ヒラリー・ダフ i want to meet Hilary

Dirkie posted on Sep 05, 2007 at 11:41AM
I always wanted to meet Hilary. I wish she can come to South Africa for a consert. It will be so Cool. It will be like a dream come true.

ヒラリー・ダフ 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 VanessaR said…
I always wanted to meet her too,iv'e been to one of her concerts,but i want to meet her up close ya know,like talk to her.I LOVE HILARY SOO MUCH.she's the greatest.
1年以上前 yesse said…
vanessaR you are so lucky, i've always wanted to go to her concert. unfortunately she never comes in mauritius for a concert.
1年以上前 tyra-banks said…
i would love to meet hilary duff. her and her sister r so talented at wat they do. i love them. i always find everything i can about her and sister. i just get so mad wen the mean paparazzi hav something bad to say about her. but wen yur a star u hav to take that risk. u just hav to remember if there's a thousand that dont like u. there's a million more that do like u. I LOVE U HILARY AND HAYLIE PLZ EMAIL ME.o and yur parents they seem like really nice people .plz email me hilary or haylie bye u rock it is true '' the girl can rock
1年以上前 brumbi said…
hi i want to meet with hilary too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 matinaki said…
I'd like meet hilary....but it's difficult because here in Greece isn't so "famous".Hilary come to Greece for only a concert....I'll be there!!!
1年以上前 amir74 said…
hello all ppl im amir from iran i realy love hilary and i wana meet whit her i know its dream but i will do it.......
1年以上前 amir74 said…
heyyyyyyyyyy....... plz hellp me i wana see hilary duff! i know its hard but but........... my heart cant wait