ママと恋に落ちるまで 4.20 Mosbius Designs - Episode Discussion *Spolier Alert*

Jennifer1985 posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 10:25AM
What I Liked

• The peanut butter and jam joke – classic HIMYM like Victoria’s story aboot the hot tub, Truth or Dare, and a squeeze bottle of marshmallow ice cream topping.
• Ted having an assistant in the same room as he works in
• Barney… wait for it… confessing… wait for it… his… wait for it… love – I loved that Marshall and Lily knew the whole time
• Ninja guy – though he doesn’t work at GNB
• Marshall storming off
• Barney thinking P.J. was a girl

What I Didn’t Like

• Robin sleeping with P.J. – she definitely has a thing for wierd guys
• Lily leaving for four weeks after having heard the peanut butter/jam joke – that was a bit wierd… though we all know Alyson was pregnant at that time…

The episode didn’t make me go all ‘yay’ but it wasn’t as bad as ‘The Front Porch’ either. So just another average good HIMYM episode. I am glad that the finally continued the Robin/Barney story. Nothing huge but they seem to get slowly to solve it.

ママと恋に落ちるまで 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cicino1 said…
heart
i loved this episode so much barney & marshall were the best thing about this episode =]

What I Liked

Lily & Marshall think robin/barney wud be perfect together and sometime they sit next to each other just so robin is forced to sit next to barney (I LOVE MARSHALL IN THIS EPISODE)

the ninja guy that dosent work in the office

barney getting jealous over PJ

PJ & ted talking on the phone when they were rit next to each other lmao

What I Didn’t Like

Lily leavin for 4 weeks

Pj & robin's realtionship
1年以上前 chehamstera said…
I did quite enjoy this episode, not the best, but it did have some great moments.. including:

-"We are the knights who say - you're fired"
-"Claw five!"
-"Hey Ted, this table just told me you're a douche."
- Ted's "corporate retreat" on the roof.

I like Marshall finally getting a good storyline, I hate to say that while I love Marshlily, he's a lot funnier without her. Though I did find myself missing her. Though I do wonder, these 4 weeks they don't see Lily, is that 4 episodes or do you reckon she'll be back sooner? I can't really imagine a season finale without Lily... it'd be a bit weird.
1年以上前 Jennifer1985 said…
wink
I don't think Lily will be gone for the season finale since they said Alyson (and Cobie) were already shooting the finale epis at a time when their bellies weren't as big.
1年以上前 germany123 said…
oh robin robin robin..my simple friend from the untamed north...STOP BEING A SLUT ALREADY!! ITS DOIN ME HEAD IN!!!

agreed..with what you guys said..it was good not WOW but good.
finally it gave us a relatable story: finding your "thing" something that makes you unique at work. lots of times people are hired/promoted etc not for competence but really for their personality...in my line of work a typical "thing" is the funny-ott-gay-diva role lots of the men play... providing fun and entertainment for the whole team! *barf* i hate those..they steal my jobs!!
1年以上前 ladolcevita said…
laugh
Oh, I know! Robin is, in the words of well, Robin, "Woah, Slut alert!" (Game Night, Season 1)
I love KK (Kourtney Kang) epis. Personally, I loved this episode.
EDIT: I got another one! In season 1, Barney said "...Go ho, or go home!...Slut Up!" Robin obviously uses this motto a bit too much...
(But seriously, I love Robin. She's my favourite character along with Barney)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 awesometeen said…
- "oneday ill wash up onshore with no fingerprints or teeth"
- the awesome ClAW FIVE
- "this table just told me you were a douche"
- Barney's reaction to the revealation of PJ's gender, "because he's DEAD to me"
- "FIRED"
- "coporate retreat"
- "the baby's onto me! Babies can smell money everyone knows that !"
- Barney's "Last week *hand motion*"
- Marshall's "OHHH"
- Barney & Marshall's storming off
- "I love..Ted...having sex with woman"
- Robins AWKWARD breakup speech "Dude I dont know" "but, but friends and stuff"
- "I'm -wait for it- in -wait for it- love -wait for it- a -wait for it- certain"
- Marshall & Lily making BRo sit on the same side of the booth
- Barney mentioning the "Brown suede vest"
- "No" "Maybe" "Never!"

DISLIKES :
- Lily actually NOT hanging out with the guys for 4 weeks
- The fact that Robin liked PJ just cus he had the "key", lame.
- Robin's weird horny attraction towards the "guy-with-the-bathroom-key"

As you can see, i love most/ALL of barney's action. NPH took Barney to a whole new level !

Also, Im not really in favour with the "BRo Love"