ジャスティン・ビーバー For those who 愛 justin bieber like me :D

xxxBieberFanxxx posted on Nov 02, 2010 at 11:40PM
Hey all!!!

Im one of the bigest justin bieber fan and i know lot of others are here, so i wanna share this thing i got with you!!its a way to watch justin bieber from anywhere around the world its a program that you can use to watch almost all tv channel around the world, so i can listen to justin bieber on any chanels from my computer and i can also watch my favs tv show too :D i know its not free but you only have to pay one time, so i asked my parents to buy it to me for my birthday and i got it :D
the website is

link

i hope that you too guys can get it!:D
Oh and ILY JB <3

ジャスティン・ビーバー 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 XILoveBieberX said…
heart
Wow It does Work!!!! I love you, now i can watch JB all the time for only 1 week of pocket money YEAHH. (L) (L)
1年以上前 xxxBieberFanxxx said…
Well, im glad i could help someone! :D
big smile
Wow!! There's over 600 view!!!Well, I hoped i've helped a lot of you who looked at this post :D
1年以上前 simatrix123 said…
If you don't take this quiz, you don't love Justin Bieber!!! Are YOU a real fan of Justin Bieber?

Come see if you are one of those "REAL LOVERS"!!! In just a few mins. You will find out!!! Take the Justin Bieber Quiz and you could win a JUSTIN BIEBER VIP TICKETS for FREE !!

link

heart
dont go on simatrix link, it's not a good one. Just ignore it :D
And wow! There's more and more view to my post, I'm really happy to if it have helped some people and are happy with that :D
1年以上前 Zach366 said…
Be sure and check out the new Justin Bieber MusicSkins! There are a lot of different styles to choose from for all kinds of different electronic-devices. :)
heart
Hey, almost 850 view, i'm really happy :D !!!!
heart
That's pretty cool too Wiggy =D

Wow, 900 people now!!! :O

Leave me your comment about link =D

Hope those who downloaded it liked it =D (Pretty sure they did, how can you NOT like something about Justin Bieber ;)
1年以上前 yourfacehair said…
sick
GASP!!! CHOKE!!! DIEEE!!!!.....YOU SAID THE J-WORD....WHY DID U SAI THE J-WORD....*6-FEET-UNDER*
1年以上前 creepylittlekid said…
rainy
Are you kidding?
Justin bieber is terrible.
He makes terrible music.
And it's all corporation.
He sucks.
1年以上前 ellena1d said…
so do u creppylittle kid