No sex

Romance is okay

Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Keyblade: Bio: *rules* No sex R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

キングダム ハーツ 2441 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2441

1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
"will you be quiet with the snarky comments.." Sora growled before runing to the desert, where carpet was waiting.
1年以上前 TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: It's what makes me such a fun person.... Might as well admit it.
"well i'm not going to, seeing i've been stuck with your for the past..." she counted on her fingers "almost 24 hours!"
Neo: Alright then..... I see.
Sora lept onto The Carpet. "Sorry Neo...but it's true...i like hanging out with you...but your snarky comments are getting on my nerves.."
Neo: Alright.... I get it.
"your not mad are you?" Sora's gazed was filled with the look of hurt.
Neo: No.... I'm all good.
"alright if you say so." The carpet took off as soon as everyone was on.
Neo: Still though...... This quest only keeps getting more and more interesting...
"it does...next thing you know were going to be looking for missing people." Sora paused "oh wait..we already are!"
Neo: Hm.... Truth be told..... I've always wondered about getting myself into a sword fight..... Just considering the fact that these heartless have been so boring....
Sora shot him a shocked look, turing around so quickly she almost fell off. "isint fighting heartless with a keyblade, a weapon they fear, enough? NOW you wanna get in swordfights?"
Neo: I'm a guy who gets bored quickly...... What can I say?
"your also a guy who's stupider then a rock.." Sora muttered under her breath, as she turned back around.
Neo: Relax........ It was a joke.....
"well..it's not funny at the moment.." Sora replied "this isint a game..this is Life or Death.."
Neo: ..... [So much for brightening up our adventure.......]
(lol)
Sora basked in the silence for a moment, until they reached the place they met Aladdin.
Neo: {Alright..... This is the place.....] *He got off the carpet* ....
last edited 1年以上前
Sora jumped off after him, gasping as a huge tiger head thing rose out of the ground.
Neo: There......
"inside it.." Aliddin remarked, standing behind Sora. "why would he take her here?"
Neo: Because he's a loon I tell you....
Sora scowled "Perhaps..he's looking for the keyhole.." She mused "and he wants Jasmine cause he wants to be king?"
Neo: Aw.... Alright then...... Still, let's go..... *He continued treading on the path to Jafar*
last edited 1年以上前
The huge lion head thing closed it's mouth, and heartless started appearing, as well as darkness appeared in it's gold eyes.
Neo: Hm.... *He summoned his blade* Alright.... Let's hurry and get this done...
"right." Sora agreed, then the fight started.
Neo: *Continuously slashing through the heartless* You things are driving me insane....
" to bad they wont go away!" Sora grunted, ducking as one tried to hit her with a sword.
Neo: Too bad indeed..... *He took down the heartless that tried to hit Sora* Gotcha...
"thanks.." She panted, turning to face the tinger head. "if we take out the darkness in it's ees maybe it will-" she was cut off as a dark orb flew from it's eyes and knocked her back, flying.
Neo: *He caught her* Alright, so what you're saying is we blind him. Well, we've got to maneuver it before we can touch it,
"we just have to get rid of the clouds of darkness that are in his eyes. " She pointed to them.
Neo: Then let's go..... We'll need some careful maneuvers if we're going to get to them.
"right." Sora detached herself from Neo's arms. and looked up at the tiger.
Neo: ...... [We need to look for a window of opportunity...... He'll present one..... We just need to take it as soon as we find it.]
The ground shook as the lion lowered it's head. "NOW!" Sora screamed running foreward, The lion's jaws sunk into the ground, keeping it from moving for a moment.
Neo: Alright, *He went and climbed up the neck of the beast and began attacking the eyes as much as he could*
Sora leanpt onto it's head and did the same, till it rose sharply and threw her off, sending her flying a good 100 feet to the ground.
Neo: *He fell off with her* Darn it....
Sora landed roughly on the ground. "OW!!" She growled looking up at it, one eye had no shadow in it, but the other did, so it was still under darkness.
Neo: Alright, One more to go!
"right..bout who know's how long into it lowers it's head again!"
Neo: We'll just have to wait it out..... Seeing how it's the only way we can really reach the eyes....
Sora tackled Neo to the ground, making 4 heartless sail right over them.
Neo: Hm...... Thank you very much for that.
"no problem.." Sora replied, getting to her feet.
Neo: *He got up* Just a little longer...... We should be able to knock out the next eye soon...