マーベル・コミック Actors and Roles

benji posted on Apr 03, 2007 at 09:47PM
Who do you think would be good actors to play Marvel characters?

I was thinking about this when I heard my favourite Marvel, Namor, is getting his own film and thought it'd be interesting discussion.

Namor The Sub-Mariner: Hugo Weaving (LOTR, V for Vendetta, The Matrix)
Gambit (X-Men): James Holloway (LOST)

マーベル・コミック 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 sfdude said…
Oh I like the Hugo Weaving choice for Namor! And Sawyer as Gambit is a nice one although I don't picture Gambit as being that buff. Maybe they'll cast someone as Gambit for the next X-Men movie because I'm sure they'll do one. Last Stand my ass!

1年以上前 benji said…
Well, Gambit does have that bodysuit and there is muscle visible (depending on the artist), unless you mean his frame being off?

I still can't believe they missed out Gambit, I know Storm is a regular X-Men member, but they wasted her with Halle Berry, Halle has had two opportunities to play great comic characters and failed both times.
1年以上前 bishopsX said…
Dead on with the weak un-spectacular one-dimensional halle berry as storm.in my mind there will ever only be ONE storm and that is the original super model herself IMAN!!!! re-watch star trek Undiscovered Country if you doubt it;the looks the beauty and most importantly......the genuine accent...marvel went with star power and lost out big!