Heads up! In April BuzzFeed will stop working properly on this computer unless you upgrade your browser
This BuzzFeed homepage is tailored for our readers in the USA. Make it your default. This BuzzFeed homepage is tailored for our readers in the USA. Switch to US Have you seen BuzzFeed English? Come check it out!
People Keep Saying "Supposably" Online Instead Of…
Grace Gealey Talks ‘Empire’, Fans, And Recreates…
Which Famous Cat Should You Take Over The World…
Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. They look at you weirdly because you’re still waiting for your Hogwarts acceptance letter.
2. They keep claiming they’re huge fans of the films.
4. And they don’t understand how “children’s stories” helped you through the tough times.
I kinda feel bad for people who feel this way, tbqh.
5. They do an online quiz and get sorted into Slytherin.
7. They say that Harry could have done it all without Ron and Hermione.
8. They wonder why you cry EVERY SINGLE TIME your favourite characters died…
9. …and then say, “It’s just a book.”
10. They don’t keel over and fake-die when you yell
11. They don’t throw everything they’re holding into the air when you yell
12. They confuse which of the Weasley twins died.
13. They claim they don’t get goosebumps and intense feels when they re-read the series.
14. They aren’t even curious about what their Patronus might be.
15. They confuse Dementors and Death Eaters all the time.
16. They don’t let you keep a Sorting Hat on your bedside table.
17. They get mad when they lose their phone and you suggest that Nargles took it.
18. They hate when you shout “10 points to Gryffindor!” every time they impress you in bed.
19. And they reeeally don’t appreciate your post-sex “Mischief managed!”
20. They think Cho Chang was better for Harry than Ginny.
21. They hate the fact that your room is
22. They don’t acknowledge you when you’re speaking in Parseltongue.
24. They don’t agree that going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a fun trip for everybody.
25. They don’t turn on their phone flashlight when you yell
Harry Potter to other fandoms and say, “It’s kinda the same ‘cept with magic, right?”
27. They don’t even understand the rules of Quidditch.
29. They don’t know what Neville Longbottoming means.
30. They think spending an evening in, and trying to make Butterbeer, is a total waste of time.
31. They say that Alfonso Cuarón’s best movie is
32. They hate when you attempt to solve their conundrums with vague Dumbledore quotes.
33. They aren’t moved to tears when you praise them using Rowling’s descriptions of various characters.
34. They don’t understand why “Always” is the single most romantic word in the whole, entire English language.
35. And most importantly, these aren’t the best friends they grew up with.
Want more Harry Potter buzz? Sign up for the BuzzFeed Books newsletter!
25 Gifts Hufflepuffs Will Find Particularly Enchanting...
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
Rebuzzed! This post has been added to your Feed
I know, right? And there’s more where that came from.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andreborges/muggles-i-t... When they pronounce it LeviosAR, and not LeviOsa.
16 Cats Who Are Secretly “Harry Potter” Characters ×
Here Are The First Images From The Fully Illustrated Edition Of “Harry Potter” ×
How Well Do You Know The Harry Potter Books? ×
How Well Do You Know The “Harry Potter” Movies? ×
32 Books That Will Actually Change Your Life
The 13 Creepiest Things A Child Has Ever Said To…
26 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk…
harry potter, break ups, deal breakers, hermione granger, hogwarts, magic, potterheads, relationships, ron weasly, snape, trending, harrypotter
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
Police Brutality Protesters Face Prosecution, Fines In Minnesota
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.
15 Gorgeous Photos That Prove Natural Hair Looks Great In Any Color
23 Struggles Only Book Nerds Will Understand
18 Struggles Of Being A Girl Who Sometimes Actually Likes Herself
Which Famous Cat Should You Take Over The World With?
Conservative Group Will Run Ads On Fox News Backing Boehner’s Budget
Miles Teller Is Super Ripped Now And It’s Too Much To Handle
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Preview Thumbnails Save Thumbnails Choose a new image Save
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.