ハリー・スタイルズ Harry Styles and Taylor 迅速, スウィフト

LOLZ1D posted on Jan 18, 2013 at 04:07AM
Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were dating that rumor was true but Harry Styles broke up with Taylor because of a stupid reason just because she couldn't have sex right that stupid

ハリー・スタイルズ 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 2girls1harry said…
What are you talking about, your such a liar this is bullshit. If it had to do with sex he would have broke up with her before they got serious because she wouldn't have been worth it. Like think about it, how many times did they spend the night together i don't think he would have put up with her for that long if she was shit in bed. They broke up cause they got in a fight, i don't know what specifically it was about, but it wasn't sex. And because i don't know I'm not going to make shit up I'm just going to say i don't know...... But i do know your wrong. But I'm sure your a nice person..... Maybe i cant be certain.
1年以上前 person223 said…
they broke up because harry made fun of taylor and he still is on twitter!!! he said spongebob will get his license before taylor swift finds love!!!!! im mad at harry and at the same time I love him!!! lol but still mad >:|
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ToniEsposito01 said…
I never liked them as a couple. And i never liked Taylor Swift. Thank you god they broke up ( sorry to all Taylor swift fans but I am just being honest and not trying to be mean ). >:l