ジャスティン・ビーバー Is Justin ENGAGED?

rmillar posted on May 14, 2010 at 03:17AM
Is Justin Bieber engaged?
Kim Kardashian was seen wearing a Mrs Bieber shirt the other day and has been hanging out with him
See the pics: link

ジャスティン・ビーバー 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Tharaa said…
no dont believe that shit i know its all over the news but justin bieber wanted kim's sis but kim declared that he was too short for her and i think got jelouse. I read that justin bieber said that she is not what he's looking for. she doesnt have a good personaltiy or something like that.
1年以上前 muchie said…
nolink
1年以上前 skyboltcharlie said…
tongue
look justin is engaged to a girl who i know on heree called patrycja622 so theree
1年以上前 jblovesme4ever said…
smirk
no he is not engaged not to kim not to bonnie and not to patrj622 and kim is probably a fan of jb
1年以上前 bigbieberfan said…
kiss
he isn't engaged to kim! IF I EVER SEE JUSTIN I WILL KISS HIM!!!!!!!! HE IS HOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!
1年以上前 Tharaa said…
r u dumb
1年以上前 ilalalaloveu said…
wink
umm i dont really care because what he does is his own choice but i dont think this one is real sorry
1年以上前 ilalalaloveu said…
not really
1年以上前 ilalalaloveu said…
she to old 4 him
1年以上前 Tharaa said…
hiz not engaged to bonnie anywayz he is too small.. hes only 16 which person will get engaged when they are 16... yeh jblovesme4ever hes not engaged to any of them.. on a show in australia they interviewed him and he said he was single..sooo cute... lol. kim got jelouse of her sis
1年以上前 JustinBerry90 said…
they are just engaged not married.......and that is so true...i saw it too before.....they are engaged.........but who cares.....bonnie is pretty........and justin is so handsome....they made a really cute couple....
1年以上前 MarylovesSelena said…
crying
Justin is what?NO!Dont tell me hes engaged...WITH WHO?And he is only 16.Omg if hes really engaged i am gonna cry for like 5 days.I dont know if this is truth but I hope it isnt.I love Justin soo much!
1年以上前 JustinBerry90 said…
he is engaged to this girl name bonnie....she is not an artist....but she look like a model...many people said he is not dating...but actually he is engaged....try to watch justin on ellen videoo.....he told ellen that he actually go for a date....but didnt tell he is going out with bonnie.......we saw him with her before..... and someone saw him with her wearing the same ring.....so...thats true...they are engaged.
1年以上前 Tharaa said…
man ur stupid where did you get that shit from. yeh he didnt tell he was goin out with bonnie coz he isnt..duh!?!... go get ur facts right...

LIKE I SAID HIZ TOOOOO YOUNG TO BE THINKING ABOUT GETTING ENAGED YOU SAYING ANY THING THAT COMES OUT OF UR UGLY MOUTH JUSTINBERRY90
1年以上前 jblovesme4ever said…
he is not engaged and if he waz its his bussiness

and shut your mouth justinberry90 you are a dumb.... and a drama starter

likke anyone needs that so shut the ^%&& up jb berry90