ヒーローズ If あなた Had A Super Power

miss_mindkill posted on Mar 02, 2009 at 10:01AM
if you could have any super power in the world
what would it be?
and how would you use it?
and would you use it for good evil or niether?

ヒーローズ 26 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 becsta194 said…
if i had a super power i would love to have peters old power. the power to absorb powers would be awsum! i would either use it for good or just keep it a secret.
sorry i have to say theis GO PETER!
1年以上前 Galbraith said…
But what if you were the only person in the world with a super power? lol
1年以上前 miss_mindkill said…
laugh
then the fate of humanity would rest in your hands alone lol
1年以上前 Barneysmeg said…
monkey
If I was too have any power in the world it would have to be Hiros, the ability to stop time and move through it. Peters ability is really cool too, but what if there were no other superpowered people in the world, you'd be pretty useless then.
1年以上前 haddy said…
Im agreein with the other people, ur on ur own! If i was to have a power then it would be telekinesis, because that has so many relations.
1年以上前 gigglyg said…
i would loveto be able to time travel
1年以上前 unfair_love said…
rainy
i would liek to have sylars power...(s)
1年以上前 hamishblakefan said…
mischievous
Umm i think i'd want Claires powers just to be able to pop my bones back into place over and over again
1年以上前 adavila said…
I would like matt´s power to control other people´s thoughts
1年以上前 becsta194 said…
yer if i was alone i would like to be invisible but if there were others with powers like i said peters power would be awsum!! :)
1年以上前 forbiddenLURVE said…
zzz
probably peter's power but if i was the only person with a super power then telepathy!
1年以上前 haddy said…
zzz
Im sorry but id never choose to be invisible because theoretically, if all the pigments in your body are transparent (allowing light to travel through and not reflect off) making you invisible..then you would be blind!! The light would go straight through the cornea's and not reflect thus producing an image!
1年以上前 675 said…
wink
^you are smarter than I'll ever be, haddy :)
I would want to have Daphne's powers, so I would never be late, I could travel anywhere at any time, and I would be fastest on my track team ;)
1年以上前 SubZero76 said…
I would want Cryokinesis or Super Strength.
1年以上前 stardvd555 said…
lcgyy Ihave try that web ,really good i find those dvd on that link Seasons </p><p>link</p><p>link[/url]</p>link

thank you very much!
1年以上前 dvillster13 said…
mischievous
if i had to have an ability it would have to be intuative aptitude so i am like sylar GO SYLAR :)
1年以上前 hovergirl258 said…
laugh
time travel like hero it's so epic!
1年以上前 Faz said…
cool
HIROS POWER IS THE BEST.......FREEZIN TIME TRAVELLIN THRU TIME!!! wud go back 2 the 80's and have a BLAST!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!
1年以上前 Shadowsign said…
I'd bend time and space!! Like Hiro. That's why he's my favorite character! I'd go all over the world and try to get in as many tourist pics as possible!

I guess it I had the chance, I'd play the Hero, but mostly I'd just have fun!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cameron10 said…
Superhuman Strength or Freezing. Yes, I am an Ali fan.
1年以上前 imawesome34 said…
sunny
i wanna fly u cant do a lot of damage wen u fly and it would be fun since im not afraid of heights
1年以上前 purplemoon15 said…
sick
To heal that would be cool not to feel pain....
1年以上前 AKnetsirk said…
Ooh, tough question. I'd have to go with Telekinesis. Either that or Hiro's power. Of course I'd be happy with anything!
1年以上前 Vlad_Nightwing said…
laugh
This is a tricky. I've always loved Telekinesis. But, for me I would like to have an elemental power. So it would be Tracy's ability; freezing/water manipulation and water mimicry. Its such a bad ass power. And she can now even go into an ice state form (Graphic Novel: Prodigals, Part 1) I would definitely do that too. And I would practically be invincible.
1年以上前 dvillster13 said…
mischievous
infact no i wouldnt have intuative aptitude id have aura absorbin and kill then that way i relate to this power so really it'd be mine
1年以上前 loveisoverrated said…
I think most of the powers are destructive one way or another. One ability that is very useful and does not harm anybody is Nathan's. I'd like to have that one.