Invader Zim FanCharacters the doom allience's first misson :D yaaay

invaderlin123 posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 01:07PM
ida: okay the mission is the resistys snuck into the tallest's dna room and made clones of all the members in the doom allience! we must get into the resistys ship and kill the basterd who cloned us and then kill the clones!!!!!

Invader Zim FanCharacters 119 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

1年以上前 kiddygirl98 said…
Nightmare: Well they wouldn't be able to make another clone of myself. I'm not even a person!

Violet: I have no idea how they did it. But when we find them, i'm gonna kick their ass.
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: *lay back smoking a ciggerette* On my way...
1年以上前 invaderlin123 said…
heart
ida: ^^
ida: our trainees,ing and kid, are coming. btw who wants to mentor them?

lin: this sounds pretty familiar.....omfg warrior cats!!!! :o

ida: this has nothing to do with warrior cats dumass *slaps lin at the back of the head*

lin: ow! bitch! *punches ida*

ing: *bites lin's leg* leave my mom alone!!!!!

lin: wtf!!!! im your aunt you cant bite me!!!!

kid: but i can!!! * bites lin's head*

lin: ahhh!!!!

ida: >:) get em girls!!!!!
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo:...*stares at them fighting* *Aims his gun at lin and ida* Stop fighting or I'll kill you both. You're not here to fight.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 silvaria_fan23 said…
Sadri: OH YEAH LETS GET THIS STARTED
*Gets Chainsaw*
sick
ida: alright! girls stop....

*ing and kid get off of lin and lin falls down panting trying to catch her breath*
IM....gona...die....aint i?

ida: I WOULDNT GO THAT FAR.....

lin: ida.....what...w-what have you done? i thought i ....t-trusted you......the best sister in thee w-world....

ida: *crouches down to lin* no lin don't ever think im a good sister ....ever i was born evil

lin: ida.......you.....i....hate....* fades out of breath before she could finish*

ida: evil grins* no more trouble for you sis... at least your with dad......*faces ing and kid* lets go girls lets go kick some resisty ass!

ing and kid: yaaaaay!!!!! *skips off towards ida*
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: Damn, Ida... If Jet were here 'bout now, he would've TRIED to kick yo' ass... Just sayin...
ida: eh...he'll try but i'll eat his ass anyway >:)
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo:... But you wouldn't kill him right?
Sadri: I Bet She Will Airo Boy I Bet She Will >:)
*Pats His Arm Evily*
ida: hehe *pats sadri's head* wanna join me dear?
Sadri: YUSH YUSH!*Jumps Up And Down And Smirks Evily*
^^ ida: okay then sadri,ing and kid come with me!

ING:this is gonna be fun huh kid?

kid:yeah! i like biting things anyway :D

(warning ing and kid are growing up)
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: ...*smirks at Ida* Just, watch yourself..
Sadri: YAY!:D
*Gets Text Massage From Phone With A Massage That Has A Sad Face From Rubii* *Sighs And Shakes Head With "NO"* :( *Shakes Head And Smirks Quickly To Ida* Eheheh <X3
ida: *grunts* your friend rubii will be next *glares at her* if you and that damned technoly thing get in my way *growls under breath and walks away* oh and airo *kisses cheek* im doing all this for you even if hell will bar the way *walks way with ing and kid hand in hand skipping after her*
Sadri: >:l
*Slaps Ida* JUST BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUSE HUH!?I SHOULD HAVE NOT JOINED THIS GROUP!*Glares At Her* YOU KNOW WHAT JUST BECAUSE I'M A CANNIBAL DOESN'T MEAN IMMA KILL RUBII!JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE LOVES AIRO SO!?NO NEED TO KILL HER!*Slams Floor With Anger*
Yuki: *Comes In And Raises Eyebrow* Who Is Gonna Kill Rubii?*Eyes Get To Tears* *Looks At Ida* OH I SEE!*Runs Away Crying*
ida: *growls* I NEVER ASK YOU TO JOIN!!! GO AHEAD I DONT CARE!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT!? I DONT CARE NOW THAT I KNOW THAT RUBII HAS FEELINGS FOR AIRO I DONT CARE ANYMORE *GRABS ING AND KID* LETS GO GIRLS WE'RE GETTING OUR HANDS ON RESISTYS AND MAYBE SADRIS CLONE!!!!!

ing: um...mom? isnt the real person suppose to fight their own clone?

kid: yeah! i heard my mom once did an experiment on herself and everywhere she went the clone would follow her and try to kill her
luckily fluke said that she killed it.

ing: oooh! your mom sounded so cool! was she a scientist?

