レディー・ガガ on YouTube "baby" has もっと見る 閲覧数 than "bad romance"

g_a_g_a posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 10:54PM
r u thinking wat i'm thinking? lets kick biebers' ass! who's with me?? >=]

gaga is the best!

レディー・ガガ 26 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 g_a_g_a said…
smile
or maybe i'm the only one who's pissed off about this?

meh, thats okay too :p
1年以上前 Aguinaga09 said…
I'm mad about it too lol idk why lil girls are obsessed with that lame video lol
1年以上前 g_a_g_a said…
tongue
YAY! im not alone :D screw JB. my best friend and i are having a competition about it... and she's on his side
1年以上前 huddyfan1996 said…
angry
I don't like Justin (im not going to say hate cuz Lady GaGa says it's wrong to hate). He sounds like a girl!! Lets go tell everybody to go watch the bad romance video!! !!
1年以上前 huddyfan1996 said…
kiss
link CLICK AND EXIT AFTER 5 MINS AND 8 SECS.
1年以上前 g_a_g_a said…
smile
whoo hoo! support :) yes people! watch watch watch! every little view will help
1年以上前 ImmaBeGaga said…
angry
Boober's going DOWN.
1年以上前 g_a_g_a said…
cool
hahaha x
1年以上前 huddyfan1996 said…
mischievous
Yay!! They took off the video Baby from youtube BAD ROMANCE is once again the most viewed!!
 Yay!! They took off the video Baby from YouTube BAD ROMANCE is once again the most viewed!!
1年以上前 g_a_g_a said…
um no they didnt :( check again... anyways, i realised bad romance has WAY more likes than stupid baby :)
1年以上前 bmarme said…
well, at least if u combined all of lady gaga's vid views its like 10x more that all of bieber's views on all of his vids
1年以上前 bmarme said…
surprise
now were just biting the dust.BABY has over 300 000 000 Views!
Come on my fellow lil monsters!Dont give up! you still have ur F5s!
1年以上前 PaulInDaHood said…
Baby SUCKS. Its just so stupid. justin beiber cant sing worth a damn and hes an insult to good music, GO GAGA!
1年以上前 monster3422 said…
angry
justin bieber is lame.im so pissed when every girls in my school is obsessed with him,but there is no one seems to know lady gaga.let's kick biebers fan ass to the moon til we cant see them again and after this lets watch bad romance video.and they only watch it not to like it.go gaga forever!!!
1年以上前 pghgirl said…
cool
I agree! I love Gaga!! I'm actually trying to win tickets to see her in NYC. I joined fantourage - a site that gives away tickets and merchandise from celebrities and artists. Anyways, I've earned a lot of points and I think I have a pretty good chance of winning!!

If you want to give it a try go ahead, the direct link to Gaga's page link
1年以上前 penguinfan123 said…
smile
Ok Ok People i know you don,t like him so it doesn,t mean you don,t make comments about it. I like Justin and I am Deeply in love with LadyGaga please Keep your comments to yourself

All the Little Monsters have a AWESOME DAY! :D
Little Monster Toni
1年以上前 PurpleStar220 said…
angry
NO JUSTIN CAN FALL OFF THE PLANET HES A PLAYER AND ANYONE OF THAT TRAIT CAN KISS MY ASS THEN FALL OF THE EDGE OF THE PLANET (NOT LITERALLY)I WILL POST MY COMMENTS IF I WANNA SHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE NATION HELLOOOOO!!!

LiL MoNsTeR 4EvEr
1年以上前 penguinfan123 said…
Lady Gaga is my hero and The MOST AMAZING WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE! I love her with all my heart. <3
I'm always a Lady Gaga Freak!

LiL MoNsTeR FoFeVeR! <3
1年以上前 georgegaga said…
I AGREE!! BABY SHOULDN'T HAVE SO MANY VIEWS WHEN GAGA'S VIDEO HAS SUCH EFFORT AND QUALITY TO IT AND BABY IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. I LOVE LADY GAGA AND ALL HER MUSIC SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST A BILLION VIEWS <3
1年以上前 kooleo13 said…
Nooo thats not possible! I found good quotes by her www.ladygagaquotes.org
1年以上前 kooleo13 said…
noo thats not possible I found good quotes by her ladygagaquotes . org
1年以上前 wesleyy72 said…
1年以上前 DrJacksonLake said…
tongue
I watch Bad Romance like a thousand times and I never watch Baby ON YOUTUBE. See which one is better in my opinion?

And, yes, I don't like Justin. I have a best friend and HE'S A BOY and HE'S A BELIEBER. I don't want to offend him, but, he's too silly for me.
1年以上前 Lady-Dark said…
justin bieber sucks ass. baby has more views becuase of those danm fans of him. ugh
1年以上前 Rituparno_Ghosh said…
Hey Gaga fans! See a stream of content that includes videos, images, tweets, Facebook updates for Lady Gaga and his work in almost every movie instantly.link
1年以上前 girpandababies said…
W-WHAT!? HE MUST DIEEE