last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

キングダム ハーツ 2441 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2441

1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
"gawrsh.." goofy chuckled.

"come on NEo!!"
1年以上前 TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: Right... *He followed Sora* I'll see you 2 later.....
"QUUUUUAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!" Donald cried, stoping his feet.

Sorana laughed, as she went through a gate in the shrubs.
Neo: *He looked around* Let's see.... Evidence.... Evidence.... Where could it be?
Sorana found herself in a room, with a large table in the midded, surrounded by chairs, and a sign that said 'sit down to get your present.'
Neo: Hm.... Well we need to sit in the chairs first.... Whooooaaaa.... They're so tall....
Sorana sat down in one, waiting for Neo to also sit.
Neo: *He then sat in one of the chairs as well*
The chairs dumped them onto the floor, and a box from from the sky. Sorana got to her feet and opened it. "HEY! it's Evidence!!'
Neo: Cool...... It was worth it at least....
Sora smiled "wanna do it again? or continue on?"
Neo: I think we got what we came for here.....
"alright." Sorana turned, jumped off the table and walked over to a door, she pushed it open and went inside.
Neo: *He followed Sora*
"holy crackers!!" Sorana exclaimed, staring up, it was the room her,Donald and Goofy had been in when they first came to Wonderland.
Neo: What's this room? Seems very peculiar...
last edited 1年以上前
"..i'm going to call it the upside down room...cause earler Donald,Goofy and i were up there." she pointed up.
Neo: Ohhh........ Interesting indeed....
I guess so." Sora mused, before gasping as heartless appeared. "oh come on! can't we geat a break!!"
Neo: Not for a while...
Sorana growled softly before she shot some fireballs at the heartless, spun around and hit one across the room
Neo: Hm, *He shot some fireballs of his own at the heartless also, as well as getting some efficient slashes in on the heartless*
Sorana yelped as she got hit from behind, a large scratch across her back, she took a quick sip of a potion after killing the heartless.
Neo: *He turned behind him and slashed the heartless behind him*
" this is reducalus!!!" Sorana exclaimed, annoyed.
Neo: You don't have to tell me that.... I already know that this has become tedious...
Sorana sighed when the heartless left. " i dont wanna do that again." suddenly a cat appeared startling Sorana. "EEK!!"
Neo: Whoa!!! Alright so I'm not the only one seeing this....
The Cheshire Cat, know's all the answer's but dosent always tell.." Sorana squeaked and ducked behind Neo. "The answer, the culprit, the Cat...all lie in darkness." The cat started to vanish. "there are 4 piese's of evidence in all. 3 are a cinch to find." it spoke, only a head, before vanishing completly. "i think i'm gonna-" Sora blacked out.
Neo: Sora!!!!! *He'd save her from hitting the ground* Well, I guess I'll sit with ya..... *He'd put Sora down softly and he sat next to him*
after a few minutes the cat reappeared,, it's body balancing on its head. "well look what you've found, nice going." it replaced it's head and nodded to the box in Sorana's pocket. Sorana had woken up by this time. " Now we can save alice." she mused. "dont be so sure." the cat inturuped. "Alice may be Innocent but what about you?"
"what do you mean?" Sorana asked, getting to her feet and holding out her hand to Neo. "i wont tell..but i'll give you something." The cat both gave them a ice spell before vanishing. "i guess Donald and goofy found the other one then?"
Neo: ...... Maybe....
Sora turned and walked over to a door, she opened the latch and stepped through, finding herself back in the queens courtyard.
Neo: *He looked around* Alright then......
Sorana droped down from the large shrub they were on and hit the ground, her legs buckled and she hit dirt. Goofy and Doald started laughing.
Neo: Sora! *He dropped down as well*
"i'm fine Neo." Sorana grumbled, getting to her feet. "so were done now? can we free Alice?"
Neo: We should have enough..... Let's go...
Sora lead the way to the queen, where she told the card guard that they were ready. Donald and goofy went to the judges booth, as Sora laied out the box's with the evidence inside.

"humm...you collected quite a bit of evidence.." the queen mused. "but i'm still not impressed...CARDS BRING FORTH MY EVIDENCE!!!" a nother box the same as Sora's appeared, and the box's got mixed up. "cheacking all 5 would be a waist of time.." the queen mused. "chose one.."
"what? after all the work of collecting them?" Sora complained.

"YOU DARE TO DEFIY ME!!! THEN OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.....CHOOSE A BOX" Sora looked at Neo and held out her hands. "May luck, be forever in your favor"
Neo: Hm..... Hang on..... My favor?
Sora laughed "i mean good luck.."

Donald and goofy sighed.
Neo: ..... Alright then..... Let's see.....
Sora waited for Neo to pick a box, she just hoped it was one of there 4 and not the queens.
Neo: *He'd point to a box and sincerely hope it was right* There! that has to be right....
The box opened and a soilder heartless popped out before vanishing. "what WAS THAT!!" the queen exclaimed. "your Evidince, now free alice." Sora replied, crossing her arms over her chest. "SILINCE!! RULE NUMBER 48: ANYONE WHO DEFIES THE QUEEN IS GUILTY!!!!!!!" Sora sighed as things started to vanish. "CARD GET THEM!!"
Neo: Wait.... What? But there's solid proof....
Sorana dove to the side as one of the guards swing it's spear at her. The cage Alice,was in was covered by a velevt carpt, a card ran to a tower type thing and made the cage rise. "IF THEY TOUCH THE TOWER< OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!!" the queen yelled.

"thank's Queeny!!" Sorana replied, summing Oathkeeper and running to the tower.
Neo: Alright, let's go! *He summoned his blade Rapture and began to run alongside Sora* This shouldn't be too hard...
Sora dodged a spear, and swung her blade into the tower. breaking it.

Donald and Goofy ere attacking the guards.
Neo: Nice hit! *He was dodging spears and slashing at the cards*
last edited 1年以上前