ジャスティン・ビーバー WIN JUSTIN BIEBER MYSTERY PRIZE

beckytee posted on Apr 20, 2011 at 07:52PM
link

The mystery prize could be another trip to see JB in concert or, if there are no extra dates on the tour, then it could be a luxury trip to Toronto and Stratford for a 'JB Experience'. There may even be something more awesome that we have not thought of yet... a meet and greet, every JB merchadise ever.... we don't know, but one thing we do know is it will be just as fabulous as anything else we have done....

So do I have your interest? Good, then let me tell you how you win it.

Well it will be down to Koini Credits and how many you have.. There will be three winners and the first two winners will be decided by the top two with the most Credits. Things will be a little different for the third prize.

Third prize will be awarded by a draw, but don't think you can just join the site and wait until the draw is made to see if you win. No, you will have to do a bit more work than that! You see those with the most Credits will stand more of a chance of winning, and this is how. For every 20 Credits that someone has they will get one entry into the competition, so you will need to get at least 20 Credits for your entry to qualify. So, basically if you end up with 1000 Credits you will get 50 entries in the draw giving you more chance of winning. If you have 5000 Credits you will get 250 entries into the draw etc. The bottom line is you need to get as many Credits through mini competitions and referrals as you possibly can, if you do you could win first or second prize. If you miss out on them you have a chance of winning in the draw, and the more Credits you have, the more chance you have to win....

INTERNATIONAL for anyone around the world! this could be your amazing prize, maybe its a meet and greet, maybe its a trip to stratford in his hometown! NEVER SAY NEVER dont miss ouy on this chance
 http://www.koiniclub.com/ref/C-30-80129613 The mystery prize could be another trip to see JB in con

ジャスティン・ビーバー 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 theniceinme said…
wow amazing!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥link
1年以上前 ladybmichelle said…
heart
wow kool!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 chrishabieber said…
heart
omg if i would frak out not literaly ":)link