2 Have Fun
3 Be CREATIVE

Characters so far:
Tara & Kara -Heart-of_Love
Selina & Alexandra -Nojida
Kristell- Aigomiko
Hana- FlashyKaren
Torran&Rettanex-HEARTLESS32
 Alright, create your character with the following info Name: Age: Gender: Personality:
last edited on Dec 20, 2013 at 01:14PM

キングダム ハーツ 538 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 538

1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
(Please Join it'll be fun!)
( -_-" does someone not like me or something?)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Name: Selina

Personality: Selina is a very friendly girl, though she can sometimes get mad at someone for no real reason. She is always in a rush as she hates being late even for little things. She would probably freak out if she missed a meeting or something! X3

Appearence: She has bruenette hair that reach her shoulders and light green eyes. She wears a white T-shirt, a light purple jacket, a pair of short jeans, long white socks and grey boots. She also wears a grey hat that she refuses to take off.

Keyblade name and type: Star Luck
Long wrist with a star charm thingy at the end. The handguard (that's what it's called, right...?) has the shape of a star with blue and yellow colors (not making it green X3). Selina just found out she could weild a Keyblade so that's all she knows about it.

Somebody

Anything else you want us to know: Selina always wanted to travel through different worlds and find out what's so important about some Kingdom her mom used to talk about.

Name: Alexandra

Personality: Acts pretty much like Selina. She gets angry for many reasons, big or small, and thinks that maths are the stupiest thing ever invented. However, unlike Selina, she knows how to use her keyblade properly and travel through different worlds by herself. But most of the time she's a big goofball.

Appearence: Wears a black coat as she once joined Organization 13, but then she escaped and kept the clothes. Dark green eyes and bruentte hair.

Nobody

Keyblade name and type: Twin Star.
Pretty much a copy of Selina's keyblade.
last edited 1年以上前
heart-of_love commented…
lol i shows up a picture of the Nobody keyblade 1年以上前
Nojida commented…
i have no idea how to make a nobody's keyblade, since i barely came up with selina's! XP 1年以上前
Name: Tara Hunter

Personality: kind, sweet , has a short temper.thinks it's funny to make others mad but is quick to say sorry if something she did made her friend's angry.

Appearance: Picture (Tara long hair Kara short hair)

Keyblade name and type: Nobody Keyblade . her keyblade lets her control nearby nobodys

Somebody or Nobody: sombody

Anything else you want us to know: her nobody Kara gave her the new keyblade
 Name: Tara Hunter Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: kind, sweet , has a short temper.th
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(I guess we're ready? Which world are we starting from?)
( i have no idea how about........Traverse Town?)
1年以上前 Nojida said…
(I'm fine with that ^^)

"RUUN!!!" Selina yells as she was running away from some Heartless "Leave me alone already!". Ever since she came to this world she was being chased by those creatures. It was getting anoying!
"This is completely ridiculous! I didn't eat your lunch, did I?!" she yells. Then stumbles, for the tenth time today, and falls on the ground "Darn my inability to run when there's danger!" she gets back up and continues her running.
Look out! *Jumps over Selina and attacks the heartless with my keyblade.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Selina turns around to see a girl defeating the Heartless. When they were finally gone, she sits on the ground exhausted.
"Finally! I was being chased forever!" she says "Thanks, by the way!"
*keyblade vanishes* no problem i'm Tara and this is Kera
*Kera wave's*
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*gets up* Nice to meet you! I'm Selina! *waves also* Hey you two look kinda similar! Are you sisters?
*Smiles* nope she's my nobody or.... a part of me
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*closes ears* Please no more 'Nobody' stuff! I'm tired of hearing the same story again and again! How can a person ever have a copy of himself?! It doesn't make sense!
i'm sorry it's a Heartless thing *smiles *did you world vanish as well?
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Vanish? Umm... *scraches head* I'm not sure. I was talking with a person in a black coat and bofore I knew it, I ended up here. After that I was being chased by those Heartless.
*place's hand on Kara's sholder* the same thing happned to me but i had to fight a huge monster then i woke up here......i was killed by a heartless but somehow came back and i met Kara a while later.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Pretty hard to believe but you seem to be serious... *looks at the ground* Could you explain what 'Nobodies' are? I've heard that name around a lot lately and it starts getting annoying...
i'll tell you when we are in a safe place cuse it's not to safe with all the heartless around
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Alright! I guess I will have to chase after my brother later. *looks around* So where are we heading to?
the acessory shop it's one of the safest places i know
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Acessories! Let's go! *claps in excitment*
uh..ok? *opens door to show a blonde guy chewing on a stick* Hey Cid were back
Cid: Welcome back Tara Leon's been lookin for ya sayin it's important.\
Kara: Wonder why he's lookin for us.
*i shrug and look at Selina * ready for me to tell you some important stuff?
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*nods also looking around* Yep. I'm ready!
*sit's in one of the chairs next to the fireplace.* well those heartless were once people. *Sighs* when someone turns into a heartless they sometime's leave behind what people call a nobody.
*Kara smiles* when someone turns into a heartless they leave a shell and that shell is a nobody. so when i turned into a heartless Kara was the shell i left behind.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*also sits on a chair* Really? *turns to Kara* So you are a Nobody? You don't look like a Heartless or a shell...
last edited 1年以上前
*Kara laughs* ok what i ment by shell is a copy of your real self like before how you thought we were sister's. well that what a nobody is sometime's the nobody dosent look like the real one at all.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Nojida said…
I see... How many Nobodies are there?
i think there are 13 more, the nobodys mad up a group called Organization 13 they wanted Kara to join but we refused and escaped before they could kill us. they ask nobodys to join and if they say no they get killed.
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*eyes widen in fear* Do they do the same with normal people..?
*nods* if you have a keyblade they will do everything they can to get rid of you
*Summons blade* this is my keyblade
((this is what it looks like))
 *nods* if あなた have a keyblade they will do everything they can to get rid of あなた *Summons blade* thi
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*gulps* Like this one..? *keyblade appears in hands*
*gasps* you have a keyblade as well
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*nods without any enthusiasm* It hasn't been too long since it came to me. Since then weird things keep happening again and again! I don't know if I want it...
it dosent matter if you want it or not the blade chooses its master
1年以上前 Nojida said…
But I don't even know how to use it or what's it's used for! So how did it chose me?
you use it to fight heartless the reason why they keep chaseing you is because they have great fear of the keyblade. ill help you learn how to use it. *walks outside holding my keyblade*
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*follows still holding the keyblade*
*turns* ok come at me with the blade try to hit me
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*eyes widen again* Umm... Alright... *gets a battle position and runs towards Tara*
*dodges and taps her on the back* try again
1年以上前 Nojida said…
Wo! Ahaha... *scraches head and walks back to were she started* Let's give it another try... *runs towards Tara again*
last edited 1年以上前
*dodges* lets try something else like dodging my attacks
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*gulps* I'll give it a try...
*smiles* you'll be fine when i swing down jump back when i swing left or right block or try and attack me
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*counts with fingers what Tara said* Okay.... I guess I got it.
good now get ready *runs and swing's blade down*
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*jumps back the last moemnt* Wo! That was close!
great now dodge this *Swing's to the right*
1年以上前 Nojida said…
*manages to block the attack but falls down* Ahh! Oh man...
*pulls her up* good try