K-POPガールパワー Agree または disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

K-POPガールパワー 1820 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1820

1年以上前 luv_warriorcatz said…
sunny
412-Disagree- well, some people can think of them as they want and they're not so bad.
413. Disagree- they're groups that have some of their style too. And BEG has a unique style.
414. Agree- it was a good idea for them to have a subgroup. But I'm not sure Jessica would be a good idea cause she voice is...eek.
As for the 'forever nine' thing, don't make me laugh. When they grow up, they're gonna separate and pursue their ways.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
415."Kpop fans are so whiny."
 415."Kpop ファン are so whiny."
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
416."Dear Antis, This girls are the faces of their groups. That does not, however, give you the right to label them “useless.” They may not be as talented as the other members, but so what? They still work their butts, sometimes even harder than the rest of their group. You arent required to like them, but give them some respect. Theyre doing so much more with their lives than you all are."
 416."Dear Antis, This girls are the faces of their groups. That does not, however, give あなた the right
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
417."I just happened to stumble upon Ailee’s Heaven and I admit, girl’s got talent.""
 417."I just happened to stumble upon Ailee’s Heaven and I admit, girl’s got talent.""
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
418."CL is so overrated. This ”baddest female” image is overrated."
 418."CL is so overrated. This ”baddest female” image is overrated."
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
419."I still think that Seohyun is the most underrated member of Soshi. Most people just see her as the cute and pretty maknae. She is so much more than this. She is the only member who can sing AND dance very well, she’s very pretty and I think she is a perfect role model."
 419."I still think that Seohyun is the most underrated member of Soshi. Most people just see her as t
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
420."it makes me cringe when I see so many people say they’re auditioning for korean music companies. how many do you see that actually get in? it’s not racist but korean culture is all about keeping their bloodlines clean and their culture korean. I can’t see europeans and americans coming out in debuts in korea any time soon… it’s just false hope. it’s kpop not every-other-nationality-pop. it would degrade what we’ve all come to love."
 420."it makes me cringe when I see so many people say they’re auditioning for korean 音楽 companie
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
421."Coming from a Sone…Tiffany & Bom look alike, which is probably why Bom is the only member I like in 2ne1."
 421."Coming from a Sone…Tiffany & Bom look alike, which is probably why Bom is the only member I li
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
422."I think Boa doesn’t exactly deserve the name as Queen of K-Pop. She doesn’t really do much and just because she was one of the first and also, bigger solo stars in SM, she gets recognised for being the queen. I don’t get it, really."
 422."I think ボア doesn’t exactly deserve the name as クイーン of K-Pop. She doesn’t really do much a
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
423."After seeing them (Sunye and Yenny) performing “When You Believe”, I have to admit, these girls have the most angelic voices I’ve ever heard."
 423."After seeing them (Sunye and Yenny) performing “When あなた Believe”, I have to admit, these gi
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
424."I was listening to KPOP for a year before I knew about SNSD only to find out they’re like Koreas group. I don’t understand how they’re so great. Yet, I love ‘Run Devil Run’ and ‘Genie’ no one can tell me anything about those songs, they’re flawless. I love the girls individually just not together cause they’re too much. Also their fans are kind of scary."
 424."I was listening to K-POP for a 年 before I knew about SNSD only to find out they’re like Kore
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
425."I don’t like A-Pink."
 425."I don’t like A-Pink."
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
426."Am I the only one who thinks Taemin (SHINee) and Sulli (f(x)) look alike?"
 426."Am I the only one who thinks Taemin (SHINee) and Sulli (f(x)) look alike?"
1年以上前 KippyGirl said…
415. .... idk
416. agree
417. Ailee is sch a talented girl
418. Disagree, she is by far the baddest kpop female
419. Agree, she is really underrated
420. Agree
421. Disagree, since i love Bom a lot more than fany
422. Disagree
423. Disagree, not THE MOST
424. Disagree
425. Disagree
426. Disagree, i don't think they look-a-like
415. AGREE- so many complaints about what's overrated, what's underrated, plastic surgery, 'together forever', stupid defenses and praises, etc.
416. Disagree- well we all have a right to say if one's useless or not, especially when how hard you work doesn't necessarily mean that you're not useless. They're members that just aren't needed.
417. Agree- she sounded so powerful in it. I bet she'll be one of those neglected stars that sink into nothingness, though.
418. Agree- the image is pretty overhyped, I still like Cl though.
419. I'm not sure which is the most underrated member cause a lot of them received a lot of hype. Agree that Seohyun has got talent. Disagree that she can dance 'very well', she can get awkward sometimes. As for the perfect role model, well I like Seohyun and all but she seems pretty passive to me. She hasn't really done anything to be a role model, in my book.
420. Disagree- kinda sad that so many people wanna be idols. I mean, it's like signing your life away so I'm glad that many will be rejected, especially the young ones.
421. Agree- they kinda look alike.
422. Agree- since when was she called the queen of kpop?
423. Agree- their voices are really pretty.
424. Agree- there's nothing much about them that appeals to me. I can understand why though, it's the marketing strategy. And yes, the fans are stupid.
425. Agree- well they're boring to my eyes, so I don't like them. Along with the other rookie groups out there.
426. Agree- kinda but then again, a lot of korean idols look alike.
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
427".I hate how some Blackjack’s ALWAYS says that SNSD are just looks..You obviously don’t know anything about them."
 427".I hate how some Blackjack’s ALWAYS says that SNSD are just looks..You obviously don’t know a
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
428."Most of the time I can’t get into other groups because I’m either comparing them to my ultimate bias group or I feel guilty."
 428."Most of the time I can’t get into other groups because I’m either comparing them to my ultim
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
429."I think Sunny became my ultimate bias when she wasn’t afraid to stop that man from pulling Taeyeon off stage."
 429."I think Sunny became my ultimate bias when she wasn’t afraid to stop that man from pulling Tae
1年以上前 KippyGirl said…
427. Stop generalizing! Not all the black jacks hate snsd. I am a blackjack and i like snsd!
428. disagree
429. I think this is not a reason a member to be your fave, but i appreciate her for this. Oh I can't stop saying in my mind "Poor Tae", that strange man was weird...
427. Agree- they are pretty talented.
428. Disagree- I find it hard to get into them because of the fans, although I used to be like that.
429. Disagree- good of her but I don't have a bias.
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
430."I don’t see why people always hate on CL and compare her with underground rappers. Underground rappers and idol rappers are two different things. Everyone has their own style of rapping and even Yoon Mi Rae acknowledge her."
 430."I don’t see why people always hate on CL and compare her with underground rappers. Underground
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
431."I wonder if her mom(Yoona's) feels regretful of abandoning her now that she’s considered as one of Korea’s most beautiful faces and really successful,

