Maximum Ride (May Contain Spoilers) MR4-The Final Warning

TheBetafish posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 05:02AM
If you havent read Maximum Ride 4, than this isn't where you belong...

The newest edition to the Maximum Ride series is MR4 - The Final Warning. I read this book in an easy 4 hours, and I was wondering what everyone thought about it. James Patterson said that it was the best book he has written, but I thought differently. How do you think the book turned out?

Maximum Ride 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dramallama56 said…
WHOA when did MR4 get released? I didn't even know it was out yet...
1年以上前 TheBetafish said…
Yeah, it was released on March 17th...
1年以上前 dramallama56 said…
Oy by any chance do ya live in the UK? Cuz my friend says that everything gets released earlier in the UK...-_-
1年以上前 TheBetafish said…
No. I live in the US, but your friend is right. The book came out March 17th in the UK, and it came out March 18th in the US. (So that means I obviously got it on March 18th)
1年以上前 becky4242 said…
i thought it came out 3rd april in uk
1年以上前 funnyshawna said…
heheh it was after school and i went to the book store and i saw it there and bought it.
...i finished it before i got home.

i thought it waas a little too short. i think he should have spent a little more time on it. but whatever i still liked it a lot.
1年以上前 fickleheart said…
I thought it was okay.
I thought it was shorter and a little... less exciting compared to the rest of the books.
1年以上前 Sailor_Edward said…
I thought it seemed different, but I liked it because it belongs with the other books.
And I agree that it was shorter than the others. I really wish it were longer. James Patterson better make book #5 really long.
1年以上前 starweaver said…
I loved it, like all the other books in the series, but don't think it was the best one. It was WAY to short, and didn't last very long.
1年以上前 ladyawesomeness said…
it was a brilliant book jst like the uthers but i dont think it was the best, definitly not his best out of the MR series! I personally like the third book the best! There has 2 be a 5th book coming out right?
1年以上前 samibeth93 said…
i was ok but like everyone else has said way to short and there wasnt not as much action i really liked the action in the other books
1年以上前 kirsti said…
It was sort of... Slow. Not much really happened. And the global warmimng thing? Bleh. I hope the next one is better!
1年以上前 ksoccer75 said…
smile
i thought that it was kinda short. i finished reading it in 2 hours! i think that there wasn't as much excitement in the fourth book either.
1年以上前 ennaatheart said…
The fourth book was like "Here's a lecture about global warming masked as a Maximum Ride book!"
Also, Their wasn't any time for the momentum to build up. The Major Bad Guy died by the end of the book! The book was like a book to keep us occupied while James Patterson thinks of a better storyline.
1年以上前 18wanda said…
That has to be the worst in the whole series. Yawn. I think it is a little lame that they threw the story to global warming crap.