ハリーポッター Hogwarts RP

Nevermore_ posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 07:58PM
This roleplay takes place two years after Harry and his friends graduated. You can start out in which ever year and house you want, the teachers, including Headmistress McGonagal, will be NPC so anyone can control them at any given time.

My reasoning for the timeline is so that we can all use OCs (or Original Characters), as opposed to characters from the books/movies.

So, post your character below, you don't have to make a profile if you don't really want to, just a descriptive first post is fine. So, let's get started! (:

ハリーポッター 656 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 656

1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
A sixth year girl got off of the train with everyone else and headed toward the carriages. She had long, black, slightly wavy hair and dark eyes. She wore Gryffindor robes but didn’t seem to stick with the others in her house very much; instead she stood in a group of Slytherins.
1年以上前 dragonsmemory said…
Sixth year Gryffindor Polaris shouldered her bag and stepped off the train. She was proud of her Gryffindor robes. Gryffindor was a great House to be in. She smiled as Hagrid's voice thundered over the crowd of students.
"Firs' years!"
With a wide grin nearly splitting her face, she made for the horseless carriages.
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
Little Jalistine jumped at the loud voice, but walked over because, well, it was where she belonged. Her sapphire eyes darted nervously. She absentmindedly started to braid her long, curly hair. It was such a dark black that it was almost blue.
The carriges weren't really horseless, they wrre pulled by thestrals. Polaris climbed up into the carriage with a few other Gryffindors, discussing Quidditch. Last year, the Quidditch Cup hadn't been held, as the stadium was being rebuilt. This year would be the first year the Gryffindor team wouldn't have their star Seeker, Harry.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
(name: hannah
house: gryffindor
year: third year
i will be playing two charactors for a little plan i have brewing) (lol get it? brewing? thats a knee slapper!)
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
Jalistine flinched as water from one of the canoes ahead of her splashed onto her robes. "Crap." She muttered. Soon after, they reached the castle. She walked up to the stool as Professor McGonangall called "Apelleth, Jalistine." She sat on the stool and the hat was dropped on her head. "Ravenclaw!!"
Polaris watched the Sorting. Her stomach growled just as "Apelleth, Jalistine" became a Ravenclaw. No one seemed to notice. Everything was the same as it had been before. Except for a fw small details, namely the familiar faces missing from the staff table. She examined her goblet, not wanting to think about the battle.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: -claps watching the new ravenclaw-

(my other person:
name:roxy
house: unknown for now
year: first year)

roxy: -steps to stool when name is called- *gulp*
sorting hat: SLYTHERIN
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
Jalistine walks over to the Ravenclaw table. She sits down at the end, as isolated from everyone as possible.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: -studys jalistine then glares at roxy-
roxy: -glares back at hannah before going to sit at the slytherin table-
1年以上前 sparkles3 said…
Jalistine feels people watching her. She suddenly turns around. "Can't anyone ever look at someone else??"
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: -looks at jalistine again but this time from the whites of her eyes. she narrowed her eyes almost as if looking into her soul. after a few moments she turned and smiled with a warm and appoligetic wave.-

roxy: -rolls her eyes and trys to pay attention to the other students being sorted but her mind is focused on other things-
Polaris put down her goblet,, her mind turning to other things. She'd passed her O.W.L.s with flying colors, as she expected after all that studying. Now she was a N.E.W.T. student. Unconsciously, her mind wandered back four years, to Umbridge's reign over the school.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
headmaster: welcome everyone, to another exiting year at hogwarts! filtch the caretaker has advised me to tell you again that the third floor is off limits. now, without further ado enjoy your welcome feast!

