Merthur Brolin または Bradlin? What a dilemma!

BJsRealm posted on Sep 03, 2017 at 12:50AM
At first the fans used to call them Bradlin to avoid any possible confusion with the famous Brolin actors. Later, the fans have switched to Brolin instead. Personally, I think it was a huge mistake, but I can't change how people choose to call Colin & Bradley pairing, can I? That's why I need you, the fans, to choose which name do you prefer. Bradlin would be my first choice tbh. What about you? How would you like to call them it's up to you!
 At first the ファン used to call them Bradlin to avoid any possible confusion with the famous Brolin ac
last edited on Sep 03, 2017 at 12:58AM

Merthur 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 BJsRealm said…
wink
Personally I would prefer they were referred to as Bradlin instead of Brolin to avoid any possible confusion with the 2 famous Brolin actors, yet the majority of fans obviously disagree.What can I say? The fans obviously prefer Brolin so be it!
1年以上前 superboy16 said…
big smile
Bradlin sounds great to me! I don't like Brolin that much either. I mean 2 Brolins in real life are more than enough! We don't need a Brolin N° 3!! Maybe we should try some 3. option. Something new and different for a change. What about Colley? That is very easy to remember and it is kind of catchy. COL in + Brad LEY. It's a perfect combination, at least to me. All I got to do know is to convince all the other fans, starting with you, to start calling them Colley!! Everybody say: C O L L E Y !!!
 Bradlin sounds great to me! I don't like Brolin that much either. I mean 2 Brolins in real life are m