Kowalski Club
登録する
Fanpop
New Post
Explore Fanpop
 Kowalski
added by
Kowalski
写真
the penguins of madagascar
kowalski
Hello, peoples!! RavenFeathersOfDarkness here, and I’ve got just one thing to say: SUGAR RUSH!!!

Let me explain. I bought this bag of super サワー イチゴ キャンディー a few days ago, and yesterday I was out doing stuff and I decided to see what would happen if I ate a whole bunch of キャンディー at once. I did eat a whole bunch of キャンディー at once, and I’ve been mega-hyper ever since!! I know the crash is just waiting for the right moment to strike, but I’m gonna take this time to get started on Chapter 2. (I just ate four もっと見る today and it’s taking all my restraint not to bounce off the walls!! This...
continue reading...
Story Introduction: Operation: Mad Genius

Disclaimer: …Sigh…I do not own this awesome show. Do I wish I do? Hell, yeah!

For those who don’t know me, I am RavenFeathersOfDarkness [also known as PenguinCrazy14 on ], princess of the shadows, and crusader against all things girly, pink, and sparkly, and shamelessly obsessive ファン of the Penguins of Madagascar.

Speaking of the penguins, I have been online almost every 日 読書 fanfics and taking PoM personality quizzes. Of all the クイズ I’ve taken so far, about 85% of them told me I was most like Kowalski. (The other 15% 発言しました I was like...
continue reading...
Kowalski was lying in bed. Sure, the other guys have had their bad days, but.. It was hard for him. How could he go on much longer? He was thinking of leaving. Without a goodbye. He knew he could. But would he? The bunk he was in was cold and hard. He wanted so many things. He wanted to tell Doris he loved her. He wanted to tell Skipper to get his own brain... He wanted to be free. But he couldnt. He was a military officer now. That wouldnt change. He could get court martialed with the snap of a flipper. So he would sit.. And keep waiting. He knew he couldnt last much longer.. He knew he was going to finally crack. He couldnt stand it anymore.. He was resorting to unhealthy habits. He would'nt cut himself, no. That was too easy. He would sit, and think about what he could have become if he had gone to the 大学 with his siblings instead of the academy. He wanted to go home.