She’s my least favorite SNSD member. I just feel sympathy for her."
 431."I wonder if her mom(Yoona's) feels regretful of abandoning her now that she’s considered as on
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
432."I admit Sulli is a very pretty girl, but I don’t get it why people say she’s the prettiest in f(x). I think Krystal is the prettiest. Not because she’s my bias, but because she has this strong appeal and beauty. Sulli’s beauty is for Korean type; Krystal’s more of a girl/woman type."
 432."I admit Sulli is a very pretty girl, but I don’t get it why people say she’s the prettiest i
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
433."IU is the cutest female singers i’ve seen till date and has beautiful voice."
 433."IU is the cutest female singers i’ve seen till 日付 and has beautiful voice."
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
434."I used to hate SNSD, but when it’s just these three(TaeTiSeo) it’s different. They actually have talent and they’re kinda cute. I’m starting to wish SNSD divided into smaller groups."
 434."I used to hate SNSD, but when it’s just these three(TaeTiSeo) it’s different. They actually
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
435."They(Snsd) light up my world like nobody else. p/s: your argument is invalid :)"
 435."They(Snsd) light up my world like nobody else. p/s: your argument is invalid :)"
1年以上前 KippyGirl said…
430. Agree
431. Agree
432. Agree
433. Disagree, not the cutest...
434. Disagree, i like them more together, and not because that forever 9 girls thing, just because the SNSD songs are better than TaeTiSeo's songs... by far
435: maybe your (the one's who confessed) world, but not mine
430. Agree- she's pretty good.
431. Agree- kinda. I wonder about every idol's parents in fact.
432. Agree- Sulli's more cute-ish.
433. Agree- I guess.
434. Agree- the subgroup idea is great.
435. Disagree- vocaloid music lights up mine.
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
436."IMO rapping fits Jiyoon better than singing. I miss the fierce, bad-ass rapper Jiyoon who commanded the stage. She’s a good singer, but she’s an amazing rapper with charisma. She’s the one who made me love 4Minute’s performances. But now, I don’t really enjoy 4Minute’s performances. There’s something missing."
 436."IMO rapping fits Jiyoon better than singing. I miss the fierce, bad-ass rapper Jiyoon who com
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
437."I think 4minute’s JiHyun & APink’s Bomi were scouted by the same guy at CUBE. Same charm/looks, they must be his type!"

