Henry Cavill Fave Henry role

samjhart posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 06:36PM
Ok, ppl out with it. Which role was it that made you sit up and take notice or drool all the way down your front?
I'll have to say the first one that made me go WOWEEE was - Charles Brandon *times out blissfully*

Henry Cavill 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 isabelle_905 said…
Ok the first time I saw him was in Tristan & Isolde... and I thought he was really, really good looking… but I don't know maybe it was the long black hair or maybe it was the fact that his character was a jerk... anyhoo I thought he was just too pretty for a guy but I still thought he was hot!!

Then I was flipping through the channels on TV one night and I saw that The Tudors was on and I thought well lets just see how racy this show really is cuz I had heard about it obviously… Then I saw Henry and I was like HOLY HELL THAT MAN IS GORGEOUS!! And I thought to myself I’ve seen him before but I can’t remember where… then it clicked!! So yeah I’ve been watching The Tudors ever since then and only for him cuz I don’t really like the show THAT much :P
1年以上前 samjhart said…
LMAO it had nothing to do with his cocky-bad boy look then? Or his crooked smile? XD
1年以上前 Sunshine47 said…
For me I first noticed him in The Tudors. I love him as Charles Brandon. When I first saw him I thought wow who is this hot guy. Well needless to say he is the main reason I watch The Tudors.
1年以上前 isabelle_905 said…
Are you kidding me?! Of course I love his cocky bad boy look, his sexy smile and don't even get me started on his accent or his voice or his eyes or the sheer mass of his delicious body... *swoons* XD
1年以上前 samjhart said…
LOL :D I was drooling whilst I was reading ur message. U have a knack of describing things incredibly well :) *sighs blissfully*
1年以上前 isabelle_905 said…
LMAO!! Thx I've never heard that before... hehe but yeah just thinking about Henry can do that to you!!
1年以上前 samjhart said…
Tell me about it. I jus can't blv more ppl knw about this guy! Actually did a pick thing on the 'hottest actor' spot :) btwn JRM and Henry and JRM is winning! Clearly no justice in the world *shakes head*
1年以上前 isabelle_905 said…
I agree!! And I can't wait for War of the Gods, I'm sure that will propel him into stardom a lot more... But I kinda like being one of a few who know about him... It's like this secret society where we're wiser than everyone else!! :P

But you should definitely post the link up here so we can go vote for him!!
1年以上前 samjhart said…
I like ur idea its sort of neat. we are like the devoted faithful :) the link

link
1年以上前 Sunshine47 said…
Thanks for posting the link. I cannot believe Henry is losing against JRM, that's just wrong! Henry should be winning.
last edited 1年以上前