When あなた First Fell In Love.

jeftelover posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 05:51AM
type down when you first fell in love.
i want to hear your storys.i know it feel
wonderful when it happends.
 type down when あなた first fell in love. i want to hear your storys.i know it feel wonderful when it

13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 InvaderStickly said…
leik three months ago. EVEN THOUGH IM ONLY 11 I DONT REALLY CARE XD
1年以上前 jeftelover said…
lol
1年以上前 MarylovesSelena said…
I fell in love 3 years ago and I'm still in love with that guy o_O
1年以上前 annalia said…
i fell in love with this boy in my class in 4th and 5th grade. well, i guess it was more like a major crush, but i think he liked me too. he has red hair, wore glasses, i know that sounds geeky but he's really funny and sweet and i miss him since we moved away! :'(
1年以上前 omgemg said…
In sixth grade choir.
1年以上前 ColieAnne91 said…
heart
i was 16.
i met him at a party one night but we didnt talk any. but the next weekend we met again cause his best friend && my best friend (at the moment)was dating. so we got 2 hang out a lot. he was 18 && i didnt know that till a few days after we met && i really liked him. && my dad was pissed. we had so many arguments but i was falling in love && he just didnt want me 2 grow up just yet. but we are still 2gether && we have been thru a lot 2gether (my dad, my grandmas death, ex's, trust issues, jealousy, && my best friend having a crush on him) its been over 3 years. && when i finish college we plan 2 get married on the anniversary we have now on June 14~! my dad is now happy tho. he loves Jeremy now 2, it just took time. he is now part of the family, && he is my future. i typed a lot. lol hope no one minds.
last edited 1年以上前
ppgcowgirl commented…
omg adorable :3 1年以上前
oracleofdelphi commented…
a really great story . wish u 2 the best!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 mahnoor said…
smile
I was eight and he was nine. We met at school and both of us were in third grade.He used to tease me and flirt with me alot. I wanted to smack in his face with a brick.LOL.I started falling in love with him. There was a girl who was my eney from the first day of school.She had left the school in third grade but came back in fourth grade. She had always hated me. My crush had a crush on her and told her that he loved her but she rejected him. I was heartbroken becoz he loved her and not me. Now aftr 5 years he has became my bf , I don't know how.......he never said that he luvd me but yestrdy he told me that he really loved me from childhood and had never felt the same way with another girl. He said that he loves me. He had never been in a serious love with someone in his entire life. My enemy has became my best friend , I don't know how..She wants him back but he doesn't love her he only had a temporary crush on her........I have always loved him , he is the love of my life ....He is the answer to my prayers........I always prayed to God that I wanted nothing in my life except his happiness I wanted him to be happy whether his happiness involves me or not.......I waited for him 6 years. I cried for him alot. Today , I think I am truly blessed .God has listened to my prayers.....
last edited 1年以上前
fanpup0511 commented…
omg that is so toughing to me cuz im kinda going threw the same thing :DD 1年以上前
1年以上前 --blake- said…
meh
When I was 16 I was in love with Miley her name on here is ShAdAmYLoVeR18 she had a crush on me too we met in school then we started to hang out together alot and then one day I drove her home she just acted so weird so when she thanked me for taking her out from the movies we went from talking to moving closer and then we ended up kissing i haven't had a girlfriend since I was 12 or 13 years old I know long time :|
Pace2Paicegurl commented…
I haven't had a boyfriend ATAL :-| I'm kinda waiting for this one person... 1年以上前
1年以上前 --ginny- said…
worried
:( i just lost mine but theres one guy who cares for me and maybe even loves me
 :( i just ロスト mine but theres one guy who cares for me and maybe even loves me
1年以上前 hgfan5602 said…
I just had a BF and he is totally everything a great BF should be. He spoils me, drives me crazy all the time, and cares about me. He was like, "I love how you are always honest."
 I just had a BF and he is totally everything a great BF should be. He spoils me, drives me crazy all
1年以上前 ysellemeow said…
meh
I first fell inlove to a guy when I was 12

They say Im a lucky gal because I like him and it turns out he likes me too and after 1 month he confessed to me and we become M.U. and after 2 months he become my boyfriend....

I was totally crazy about him and I thought he only loves me but I was wrong...
because there is this girl who is my bff whom he love 4 years... and I discovered that he only feels infatuation towards me and all he wanted to do is to toy me.. I was deeply hurt but I still continued our relationship.. because he said that he fell inlove to me after he courted me... But now I dont trust him...
1年以上前 fanpup0511 said…
i was 6 and we met at the soccer field that day i was really sad cuz me and my dadhad a huge fight and he said that if i didnt go i would have to train till my legs bled (yah me and him hate each other) anyway i was sitting on the bench angry and a little boy my age sat down next to me i rolled my eyes cuz another girl sat next to him and she kept blushing an stupid stuff (i mean geez we were frickin 6 and they were flirting) so she left and i kept grumbling and rolling my eyes at him and he laughed saying "what i cant flirt with a girl?" and i said "your 6 and your flirting? thats stupid." he laughed and put out his hand "i like you. lets be friends" and well i was homeschooled and stuff so i didnt have friends so i was really suprised and he laughed and gave me a goofy grin and said "what u never had a friend?" and that was how we were friends now im 16 so we have known each other 4 awhile and now he is talking about when school is done we should get our own apartment and share it and stuff like that sooo i guess its okay i still want us to be more than friends though :( anyway sorry it was so long
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 oracleofdelphi said…
i was 12 and there was a new guy in my scinece class. he was really cute and he is really smart. he is also ver active. im still waiting and i will wait 4 ever