ジェイコブ・ブラック What do あなた think will happen tw New Moon if Vaneesa Hugens plays the role of Lee?

Vamp_331 posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 01:29AM
Vaneesa Hugens playn Lee!!!! What do you think abt the Musical popstar playn hot and happening werewolve gal Lee?
save

ジェイコブ・ブラック 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 confessions23 said…
If Vanessa Hudgens plays Leah it would totally reck the movie
1年以上前 mrsblack_1089 said…
Vanessa Hudgens DIDN'T get the role!!! They didn't say why, just that she didn't get it. But they are considering Dakotah Fanning as Jane and I think she's perfect! I mean, I haven't seen her acting but she's adorable and childlike enough to be Jane.
1年以上前 Vamp_331 said…
hmmm
um ya shez one of the top in consideration, deaz compition between ha n Brenda Song!
1年以上前 ToxicShock said…
I don't think she would be good for the part.
1年以上前 daisy_star4444 said…
Why does Leah have to be portrait by a Disney actress? Can they just pick someone who actually know how to act?!! I heard Lucy Hale (Privileged) auditioned for Jane, but I hope they will consider her for Leah instead. She was great in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants as Lena's sister. I guess we won't know until the third movie... :(

check this out:
Lucy Hale Auditioned - link
Leah Not in New Moon - link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 rachaelwsz said…
She'll probably murder Leah. I kinda can imagine her breaking into a song in the middle of acting... Probably Breaking Free... Lol. That'd have sucked. I hate her singing. But i heard that the news was just a rumor... I think Dakota would be fine playing Jane...
1年以上前 pkrebelde said…
heart
but if vanessa did play it i think it would be exiting in breaking dawn taylor and her yuppi (sorry i do like vanessa)
1年以上前 Vamp_331 said…
angry
but da sad new is dat chris (director) is not gnn hv lee until movie 3! he cant direct! i think if they werent gnn make both movie n bk same then they shud nt hv made da movie at all! i hate hvn vaneesa 4 lee! sam n leez story is the one of the best stories in the bkz! i cry everytime i read it! someone shud sue them!
1年以上前 jacobblackluvr said…
mischievous
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! that wud totally wreck da movie!!!
1年以上前 JacobForever said…
that would be AWFUL. then if Dakota Fanning plays Jane i will have to probably burn the movie.