魔術師 MERLIN (BBC) New Banner?

KatieYou posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 12:37AM
okay, so I believe a new banner is in order, what with Uther dying and all and with Morgana's change of wardrobe. Anyone else agree?

魔術師 MERLIN (BBC) 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Aramissya said…
I agree!We need a new banner.
1年以上前 heartmerlin2 said…
hmmm
Personally I like the banner. But a slight update would be welcomed. Although the person that made the club has left it/not longer on fanpop, therefore the banner cannot be changed.
1年以上前 XxxFUMMxxX said…
smile
^^it can but it´s more complicated:
link
1年以上前 KatieYou said…
Okay, well then if someone wants to make a submission... :D
1年以上前 KatieYou said…
smile
Okay, I don't know if it's better than the one we have now, but I like this. I made it out of icons I found here on this site (credit to: Mallory101 and Blood_mary, I guess it was just the two of them...) and with images I got from Google.
 Okay, I don't know if it's better than the one we have now, but I like this. I made it out of アイコン I
1年以上前 XxxFUMMxxX said…
kiss
it´s really pretty KatieYou, but unfortunately missing e.g. Gaius. That would be discriminatory XD
1年以上前 KatieYou said…
O yes! oops... I'll work on it, thank you! :)
1年以上前 aidablue8 said…
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you, i'm new here and I thought I should bring my contribution too. here is a banner that I've croped. hope you like it.
link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieYou said…
@aidablue8 Holy Jesus, I like it!!
1年以上前 QueridaPantufa said…
I love aidablue8's banner! :D
1年以上前 aidablue8 said…
laugh
Yupee!!! I am glad you like it it.
1年以上前 healingsprings said…
heart
Me too!!
1年以上前 Barbara_War said…
smile
KatieYou, your banner is nice, but I think there is too much color, it got a bit overwhelming in my opinion.

aidablue8, I loved the banner, there are the principals characters and it is just gorgeous without too much.