437."I think 4minute’s JiHyun & APink’s Bomi were scouted によって the same guy at CUBE. Same charm/loo
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
438."From the number of members, unusual hair colors, even the “giant” maknaes, and especially the debut song, Hello Venus reminds me A LOT of Dal Shabet."

438."From the number of members, unusual hair colors, even the “giant” maknaes, and especially th
1年以上前 KippyGirl said…
436. I kinda miss their old songs, maybe because Jiyoon was rapping... AGREE
437. Disagree, for me Jihyun is way prettier than Bomi...
438. Agree, they remind a lot me of dal shabet maybe because of that not very good, but acceptable songs type too... btw... i know i'm out of the subject but Pledis has 2 big groups: After School (talented girls, awesome dancers and pretty girls) and NU'EST [this year's strongest debut (B.A.P and Ailee 2nd place) and FACE is such a great song ♪ This is story about a dwarf and a giant But it's gonna end just like David and Goliath ♪] and a "not so good" group : Hello Venus...
436. Disagree- I prefer singing over rapping, in general and I like it when she sings. She's not bad in rapping, though.
437. Disagree- a lot of idols look alike.
438. Only saw it once, and not really into them.
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
439."Tiffany. I love her. She’s my role model. And I’m so thankful for being able to have her as mine. I’ll will forever keep supporting and loving her and Girl’s Generation."
 439."Tiffany. I 愛 her. She’s my role model. And I’m so thankful for being able to have her as
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
450."I’m patiently waiting for that new BIGBANG and 2NE1 collab. Hurry up YG!"
 450."I’m patiently waiting for that new BIGBANG and 2NE1 collab. Hurry up YG!"
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
451."I hope Ailee becomes as famous as IU one day"
 451."I hope Ailee becomes as famous as IU(アイユー) one day"
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
452."I canceled my preordered SHINee Sherlock after learning that Jessica was in the MV. I know it’s my loss, but I don’t want to have to like something with someone I hate in there. PS: To all delusional Sones that think I’m ‘jealous’, think of a better comeback, because I know I’m not, and that comment is simply overused. Neither the less, I hope they’ll be successful this comeback. Sorry I could not support you guys, my dear SHINee."
 452."I canceled my preordered SHINee Sherlock after learning that Jessica was in the MV. I know it’
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
453."When I got into Kpop, people told me to be careful of YG stans because they were so arrogant so I stayed away for a while but Big Bang and 2NE1 were dominating charts so I decided to check them out while ignoring the fans. I am now part of these two fandoms and all I can say is you shouldn’t judge a fandom, no one knows how a fandom works unless you’re in it. YG stans might appear arrogant on the outside but they are the nicest people ones you get to know them."
 453."When I got into Kpop, people told me to be careful of YG stans because they were so arrogant so
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
454."It bothers me when people complain about non-Koreans speaking Korean. You don’t see me telling non-Americans/Canadians/Brits/Australians to stop speaking English."
 454."It bothers me when people complain about non-Koreans speaking Korean. あなた don’t see me telling
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
455."I don’t care if you don’t like BoA. You’re entitled to your opinion. But do not say that she has done nothing to deserve her title of “Queen of Kpop.” SHE was the one who made it possible for future kpop idols to break into the Japanese market and become sucessful, along with TVXQ. Moreover, she was thrown into Japan at a young age with no family, friends, or anyone to help her. She was on her own. Did any of your bias group have to go through that when they went to Japan to make a Japanese version of their songs?"
 455."I don’t care if あなた don’t like BoA. You’re entitled to your opinion. But do not say that s
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
456."My dad always says, “Believe half of what you read and none of what you hear.” I wish kpop fans would take this advice to heart and stop spreading rumors and blowing things out of proportion."

