ジャスティン・ビーバー No

MarieSabrina posted on Jul 22, 2010 at 08:22AM
News
last edited on Mar 02, 2012 at 02:45PM

ジャスティン・ビーバー 27 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 katie24u said…
smirk
FUCKIN LYIN BITCH! YD U DELETE THE COMMENTS??
FEELIN BURNED LIK ASHES?
TEHE
1年以上前 laura_luver said…
wink
now that's a story I would pay for!
1年以上前 JanetB said…
OMG, it's so nice to find a positive site about Justin!! I just saw a site called link and people are so hateful. :(
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
surprise
wait...justin's dating???!!
1年以上前 joshua912113 said…
Like OMG i love Justin He So Cute

Listen To My Friends Music

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CAMRYN
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
tongue
JUSTIN'S DATING???!! but he said in an interview not long ago that he's still waiting for his girl to show up...and he's single
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
oh and justincashie96, you'r fake, so quit faking, its pathetic
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
worried
omg.................i.....am.....speechles­s..­..w­her­e did you ppl get all these news from???!! well i'll ask him.
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
smirk
okayyyy...and the whole backstage thingy proves what? not that i dont trust you i just wanna find out the truth.
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
uhhhh....hm....mayb they'r just really great friends or something. or mayb he made sure she was safe since you said she was knocked over the once. haha
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
hahaha yea but the point is he lied to me...i am sooo goin to kill him...just kidding. fans...dont kill me
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
yea, we'r just friends.
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
smirk
hahaha ok i gtg so i'll cya sometime later. xo
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
interesting...lol
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
oh well...i dont really care anymore. he needs love, every1 does.
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
i just found out that he could be mean...according to the fan's tweet, dang...if i were her i'd get mad, not sad
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
smirk
yea....im gonna ask him tmr...if its true im just disappointed. oh and add me, friends? haha ;p
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
just asked him...he said thats fake and they aint dating
1年以上前 biebersafaggot said…
biebers heaps tough i bet he could take on any fifth grader he wants in a fight
1年以上前 biebersafaggot said…
ohh and is izzy a total bitch or what? cos i think shes pretty alright:) but i dunno, any jaimes out there think i shouldnt talk to her?
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
justincashie, you shut the fk up, justin never swears at his fans and i do know justin bieber so YOU, QUIT FAKING BIATCH. justin does NOT have an account on fanpop. stop lying, it makes you seem like a loser . i bet someone made that itsryanbutler account that second they saw the replies...fake...bet its justincashie96

clearing the rumors guys, idk whether you guys are gonna believe me but you ppl can ask justin on twitter, yes he dated bonnie but they arent dating anymore, he's single.

mariesabrina, ask jsutin on twitter if you dnt trust me, i copied and paste this article to him and he said it aint true.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
hey why dont you just ask him cuz if i do i think he'll get kinda annoyed cuz there are just so many rumors on fanpop that i ask most of them...he might be kinda annoyed...just ask him twitter
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
=/ fine dnt trust me then..i showed him the article and said "lemme guess, bonnie hanan?" he said "nope" im not sure whether he meant the article or what but one thing im sure that no matter whether this is true or not it has nothing to do with bonnnie hanan. i cant prove it to you on twitter cuz i moved with my dad to china and they block twitter here for some kinda reason, i hate it. if you dnt trust me then whatever, i've made my point clear and thats it, its your choice whether to trust me or not but i swear, i aint lying.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
. . . *sigh* justin and bonnie are just really great friends but they aint dating. whatever..
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
hmmm
r we ppl seriously gona fight about this....its stupid
1年以上前 iluvllllll said…
dude...thats disgusting...stop making up rumors that dont even make sense...
1年以上前 justinuncuttape said…
OMG GUYS THE JUSTIN BIEBER SEX TAPE WAS JUST RELEASED!!!!
GO TO link AND SIGN UP FREE. GO TO THE PROFILE JBTAPE123 AND WATCH IT. HE IS HAVING SEX WITH SELENA OMG!!!