for the weekend and he said she could have people over he never specified what people . That is when Abbey yelled out " You Guys Ready To Have the Best Party Ever."
Spectra looked around and saw a familiar face alone in the corner alone. "Baxter?" She asked. Baxter ran and picked her up "i Love you" they both smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~
"Can we make a hurricane?" Heath asked Abbey
Abbey smirked ."Only if your lips are involved." she said giggling .
"I guess" Heath said with a confused look
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'll never leave you, never in my entire existence" Baxter whispered in Spectra's ear
Abbey looked confused also " What did you mean." she asked him.
"Nothing just trying to scare you" Heath smiled "It looks like it worked" Heath started to laugh
Abbey faced turned into the non amused look as she crossed her arms and looked at him " Very Funny." she said " Now what do you really want to do."
"Look at Baxter, hes such a dork with that 'I love you' garbage. Don't you agree?" Heath asked
"Uhh ." Sure Abbey said trying to agree with Heath. " But it is sort of sweet."
"Sweet how? Hes like Jackson but ghost-pire!" Heath started freaking out
Abbey laughed rolling her eyes . " You know girls like sweet in a guy ." she said smiling .
Heath goes to get some sugar packets. Then he comes back and eats them all "Im sweet now" Heath made the joke while he flamed up
1年以上前 gwencool2332 said…
frankie whats up guys
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
crying
"BOYS get out right now". Clawtina screamed across the room while her mascara was smudging.
Abbey laughed . "Of course you are ." she giggled .
Draculaura stopped fighting and left the party she bumped into Clawd and just ranaway.
"Noooo!!! I have stopped love :(" Cupid said frowening.
Cupid was running afater Draculaura.
Clawd was also running to Draculara . He just had to explain some things to her.
Baxter looked at Clawtina, then down at Spectra "I think i'll stay"
Draculaura stopped with a smrik she seen her sis "Heh better run." She said.
Clawd saw Draculara stop but kept running to get closer to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbey snuggled up to Heath "Don't make him go." she said to Clawtina and smiled back at Heath.
Heath had Abbey at one arm and he was playing with a tiny flame on his finger. "Yeaaaah!" He agreed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hold me tighter" Spectra whispered to Baxter
Abbey smirked at slapped the flame off of his finger as she laughed and smiled at him playfully .
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
Clawtina left for home.
Holt ran after Clawtina saying "Oi, Clawtina don't leave this parrtaay has just begun"!!!!
"We can have fun togeettherr". He said with a smirk on his face.

Clawtina opened a portal and was in her room. Everything was silent but suttle, no one was home everyone else was gone on their own world/planet.
Abbey smirked as she finally put out the flame on his finger .

1年以上前 Clawtina said…
(guys can we pretend that Holt and Jackson ate two different people just for RP)
(Hmm how about just Jackson and Holt are brothers but separate people just related :) )
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
(ok)
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
crying
Holt was said that his ghoul was running away from him.
Clawd saw Heath while running to Draculara " Dude You Okay." he called .
NO!" Heath yelled "MY FLAME IS GONE!" He cried and hid in the closet
Abbey was so confused but laughed because she thought he was joking so she chuckled and said " Gonna go and cry about it I see." she said chuckling as she went to the closet.