マイケル・ジャクソン Help Me create a MJ Fantasy!!!(If あなた particapate youll get one Prop)

anniejacksonn posted on Oct 06, 2013 at 02:01AM
hey Guys I need you help to create a MJ Fanfiction once we finish it I will post the story!!!!Ok Here we go......
Heres the Plot....
(A girl named annie is best friends with the king pop, she meet him through his brother Jermaine cause they happen to be dateing and they are engaged) its your way how the story will be I just gave the plot so you know how the story will go(the story is the bad era) if you participate the most with the story ill give you 4 props. OK LETS GET STARTED!!!!!!

マイケル・ジャクソン 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 anniejacksonn said…
Ill get it started the rest is up to you.
Annie was at home watching tv with her friend shanna when ......... YOUR TURN!
1年以上前 MJcutiepie2002 said…
When someone knocks on the door Annie goes to door opens it and.........
1年以上前 Eternalmike said…
at the door is Jermaine and Annie gives him a big hug and kiss...
1年以上前 Princia said…
Jermain can't resist, he pushed her, while continuing to kiss Annie sweetly, close the door with his foot....
1年以上前 anniejacksonn said…
smile
(whoever puts a longer response gets 3 props!) ok u guys can continue.....
1年以上前 Princia said…
big smile
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, Jermaine and Annie stopped and they looked shyly, we knocked again. A sweet voice like an angel (xD) said :"hey, Annie, it's Michael! "wait Mike" said Annie and ran, open the door and said : Hi, Mike, sorry... she stopped when she saw a little girl with beatiful brown curly hair, but she appeared not as a kid, probably she had 16 years or 17 years old...
1年以上前 Princia said…
When Michael noticed that Annie looked this girl, said : Oh sorry, I wanna present you, Pearlia, she is a sweet girl, who she wants stay with me, to protect me. Michael began laughed "it's right, Pearly ? you told me that no ? It's true, nice to meet you, Annie, the best friend of my angel, Michael. Said Pearlia, with a sure air. Michael laughed, and Annie looked her a suprised and said : Umm nice to meet you too. she add : come on get in! Michael can I talk you, just a minute ? Yeah, of course... said Michael, stopped when he look Jermaine, and said : Oh Jermaine ? You are here, long? Umm... no I just arrived, as not ago few minutes... they heard flushed of the toilet, and Shanna arrived in hall and said with surprised : ow! I think, I missed something...