ロスト Actors EMMYS 2008

api posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 06:30AM
So, Lost made it in the Shortlist (top 10) for outstanding drama series... For the episode "The constant", I think. That's amazing!!!!! This was a truly exciting episode.
Now, Michael Emerson (for "the shape of things to come") and Naveen Andrews (for "the economist")also made it in the shortlist for outstanding supporting actor in a drama series. But Henry Ian Cusick (sorry if i wrote it in a wrong way) did not. Yunjin Kim didn't make it, too. Neither Matthew Fox nor Evangeline Lily are in the shortlists.

Soooooo, what do u think??????

Personally, I think Michael Emerson is not a supporting actor anymore. He's a leading actor in LOST. I mean, he acted a lot this season. Also, it's so unfair for Henry and Yunjin that they didn't make it. They were both excellent!!!! LOST deserves to win the EMMY for best drama series. Considering that it's been ignored the previous years and that this season was great and "the constant" even greater, LOST producers should have this award.

ロスト Actors 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 sahour95 said…
i agree with you , but unfortunitly mad men hsd it again , and about michel emorson i think you'r right , but they are counting it as Jack is the leading actor .
oh , how did you get the shortlist ??
1年以上前 api said…
It was all over the internet....