K K ᎡφlεPlαψ!!

wolfy33 posted on Jul 15, 2014 at 07:24AM
Hey guys!! I realized this club needs some rp!! So i thought i could make one :)
You can make your ocs using this form... You can even be a member of any (color) clan u want! Just as long as u dont steal someone elses position.

Ж_Oc Forms_Ж
((Interview form please))
Name:

Starsign:

Weapon:

Clan(if any):

Backstory:

((The rest is not in interview form))
Physical Strengths:

Physical Weaknesses:

Personality:

Personality Flaws:

Appearance:

Other:

Ж_Rules_Ж
•no killing other ocs without the ok of the rper
•cursing is allowed
•no makeing ur ocs gods
•this rp takes place before after certain someones die..... I wont spoil things....
•ur character has to have some kind of weakness so dont leave physical weaknesses and personality flaws empty. Even if its as little as having a fear of spiders or something, put it in there!
•dont steal positions of other ocs
•posts of rp must be more then 10 words. No short replies please this is a ligit rp!

I think thats it for now! :) have fun!
last edited on Jul 29, 2014 at 04:08AM

K 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 wolfy33 said…
((Interview form please))
Name: im Jasmine Namikazi but everyone calls me Jj because i don't like the name Jasmine....

Star sign: Cancer.... I think?

Weapon: i prefer a bat or fire... Lots of fire *smirk*

Clan(if any): i am a Vangaurd of Homra! Dont u f*cking forget it!!

Backstory: well... I guess u can say I've had a hard life. My dad left us when i was like.... 9? And after my dad left my mom just fell apart. She started taking drugs. She started gambling till we had no more money. She couldn't support me in school or buy food. She wouldn't listen to her dr.... She wouldn't stop taking the drugs and i was alone. I had no one..... i was on the streets only to return to my house to see if she was still alive then leaving soon after. All i had was my skateboard, my Guitar, and the clothes on my back. Until i met Yata and Fushimi and we became friends. We were welcomed into Homra with open arms and ive been in Homra ever sense. They are my only family now.

((The rest is not in interview form))
Physical Strengths: has a lot of agility, flexibility and strength are her best qualities, energetic, is good at skateboarding and driving a motorcycle, uses a bat or crowbar skillfully, plays the guitar decently, great balance in combat, has a sensitive nose.

Physical Weaknesses: has a horrible phobia of spiders, recklessness, doesn't think before acting, relies more on strength then skill during combat, has more strength in her legs then arms.

Personality: loves to joke around a lot, has a kind heart, cares for her friends, flirts, a lot of people call her a tease, has the tendency to bring people closer together, treats everyone in Homra like family, despises blues.

Personality Flaws: very short tempered, aggressive, quick to get defensive, competitive, gets irritated easy, isn't afraid to speak her mind, over confidence, no patience, is a bit of a show off, curses a lot out of habit, gets flustered over small things.

Appearance: Bright green eyes with a green blue hue around the pupal but once she uses her flames they turn fire red. Homra tattoo on the back of her right shoulder.
((No i did not draw the picture... i only added the fire effects and Homra sign. Credit for the drawing itself goes to the artist of whoever drew it))

Other: gets mad when people call her by Jasmine because its the name her mother gave her. When ever she is called by it she thinks of her drug addict of a mom.
 ((Interview form please)) Name: im ジャスミン Namikazi but everyone calls me Jj because i don't like th