ida: ENOUGH GIRLS! SADRIS CLONE IS HER PROBLEM THEN *TURNS AND FACES SADRI AND YUKI* I WAS ONLY JOKING YOU FREAKS!!!! *GRUNTS AND CONIUES WALKING AWAY*

ing and kid" *shrug*
Yuki: WHY DO I ALWAYS GET TEASED!?WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL ME A FREAK!?
I'm No Nothing :( I Was Trying To Be Nice But No What Do I See?Boys Just Want The Evil Girls
*Walks Away Sadly* I'm Just An Old Girly Stupid Irken
Sadri: MAKE A CLONE OF ME I DON'T CARE I WILL JOIN ANOTHER GROUP WHO REALLY UNDERSTANDS ME!AND OHH KEEP JOKING I DON'T CARE YOU FREAKING WHORE!GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT!*Walks Away Angrily* No One Hurts My Friend Rubii..
Even Though I Don't Like Her Stupid Ida..
*Keeps Walking Madly*
ida: i was freaking kidding!!!!

ing *hugs ida* mommy please stop yelling it it hurts my ears

kid: please aunt ida please say sorry to sadri and yuki

ing: please? *both puppy eyed*

ida: oh girls im sorry....geez aleader never behaves like this.....im no leader im a monster...

ing: your not a monster your just confused and irritated...

kid:*hugs ida* atleast we love you

ida: *starts to cry but wipes away quickly* im sorry girls....god i wish fluke was here he'd always hold me and say everythings okay....

ing: do you miss him?

ida: *shakes head* no...he might not have been there for you but he always made me feel happy...i dont even know who i am anymore....* runs after sadri and yuki* sadri! yuki! pleas wait!!!!

ing: my moms turning into more like my aunt every day

kid: creepy...*shudders*

ing: anyway was your mom a scientist? 0w0

Yuki: *Stops And Wipes Tears*
Sadri: *Rolls Eyes And Looks At Ida Seriously*
What Is Ida?
Yuki: *Has Crying Voice* What Is It Ida?<;(
ida: listen, im sorry for the way i acted if im going to be a leader i need to act like one. please forgive me i no longer have feelings for airo and rubii can still have him i intend on not killing your dear friend a leader keeps her word so please.....*puts out her hand*
sadri, are you with me?
1年以上前 InvaderStickly said…
monkey
Stickly: (Teleports from no where) DAMMIT! Still gotta fix my teleporter -_- until then, WHATS UP PEOPLES?!

ETIR: Uh they're on a mission T_T

Stickly: OH 0_0
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: That true babe? *strokes Ida's antennas* You don't? Cause' I thought I might have feelings for you too...
last edited 1年以上前
Sadri: *Smiles* Ofcourse
Yuki: We Forgive You Girl ^^
*Hugs Ida*
ida: *blushes but looks away* listen airo rubii needs you more than i do! cause dammit imma cannibal im stronger than all the tallest's combined together!!!!! *pushes him away* just because i said dont give up hope means that i dont have too *looks at sadri* and sadri is my teamate sorry airo but.....i dont want you
Sadri: Yup She Is Right And No Airo Don't You Dare Leave Rubii For Ida Now That She Left You >:/
*kisses airo's cheek then sighs* thats the only kiss ill ever have with you....*grabs ing and kid* BUT TOO BAD FOR THAT! LETS STOP SULKING AROUND AND KICK SOME VORTIAN ASS >:D
ING AND KID: HELLYEA >:D
Sadri: WOO HOO! OH YEAH!*Follows Ida* >:D
*Gets Sword*
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: Aight, I'm ready when you are Ida...
ida: come on airo you did join no? get your faggy ass and lets go!!!
*pulls out guns* whoooooo!!!

ing *takes out whip and battle cries*

kid*takes out sythe* FOR THEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSS!!!!
Sadri: MUHHAHAHAHAHHAA OH YEAH BABEH!>:D
*Shots With Shotguns*
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: *pulls out dual guns* I joined to get work done, not to kill every Vortian in sight...
Sadri: Were Are Those Vortian Resistys!?
Hmm MelissaNar Is A Vortian I Must Kill Rubii's Enemy MUAHHAHA
*Gets Out Shotgun And Looks For Her Slowly*
*ida sees her clone and shoots and stops to reload her guns the clone grabs her and tries to choke her* AHHHH LET GO OF ME YOU BASTERD!!!!! * turns and claws face off but doesnt seem to affect it*

aaaahhhhh!!!!!! ing sweety!!!! where are you honey!?

