Johnny Knoxville Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to my spot!

misanthrope86 posted on Dec 08, 2007 at 04:25AM
Hey! Welcome to the Johnny Knoxville Spot! I couldn't believe that there wasn't one already! So enjoy Mr Knoxville and bask in his hilarious greatness!

Johnny Knoxville 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
Do you think we could change the icon or banner?? Their BOTH GREAT just i think we need a change =]
1年以上前 misanthrope86 said…
Sure! Just let me know which ones you want.
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
yeah! i really dont care whichever ones that i added =] i'll find a banner and i'll send u the link when i find one<3
Ok, I upload our chosen banner (democracy rules!). But, the new icon won't upload right now, so I will try again later!
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
Hey the banner is messed up,is it my fault?? Ohh did you click on the 800x100 cause then it wont be blurry =]]]
I originally tried the 800x100 version, but it just keep coming up blank! I just tried it again and the same thing happened. So I'm not sure what to do... I'll try again soon.
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
ok =]Cause it works for me<3
Ok, I had to resize it in my own computer and then save it again in order to get it to upload. I didn't change it all, I just had to save it and then save it again in another system for it to work! Lord knows what the hell is going on but it should be fine now!
AARRRGGGGHHHHH! Its still not working. It just won't upload that version, at least no at the moment. I promise that I will keep trying, but I can't promise it will work...
IT FINALLY WORKED! HALLELUJAH!