Invader Zim FanCharacters The Almighty Plan (Forum Game)

InvaderStickly posted on Nov 28, 2010 at 10:16PM
Okay, here's how you play. Someone uses their plan for world domination. The next person must spot a flaw and their plan and make their own.

EXAMPLE:

PooPooFace: My plan is to suck up all the oxygen on Earth.

DooDooHead: Actually, any plant could just remake oxygen. My plan is to squish Earth with a giant boot.

LadyPasta99: Actually, you might miss some of Earth in the process. My plan is to use a death machine to fire at everyone.

and so on.
I'll start us off easy.

LoganStickly: My plan is to find everyone in America and shoot them.

Invader Zim FanCharacters 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 invadermoon said…
Moon: NOT IF I SHOOT YOU FIRST!!!!
1年以上前 kiddygirl98 said…
Violet: Actually that that would be impossible unless you killed everyone in a hospital first. My plan is to attack every hospital in america so no more humans can come to earth, so it would be easier to concure earth. >=3
1年以上前 invaderlin123 said…
fluke: i miss mom :(
klad: me too :(
kid: *sucks on potato*
1年以上前 CorruptedDefect said…
smile
Vexin: Actually, since you only attacked hospitals in the US, other hospitals from different countries are still functional. My plan is to create a deadly, airborne, and water-borne virus that attacks the human immune system and destroys the body from the inside, killing them quickly.
1年以上前 zgfangrl said…
Claire: but it would take a while to set it into the water and air. Plus, people would get suspicious. And how would you create such a poison? My idea is to shoot out nuclear bomb from the moon to destroy the planet.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 spongebobfan98 said…
Zar: There is a chance the bomb won't directly hit Earth since you didn't specify what planet it will hit. My idea is to go to Harvard and get a doctor degree and become an official doctor. After I will get educated and find diseases for small things like the common cold. I will also perform very difficult surgeries in less than 5 minutes. A few years later, my fame will rise as the best doctor in the world. I will announce one day that I found a cure for cancer and suggest that everybody in the world get the shot right away. The shot though will actually be a virus that gets into your skin and changes you into a cannibalistic zombie creature. Soon, everybody will either be a zombie or be eaten by a zombie. The world will be a barren wasteland of zombies and dead bodies.
1年以上前 InvaderStickly said…
Actually, zombies would eat you XP I would merge earth into the sun
1年以上前 invadercalliope said…
sad
no ocs still :'(
1年以上前 dex3fan475966 said…
mischievous
Yes but how would you merge it into the sun? and plus that it would take hundreds of years possibly! depending on how fast you were flying it there. and! then you would have no world, or subjects anyway! heres Zena's plan!

Zena's plan:I plan to go to college, get degrees in ALL subjects known to mankind, run for president of every country! win at least ONE! then using the technology in my power, buil an unstoppable army of robots that shall do only my bidding! and will destroy only the people I tell them to destroy! then use them to take over the United states of america!(unless I already am president there, then use them to make me completely ruler of there) then! building even more unstoppable robots! I shall attack another country, and after i have taken over that country, continue to make even more unstoppable robots with each country I take over, SOON RULEING THE WORLD!!!!! then, I shall begin to take over the planets in the solar system! then the galaxy! then THE UNIVERSE MWHA HAAHAHAHAHA(evil laughter)
1年以上前 InvaderStickly said…
YOUR TOO DUMB TO MAKE IT TO COLLEGE! >:)

I would eat everyone
1年以上前 CorruptedDefect said…
You'd get fat and throw up. XD