*she turns to see ing laying on the ground motionless with kid waving her sythe at her and ing's clones*

ida: IIING!!!!!! NOT MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 zgfangrl said…
Belatrix: hey! Your my clones right? *stares at clones*
Clones: *nod vacantly*
Belatrix: coooooool! So you must taste like me, right?
Clones: *nod*
Belatrix: YAY! * shoves clones in her mouth*
Sadri: Were Is That MelissaNar?
*Over Hears MelissaNar Talking To Some Vortian Friends*
MelissaNar: And That's Why Lard Nar Is So Dumb XD
Nelly: AHAHAHA
Vortians: MAHHAAHA
MelissaNar:Well Catch You Up Later Guys Ehehe
*Walks To Other Hallway*
Sadri: *Pops Up Infront Of Melissa's Nar Face*
EHEHEHEHE >:3
*Twirls MelissaNar And Graps Her And Holds Her Chin With Her Knife*
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: *blasts Ida's clone's hand to release Ida's clone's grip and runs to ing to defend her* GET AWAY YOU CLONED BASTARDS. YOU'D REALLY HURT A KID?! I thought ya'll were CLONES not devils! *blasts a few clones away from Ing*
last edited 1年以上前
*ing wakes up* uuuuuuhhh kid KID!? *kid turns to see her* kid: :D thank good ness your ok!!!! *hugs ing* omg your bleeding!!!!!
*ing pushes her away* no wheres my whip? kid get my whip quick!!!!!
*ida runs towards ing* baby you ok?
ing: yes mom im fine *grunts and tries to get up but falls* ow!
ida: its ok hun you cant fight
ing: NO! IM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP TILL THAT THING IS DEAD! *POINTS AT HER CLONE*
ida: *sees her clone take out a sniper rifle and shoots ida ducks in time and kiks it in its face*
ida: ok but be careful!
ing* nods and gives ida a quick nuzzle and is helped by kid and tries to get up*
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: Well, your welcome -.- *shoots more clones and notices Airo's clone* Well ain't you handsome?
Airo's Clone: Same friend... *throws a punch at him*
Airo: *grabs his hand in his palm and punches him with his other hand*
Airo's Clone: You not so bad mate...
Airo: Aw...*sarcastically* Don't make me blush...*blast him in the face* *lays back against the wall and watches others fight*
ida's clone: hehehe *licks her face* your a cannibal right?

ida: *growls* well duh! puches it in the face*

idas clone: *dodges and shoots at her*

ida: *gasp!* you ...basterd.......*falls back and deosnt move*

idas clone: heheh one down another to go *looks at ing and launches self at her*
Sadri: EHEHEH *Punches MelissaNar*
MelissaNar: *Faints*
Sadri's Clone: Hello Mate >:3
Sadri: GRR!
*Punches Sadri's Clone*
Sadri's Clone: GRRR!*Kicks Her*
Sadri: AHRGHHH!*Bites Her* Mehehehe >:3
Sadri's Clone: >:D *Bits Her Neck*
Sadri: ARGHHH!*Screams In Pain*
Sadri's Clone: Eheheheh >:D
Sadri: *Punches Her And Makes her Faint*
Sadri's Clone: Ohh God T.T *Faints*
Sadri: Wow My Dark Poision Spell Worked :3
*Kicks Some Clone Butt To The Evil Clones*
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: Oh, god...here we go...*lays back up pushing people out of his way* Ida? WAKE UP. DAMNIT. WAKE UP. Oh, fuck... Get me A DAMN MEDIC. *shoots a clone*
ing: * wobbles cause of her legs* kid.....*falls*

kid: ing um *taps ing and points at ida*

ing: MOM!!!!!!!
1年以上前 InvaderJet said…
Airo: DAMNIT IDA...Wake UP. Urgh...*Why am I doing this look* Anyone know CPR? No? Good, cause I'm guessin I do... *Tries CPR* If this doesn't work, God damn I'm no medic...
Sadri: SOME ONE GET A MEDIC!IDA!
OH SHIT!*Shakes Ida* IDA!
ida: airo.......why are you here?.....* gasps for breathe*

ing: mom! *crouches down to her* mom are you ok?

ida: heh hopefully......*grunts* ing...if i dont make it.....tell your aunt im sorry but i tried......i....f-failed as a l-leader

ing: mom! dont say that your a great mom please dont die! * grabs her hand* i still need you *starts to cry*

ida: but-but your legs.......* puts her hands on ing's legs* you might not ever walk again....dear

ing: forget the legs!!!! you might die!!!

ida: *looks towards the stars* yes.....i might ing if its my time...........then-let me go.......

ing: but...i dont wanna * starts to cry* this was our first mission together.......

ida: i know baby.....*looks at airo* i-i lied.....i am completly....in love with you......heh and just think...i was gonna marry you......
Sadri: WOWOWO IDA WHAT ARE YOU SAYING GIRL!?ALOT OF GIRLS LOVE AIRO YOU CANT MARRY HIM!O_O' Right Airo?