Dr.HOUSE(ドクター・ハウス) How Long Have あなた Been A Fan?

MJisLove4life posted on May 03, 2012 at 10:48AM
Im just wondering because i just started watching House in 2010 and i got hooked. And when i heard that House is going to end i nearly went crazy lol. And i know fellow fans dont want House to end like i do.
 Im just wondering because i just started watching House in 2010 and i got hooked. And when i heard th

Dr.HOUSE(ドクター・ハウス) 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 misanthrope86 said…
heart
Since I started watching at the end of season 2. Pretty much been my life ever since.
1年以上前 Milukrezia said…
kiss
I started to watch the show since 2010 and loved it from the first time. Then I began to watch all the episodes from season 1 to 8. It's really sad the show is ending it's my favorite show.
1年以上前 ApplePie1890 said…
big smile
i started watching it during my high school final examination back in 2008 =) got hooked ever since and helped me to get over my hesitation about med school =D
1年以上前 HouseMD_forever said…
heart
The first episode I watched was "Help Me", the season finale for six. So, I've been a fan for about two years.
1年以上前 jameswilson said…
smile
Same as misanthrope! House <3
It also brought me here and for that I am grateful
1年以上前 Kassiius said…
heart
uhm i don't know the year since i watched it but it was when the second season started - so very long.
1年以上前 KrisztaHun said…
I'm one of the youngest fan, because I became just from Known unknown (6x07)
1年以上前 ImAnEasel said…
Not long. Just discovered it, really. I know it was a while before last Christmas.