As she started eaating, Polaris wondered why the third floor would be off-limits. She hadn't heard of the first time it had been off-limits, so thatf must have happened before she came to Hogwarts. Shhe reached for more potatoes, lost in her thoughts. As aresult, she knocked over a jug of pumpkin juice. "Sorry, sorry," she said hurredly, wipingg it up.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: you seem a bit off today, er- polerus, was it?
"Polaris. And I was just thinking about the past," she said, putting the jug upright and out of the danger zone. "I hope our Quidditch team'll be halfway decent."
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: -nods- yea, im thinking of trying out for a beater.
"I might go for Seeker. I mean, now that Harry's left…" she trailed off, thinking about the famous Harry Potter.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Priscilla, Who went by Pixie, sat next to Polaris. She grimaced slightly at the thought of Harry Potter, she knew he was famous but never did like him very much.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: do you have any experiance?
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannahh: -looks at pixie- and you are?
"Sorry, Pixie. I forgot you're the ONE Gryffindor that doesn't like him," Polaris said quickly, measuring out another gobletful of juice. "Besides, he's a pretty good guy." She quickly changed the subject, turning to Hannah. "A bit. I'm usually pretty coordinated. And I've practiced."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: why do you dislike him, if you dont mind me asking? and polaris i will be looking forward to be seeing you at the feild.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
(gtg guys see ya later)
"Thanks. I'd had to splurge and get a broom this year, but it'll be woth it. Did you see the new Nimbus that's out? I heard it's better than the Firebolt. I haven't been on mine yet, so tryouts should be interesting." Talking Quidditch and brooms was one of her many hobbies. Of course, she only started liking Quidditchh a few years ago…
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"it's not that I dislike him, I never knew him well enough for that. He just seemed kinda flighty and arrogant to me, I don't see what the big deal is about him," Pixie explained.
Polaris jerked herself out of her thoughts. "Flighty and arrogant? He's the Boy Who Lived. The Chosen One. He killed Voldemort," she said loudly, brandishing the bite of steak on the end of her fork. "He saved your life before you wrre even born. You know, the Hat really should have put you in Slytherin."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"I know he killed the guy but he was arrogant before that. And trust me, I think the same thing every year I come here," she said before taking a drink from her cup.
"He's not arrogant. He's actually quite modest. You just hang around those Slytherins too much." Polaris lifted one eyebrow at Pixie.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Pixie sighed, "they're actually not that bad if you'd give them a chance. And yes he is, you were all just to busy being his fan base to see what he was like the rest of the time."
"Not that BAD? Are you INSANE?" Polaris could remember the many nasty things she'd heard about Gryffindor from the Slytherins. She also knew her (recent) history.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Pixie nodded, "yes, not that bad. Some of them are actually very nice."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(going bring cheese cake to my cousin, so i may not post for a little while lol)
"Nice? NICE? There wasn't a witch or wizard who went bad that wasn't in Slytherin," Polaris found herself saying. ((Hope you don't mind the quote. And have fun))
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
(lol no its fine.)
"That doesn't mean there wasn't a witch or wizard in Slytherin who didn't go bad. They're just normal people like the rest of us. Think of professor Snape for example, sure he was a death eater for a while but in the end he was loyal to Dumbledore."
And here it was, the conversation had swung right back around to the war. "In the end, sure. Wasn't he also the one that fed information to Voldemort for years?"
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
"That is exactly what I just said except backwards. His true loyalty showed at the end, period," Pixie said, finishing off by taking a bite of her food.
Polaris shrugged. Good or not, she'd show them up on the Quidditch pitch. Besides, it was a new year. The school was finally repaired, and everything was back to the way it was before. Well, not quite. As she looked up and down the long House tables, some faces weren't as cheery as the others.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Priscilla just shook her head and continued on with her meal.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: -steals another quick glare at roxy before eating again-
roxy: -growls abit in annoyance-
Polaris ate in silence. Her fellow Gryffindors chatted casually about anything really. Was she the only one to remember? So much had been lost. You-Know-Who, and the fear that went with him, was gone. That was fact. Everyone was happy. Everyone except her. It was starting to make some sense.
Before she could go any further withthat thought, she wrenched her mind to another subject, one that wasn't Potter-related.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
hannah: -starts to giggle but quickly turns it into a yawn- hey im stuffed. i think im going to the dorms early tonight. polaris, you look tired as well maybe you should come to. -gets up and leaves-
last edited 1年以上前
"Huh? Oh, yeah. Right." Hannah's words brought Polaris back to the present. She stood up from the Gryffindor table. A quick glance towards the far end reminded her of her secret. She had kept it hidden for several years now, but there was no way to let go.
Still thinking, she edged her way between the Gryffindor table and the Ravenclaw one. After a brief, loathing glare at the Slytherin table, she made her exit.
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Reluctantly, Pixie stood and followed the other Gryffindors back to to common room. She didn't really hate being a Gryffindor, she just disliked some of the people, not all, but a lot.
In the common room, Polaris stared into the fire. She knew she should go up to bed, but there was something about the flames that held her attention.
Within their flickering depths, she saw many things, things she had pushed to the back of her mind. Hopefully, no one else could see the imagges, for they would be the cause ofgreat embarassment for Polaris.
1年以上前 tigergirl100 said…
roxy: -watches pixie leave with a sudden intrest after seeing the reluctence in her eyes-
hannah: -sits next to polaris braiding my hair- so polaris, whats got your mind lately?
last edited 1年以上前
"You promise to keep it a secret?" Polaris whispered. She bent closer. "It's Harry Potter. I've likedhim for several years now, but I never had the chance to ask him."
1年以上前 Nevermore_ said…
Pixie sat near the others and listened in, also being curious about what was up with Polaris. When she heard te answer it was all she could do to keep a straight face, though somehow she managed.
last edited 1年以上前
"It's too late now, of course. The problem is, I can't make myself move on."