This is not from me. I found this on deviantART. This post was done によって TheReapersApprentice
Reasons to Ship Ameripan:
1. In Nyotalia, though 日本 is very good フレンズ with England, it is 発言しました that she actually is in 愛 with America. (I'm not sure about regular Hetalia, though.)
2. After the bombing on Hiroshima, America helped 日本 out, even though America was the one who bombed.
3. To this day, Japanese people often thank Americans for bombing them, because they knew that they wouldn't change if America hadn't done what they did.
4. Japanese tourists are often seen in Hawaii, especially at memorials in Pearl Harbor.
5. American tourists are often seen all over Japan, and especially Hiroshima.
6. Whenever 日本 gets into trouble (exp: the 最近 earthquake and tsunami), America is the FIRST to 表示する up.
7. After WWII, 日本 got rid of their military. America now protects 日本 and acts as their military.
8. 日本 and America have sister cities: Kanab, UT and Kakamigahara.
9. In one of the クリスマス episodes, America 発言しました that クリスマス would be lonely without Japan...Japan gave in because of America's "guilt tripping face".
10. When America wanted to watch a horror movie, he wanted to watch it with 日本 because he was too scared to watch it alone. But...why Japan?
11. While America and 日本 were watching the scary movie, America hugged Japan...and 日本 made no 移動する to stop him, even though America was being very loud and probably obnoxious. However, when Italy hugged Japan, it was flat out rejection.
12. 日本 is always agreeing with America.
13. During the 最近 ハロウィン episode in Beautiful World, America wanted to scare England, and went straight to 日本 for help. 日本 willingly helped, even though he doesn't celebrate Halloween...and even though America busted in through his window while 日本 was bathing.
14. Again in the ハロウィン episode, America didn't complain about fixing Japan's window.
15. 日本 puts up with America, even though America can be annoying at times.
16. In Japan's song, "Zippangu", 日本 says that it's hard to put up with America's crazy "demands". 日本 doesn't HAVE to. He isn't under America's rule. He simply CHOOSES to.
17. In the episode of Beautiful World when America and 日本 were roommates, America willingly ate the blowfish that 日本 wanted him to try, even though it was strange to him.
18. Soon after America and 日本 became friends, America goes to Japan's house and brings a fortune-telling game, thinking that he can trick Japan. After 日本 tells America how he feels lonely and asks if he will get もっと見る friends, America then feels bad and moves his hands once (meaning yes) to make 日本 feel better, and gets excited for Japan.
19. America is probably the only person who can get 日本 to actually express his emotions.
20. In the show, America celebrates クリスマス with cakes. This is actually false. The Japanese celebrate クリスマス with cakes because they think that Americans do.
21. This one is もっと見る personal: When I went to Japan, a local man asked my sister where she was from. Upon hearing that she was an American, he promptly said, "Ah! 日本 *holds one hand out*, America *holds his other hand out*, besto フレンズ *puts hands together*." (Then promptly began to sing the tune to the American National anthem and, once he finished, saluted my sister. )
22. All of the 日本 and America comparisons in Hetalia.
23. They have their own little shorts: "Japan and America"
24. After WWII, contrary to 人気 belief, neither 日本 nor America harbors any hatred または bitterness towards the war (in both the アニメ AND real life).
25. Opposites attract! America's energetic and happy personality helps draw 日本 out of his shell, while Japan's calm and collected personality helps calm down America's hyper and immature personality.
26. America visits 日本 regularly and always invites him to events.
27. In the ハロウィン strip (not included in the anime), 日本 invited America to watch the sakura blossoms bloom in the Spring. Quite romantic, don't あなた think?
28. 日本 gave America a game console for his birthday. America 発言しました it was a great birthday present.
29. Hawaii has a lot of Japanese influence.
30. 日本 and America became allies after WWII.
31. During the time Ronald Reagan and Yasuhiro Nakasone were in office, 日本 was firmly on the United State's side whenever the Soviet Union threatened the States. 日本 warmly welcomed the US forces because of this, and worked very closely with the US government.
35. The United States requested foreign assistance to countries "considered of strategic importance" to the West. 日本 willingly accepted (and the request wasn't directly to Japan. 日本 was simply the first to respond the the request).
36. The Japanese government refused to provide large-scale aid efforts to China または Indochina until their conditions were compatible to both Japan's AND the United States' interests.
37. 日本 often, and willingly cooperates with the US.
38. Throughout history (after WWII, of course), 日本 and the United States worked closely to maintain a strong relationship, even when their relationship seemed a bit shakey.
39. 日本 and America share a 愛 for baseball (imported from the US).
40. The United States is Japans biggest economic partner.
41. The United States consistently supported 日本 during Japan's various problems with China and Russia. 日本 formally thanked the United States for this support.
42. 日本 also noted that the US military is important to the peace and security of Japan.
43. There was a pole questioning Japan's opinion on the United States. The options were as follows: very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, または very unfavorable. Japan's answer was "Favorable" throught all years.
44. There was a similar pole questioning Japan's opinion on Americans. They responded with the same answer: "Favorable, all years measured".
45. Again, another pole was taken, but this time for Japan's opinion on America's choice in media. The options this time were like または dislike. Japan's choice was "Like, all years measured".
45. Another pole asked 日本 what their thoughts were on American Democracy. Same answer as 45: "Like, all years measured."
46. Most, if not all, アニメ English dubbing studios are located in America. Therefore...America supports Japan's anime! ;D