Macaulay Culkin ホーム ALONe 5 クリスマス 2010 ?

jamiep posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 01:10AM
Ahahahahahhhh Will

Macaulay Culkin be the

Father in "HOME ALONe" 5

Kevin Takes A Bride?

Has 27-year-old Macaulay Culkin flexed his considerable muscle with 20th Century Fox over the sequel to the Holiday hit "Home Alone"? Film executives, many of whom would open to debate, but that the negotiations between Macaulay represented 20th Century Fox star in the 1990 Hit "Home Alone". Will Macaulay be the Father in "Home Alone" Five, 20th Century Fox said that he came to Fame in a 1990 Holiday hit "Home alone‘?, Now with a brand new Screen Play by Jamie P. a senior at Mesquite High School in Gilbert Arizona, Fox hopes the sequel will come out by next Christmas, The Film starts filming this June, will it be another gold mine? "Home Alone" Five is scheduled to start filming in Chicago\Kenilworth in June, the Director, "Chris Columbus", the lead actress, "Catherine O'Hara" , and some of the other cast and crew were already in place. Now, filming has been abruptly delayed for at least nine months, possibly longer, to accommodate Macaulay's schedule. Director Chris Columbus, & the head of Fox, said in an interview that they where casting Macaulay for the Fifth sequel of "Home Alone." Macaulay was given the script nine months before the Director Chris Columbus said, referring to "HOME ALONe" One. "We had a signed contract with him to do "Home Alone" 5 about four months ago. Culkin was the first respond to us about the script." Fox proceeded on the assumption that he didn't want the choice role. Then, Chris Columbus said, that Culkin read the script and said they wanted to do it. Chris Columbus said it was fortunate that Macaulay's representatives didn't wait long to respond to the script either But he added: "There are a dozen 6-year-old kids, auditioning To get the kid in a lead part. Look, Chris Columbus said that "The 'Home Alone' Series will go on, 6,7,8,9,10" one film executive said. "That it can make Fox hundreds of millions of dollars. "Macaulay may be contractually obligated to do the Series , Macaulay's agent & 20th Century Fox said that doing the series would make Him "Very Rich, and More Famous Too."
save

Macaulay Culkin 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kclaynelanie said…
heart
i love to watch it again and again every Christmas! I hope every one enjoy as much as i do!!!!!!!!