The crest of Gryffindor.
- Hogwarts, A History
was written によって Bathilda Bagshot.
-Hogwarts' motto, Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
, means "Never tickle a sleeping dragon" in Latin.
- Hogwarts used to accept children of magical abilities at age 12.
- It was established in the 9th または 10th century, but founded around 990 A.D.
- The three highest towers at Hogwarts are Gryffindor Tower, Ravenclaw Tower, and the Astronomy Tower.
- There are exactly 142 staircases.
- As あなた may remember, あなた cannot use electronic devices at Hogwarts, due to the fact that the high level of magic makes them ''go haywire". Radios, however, make an exception. JKR explains this によって saying that the radios are not powered によって electricity, but によって magic.
- The people who had the most points taken away from their house were Harry Potter, Sirius Black, and James Potter.
- Quidditch trials and flying lessons for the first years are ALWAYS held after two weeks of classes. あなた may be thinking "That's not true, Jack Sloper was asking Harry when trials were in Book 6." Yes, that's true, but J.K. Rowling only 発言しました this so that the readers were aware about how Harry didn't want Jack, または any of the bad players from the last year's team, to be back on the team.
- The exact dates of the beginning of the Easter holidays vary every year.
- "We must unite inside her, または we'll crumble from within."
This is what the Sorting Hat has 発言しました about Hogwarts.
The crest of Hufflepuff
The crest of Ravenclaw
The crest of Slytherin