456."My dad always says, “Believe half of what あなた read and none of what あなた hear.” I wish K-POP f
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
457."I hate Secret’s fans. They spend more time talking about Secret’s bodies than their talent. Personally, I don’t care if an idol is stick-skinny or curvy. As long as they’re talented, I like them"
 457."I hate Secret’s fans. They spend もっと見る time talking about Secret’s bodies than their talent.
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
458."I don’t think Sulli’s pretty/cute/gorgeous/whatever. Something about her face is really unappealing to me. She’s the only female idol I can’t stand."
 458."I don’t think Sulli’s pretty/cute/gorgeous/whatever. Something about her face is really unap
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
549."Most girl groups bore me."
 549."Most girl groups bore me."
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
550."I just realized that Minzy and Thunder are each others ideal types. Minzy likes a person who is reserved but manly and cute and with beautiful smiles, muscles or long hair. Thunder’s ideal type is a girl who looks cold and expressionless, but when she smiles she’s cute."
 550."I just realized that Minzy and Thunder are each others ideal types. Minzy likes a person who is
1年以上前 KippyGirl said…
439. I like her voice, beauty, smile but not her personality... for me she has the wordt personality in SNSD, and I can't consider her a role model because of this...
450 (?). Agree
451 (?, it's 341). Agree, she is more talented than IU, she has a better voice and Heaven is a awesome, special, sweet song
452. That's really stupid, you cancel your album pre-order just because some one appears in a MV?
453. Agree... since you are a Black Jack or VIP you know YG stans are actually really nice, so stop saying YG stans are arrogant since you are not a fan and u don't know them... appearances can be deceiving
454. Yeah, agree... we should stop speaking english or any other language we learn/ learned at school
455. I must admit i like Lee Hyori more, but BoA is the queen of KPOP! I couldn't believe my ears when my sis told me she heard someone listening to Eat You Up :D
456. Nice motto! agree
457. Kinda agree, they spend too much time talking about their curvy bodies, but maybe appearances can be deceiving in this case too
458. Disagree, she is cute and her eyesmile is nice
449 (finally). Disagree
450. Umm... agree but as i know Minzy's ideal type is SE7EN
439. Meh, she's nice.
440. Disagree- not that interested.
441. Agree- she has way more talent than her, in terms of singing.
442. Disagree- I don't even order CD's. And I don't hate her, even though she's my least favorite.
443. Agree- that's just their fanatical side, it doesn't define them as a person. (I don't think you actually met them though)
444. Disagree- I know it's not their fault for being like that, but it also annoys me too.
445. idk that much about her, but Snsd were kinda the 'queens' of kpop to me, and didn't BoA have the management behind her?
446. Agree- I hate how fans just overhype everything.
447. Agree- every fans are like that though.
448. Disagree- she seems pretty cute to me.
449. Agree- maybe it's because I don't keep up with the news, only the music.
450. Disagree- I didn't know that.
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
Sorry for my mistake it should be 551 now but i did a mistake and it's actually 441.
441.:To me, Naeun looks like Domo. I don’t understand why she’s the visual when they have girls like Bomi and Chorong and Eunji."

Sorry for my mistake it should be 551 now but i did a mistake and it's actually 441. 441.:To me, Naeu
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
442."i want yoona to admit to having an eating disorder so sones will stop having them to be her size too."
 442."i want yoona to admit to having an eating disorder so sones will stop having them to be her size
1年以上前 YushiGirl said…
443."Why does everybody hate Hara? Listen to her City Hunter OST and you will realize that she CAN sing although she might not be the best singer. Even if she couldn’t sing it would be wrong to hate her because she’s never done anything rude or whatever. She’s only human"
 443."Why does everybody hate Hara? Listen to her City Hunter OST and あなた will realize that she CAN si