モンスター・ハイ Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

モンスター・ハイ 4518 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4518

1年以上前 CuteBlossom123 said…
Draculaura felt better and went back to school. She seen Abbey upset and asked "What's the matter ghoul?"
1年以上前 xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Nothing" Abbey sighed "Maybe I should just get over it." she told her.
"Get over what?" Draculaura asked.
1年以上前 HelloKitty_Love said…
Baxter angrily walked out of the school "Wait! Please wait Baxter" Spectra cried "NO! Either stay out of peoples live of stay out of mine!" Baxter yelled. Spectra waved at Abbey and Draculaura with teary eyes
Abbey now in shock for Spectra ran over to her. " Is everything alright ." she asked her . Abbey wanted to hug her but she knew her hug would go right through her so.
"Yes" Spectra lied "and you?" she asked
Abbey shrugged "I guess I'm fine.". The she looked at her " But you are definatly not." she said with a sad face "Just tell me what happend , I will listen."
"I guess Baxter doesn't like gossiping, and snooping in peoples lives" Spectra cried "But now that's all i have" she cried more
" Now Spectra." Abbey said " Your have for than that you have great friends and amazing writing talent ." she said smiling . " You could be an amazing story writer or even a newspaper story writer." she said. " Maybe instead of snooping you ask and find out the truth ." she told her " Your a great ghost ." she said and hugged her even though it did go right through her.
"Umm thanks" Spectra smiled "See you ghouls later tonight!" Spectra cheered as she went home
Abbey smiled she actually did something good for once.

Abbey started to walk home to get ready for her sleepover.
Baxter AND Heath decided to burn all the roses in the catacombs, Spectra store at a wall all day crying .
Abbey caught Heath walking out of the catacombs as she started to go home . " Wait ." she called running to him at full speed.
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
Clawtina came back to school with a big bite mark on her neck. She was so embarrassed. Plus today was her Sweet Sixteenth.
Toralei snaked up to Clawtina in the hallway. " Where did you get that thing from." she asked her slightly snarking and laughing.
Heath stopped and turned around
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
"I got it from Victora".
Abbey grabbed his face and smashed his lips against hers .

~~~~~~~~~~

"Really " Toralei said "You know we could do something about that." she said smirking.
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
"Really like what". Clawtina said with a stick behind her back.
Toralei rubbed her paws/hands together . " I like to call it Revenge , but you can call it whatever you wish." she smirked .
Heath loved the feeling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baxter looked at the happy couple and sighed. Then he ran to Spectra's
house.
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
"So Toralei what is your plan for revenge or should I say our plan"? Clawtina asked
Abbey smiled " I love you." she whispers to him.
"I know ya-I mean love you too" Heath smiled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baxter was too tired to run any farther so he walked back home, but nearly fainted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spectra saw Baxter on the ground unconscious so she kissed his cheek and gave him CPR and quickly faded away
"Great , Do you want to do something." she asked him still smiling.
"Yeah but don't you have a slumber party? and I'm too busy tonight. So tomorrow morning I'll take you to breakfast" Heath said "Love you, bye" He kissed Abbey's cheek
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baxter woke up and when he got home he noticed a kiss mark on his cheek in the shade of Spectra violet
" Okay." Abbey said " Goodbye ." then she kissed his cheek and walked to her house . After hours of setting things up she was finally ready for her guests to arrive . She sat in a chair waiting.
Spectra got her belongings and headed to Abbeys house in the mountains
Abbey still waiting texted on her iCoffin just waiting for her guests.
When Spectra arrived at Abbeys she was out of breath. ~KNOCK KNOCK~
Abbey ran to the door just to find Spectra. " Hey " she said inviting her in. "You Okay." she asked him.
"yes...GASP....thanks"
" Your Welcome " Abbey said . " So what do you want to do first." she asked her smiling.
"Are any other ghouls here? Beacause i'd love to play truth or dare!" Spectra cheered
"Oh Me Too" Abbey said as she heard a door bell. (I will be Frankie and Clawdeen also ) It was Frankie and Clawdeen. " Hey Abbey " they both said as the entered . They both argreed to play Truth or Dare. " Okay who wants to go first " Abbey asked.
~Knock Knock~ "Its Howleen, and Cupid!"
Abbey rushed to the door to open it" Hey guys you want to join in a game of truth or dare ." she asked them while letting them inside .
"Sure!" Howleen sqealed. ~KNOCK KNOCK~ Its Cleo!
last edited 1年以上前
"Okay Who wants to go first." Abbey said smiling .
"I guess I'll go first" Cupid raised her hand
"Okay pick your victim ." Abbey told her.
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
Meanwhile Toralei and Clawtina were seeking revenge on Victora.
"So Toralei what are we going to do"? "Are we setting a trap, spell, send her to a new dimension or kill her with a big steak (sharp piece of wood)"?
Cupid thought for a second "hmm Spectra! Truth or dare?" C.A. asked "Uhh truth" She said slowly "is it true that you need my help?" Cupid asked Spectra looked down and started sobbing "Baxter!"
Frankie , Clawdeen and Abbey went over to comfort poor Spectra. "It's okay ghoul" Clawdeen said .
~KNOCK~
Abbey went over to the door and openend it.
(Ummm i'm Cupid.)
(oh oops , and Every girl is invited to the Slumber Party just saying )

Toralei looked at her . " That is the magic of the cat , I do better as the revenge goes along." She then hopped up on a locker and layed down " Tell me some of your ideas ." she purred.
(it's ok)
Draculaura knocked at the door.
Cupid said "I wonder if that's Draculaura."
1年以上前 Clawtina said…
"Well i would like to attack her or something but Draculaura wouldn't be pleased. So what are your ideas"? Clawtina asked knowing that Toralei's ideas were going to be smashing!!!