James Maslow James Makeup

sexxiemogirl posted on Mar 26, 2010 at 05:13PM
people say james wears too much makeup but i say so what? what do u guys think?

James Maslow 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cassie100 said…
no he doesnt lol he looks great :D
1年以上前 ilovekendall123 said…
tongue
i think hes ugly
1年以上前 cassie100 said…
WHAT??? he is freakin HOTT
1年以上前 adelaiadedee said…
I think his eye lashes are naturally dark/long since he used to be a chubbster and well, tubby kids always have big dark eyes which are usually paired with stunning lashes.
Some episodes/scenes he really looks like he's wearing lip gloss though. His lips just look bright, shiny pink and that's what bugs me most. The blush might also be natural, though. Another tubby thing. I've seen pictures from before the show and his cheeks looked a lil pink there, too. But it usually doesn't bug me. He's just a pretty boy. ;D
1年以上前 sexxiemogirl said…
i agree
1年以上前 jamesbiggestfan said…
heart
I THINK HES HOT!!!!
1年以上前 sexxiemogirl said…
kiss
definitely agree!!!
1年以上前 Emmlovesbtr said…
His cheeks are pink because he has roseacea (Same reason his eyelids are kinda dark) he wears makeup as COVER Up becuase roseacea causes all sorts of skin issues...and it can take away your eyesight from what I've heard if you have a certian kind. Not something to be makin gfun of.

and whats wrong with having pink lips? Kendall does too...my brothers have lips.
and he could be wearing chapstick.
or sometimes they put vaseline on their lips...
1年以上前 sexxiemogirl said…
where did u find that out? thanks for the info!
1年以上前 berries4life said…
cool
ummm you girls are missing something...he is on a show....they wear stage make-up!! If they didn't they would all look dead with all the lighting..:) Also in pics alot of peep wear makeup so who cares. He is a cute no matter what!!!
1年以上前 sexxiemogirl said…
cool
thanks 4 answering!