マリファナ Y Is Pot Ilegal And Alcohol Not?

budafan posted on Jul 29, 2008 at 03:06AM
If drinking alcohol causes most car accidents what is the differents between climbing behind the wheel high or drunk. not to mention weed only kills brain cells. alcohol kills brain cells , kills your liver and does many other harmful things. there is no reason not to legalize marijuana!!!

マリファナ 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 HaloFoxboy said…
Yes there is. The government can't make a good amount of money off it like they do with alcohol and tobacco, and as such, they're not about to make it legal.

And, as Bill Bailey puts it, it's never going to become legal because honestly the people who want it legal are the users of it. The problem there in being that smoking weed and cogent political debates DO NOT MIX.

That line of thinking might not make sence, but then since when does any of this rock we live on make sence.

~ Foxboy
1年以上前 ae_is4me said…
Are you serious? Just because people smoke pot does not mean they can't do anything. Did u know a drug user invented the personal computer? And the internet? I'm sure if pot heads can do that, they can make an effort to leagalize it. You are right, our corruptive government won't legalize marijuana because they can't make money off it, but what ever happened to thinking about the people???
1年以上前 bill1990 said…
Lol guys, check ur facts again, the american government spends a stupid amount of money arresting ppl that are just smokin joints, the so called 'war on drugs' has costed billions and for what? to lock up stressed out teenagers that just want to chill out from the big city life. Over 70% of drug related arrests are of possesion, aka dude with enough for two or three joints in his car.

By making weed legal all these arrests which costs include: the police doing the arrest, the legal process in which the 'victim' has to go through and pay for the person to live in jail. All these costs would go away.

Not only would tat happen but also the government would be able to know what we are consuming and we would be baggies with content information like in cigarretes.

+ the hippies ruled! xD
1年以上前 tonyc195 said…
i like the bill1990 dude he knows his shit. Recently in cali there was a bill to legelize the regular use of marijuana and in this bill it was stated that it would be a 1 billion dollar industry in taxes. marijuana is non lethal, non habit forming, life changing, medicine that most people use to relax( not to forget like alcohol or heroine but to accept reallity and cope with it). i know im a better person when high i become more courteous, happy, and do less stupid illegal shit due to the paranoia. so in the united states it would be a 40 billion dollar industry just in taxes, not to mention the shit that bill1990 said about the "war on drugs". Another reason pot is illegal is because of ignorant people like mr halofoxboy. The things i would like to say to him will probably get me banned from this website so ill refrain.