ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 54807 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 54807

1年以上前 FredWRules said…
the smiley. every time I try to post just it up it says please write more.
1年以上前 LoveforSeverus said…
Moo, I love that pic.
Time for more AVPS.
And hey, if I just added you, can you tell me who you are on facebook. I just added someone but idk who she is.
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
:)
1年以上前 FredWRules said…
grrrrrrrrrr *pulls out wand and holds it out threataningly (sp?)*
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
IMPORTANT!!>>>IF A PERSON CALLED SIMON ASHTON ( SIMON25@HOTMAIL.CO.UK ) CONTACTS YOU THROUGH EMAIL DON'T OPEN THE MESSAGE. DELETE IT BECAUSE HE IS A HACKER!!
>>>
>>>TELL EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM THEN YOU WILL GET HIM ON YOUR LIST. HE WILL FIGURE OUT YOUR ID COMPUTER ADDRESS, SO COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THEM AND FAST BECAUSE IF HE HACKS THEIR EMAIL HE HACKS YOUR MAIL TOO!!!!!...
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
this was just sent to me and i
thought you ought to know.

(*faints a-la Quirrel in harry potter and the philosopher's stone *)
1年以上前 potterrox said…
Sevvy, you added me. I'm Amelia K***.
1年以上前 souflizzle317 said…
"*faints a-la Quirrell*"

haha that's what I first thought of when I saw your "thought you ought to know" thing :)
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
monkey
fred - just hit the space bar loads after so it takes up space :) :)
1年以上前 Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
>.<
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
o.O
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
blush
cool
:)
^ yeah, I know I'm a loser :) I just had to do that tehe
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
tongue
Hey is the Harry Potter and the Deathley Hallows coming out on November 19th in the U.K. like it is in the U.S.A? cuz that would be soooooo coool! and do you know if they are having a count down in london for the movie?
1年以上前 potterrox said…
>.<

:O

XD
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
cake
it comes out the 19th
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
crying
Yes i live in the USA. and here's a random picture!!!!
 Yes i live in the USA. and here's a ランダム picture!!!!
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
thanks 4 the answer mooimafish17!!!!
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
well well well
 well well well
lemon, (that's your new nickname lemony44, just so you know haha) where do you live in the US?

I'm so psyched for DH!!! My birthday's the 18th so I already have it all planned that I'm going out to dinner at this EPIC crepe place about twenty minutes away with a couple of friends and then we're going to see the movie at midnight :) And it's a school night, so we'll be dead at school the next day, but it's totally worth it :)

^That picture is epic haha :)

Can anyone tell that I like the word epic? Just wondering...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
^^ that is cool - i have no clue what to do for my 18th!
1年以上前 TheQuibbler said…
big smile
reason whatever, My little sister hates being alone so I have to be with her when she watches PBS kids and stuff, I don't know if you guys have it in England or Australia but there is this show called Arthur, and they have entire shows based on their spoof of Harry Potter! Its called Henry Screever and the Cabbage of Mayhem and so on. They call Hogwarts, Pigboils and Voldemort, Lord Moldywart. I was cracking up the entire time! Twilight dosnt have KIDS SHOWS turn them into spoofs. That shows that not only is Harry Potter more popular than Twilight it must teach good values or they wouldn't put it in a kids show.

Be back in a few hours! I'm in a parade!
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
Love the name "Lemon." I am quite honored.Can I call you 317? And yes i am so excited about DH!!!!!! In 3-D!!! can you imagine? and by the way i live in Florida, but i lived in Switzerland for more than half my life so i speak Italian better than English. I think the word EPIC is EPIC. hehe if that makes any sense. I hope there's pudding.
last edited 1年以上前
Lemony I'm going to be in Florida next week!!! Pensacola actually.
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
OMG who loves Lucius Malfoy AVPS version!!!
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
is he beyond redemption
^What do you mean?
Would some of you answer this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
link
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
kiss
You are???? Thats great!!!! and I can't wait till Harry Potter part 2, guess why???? give you a hint... look above...
Draco Malfoy? <3
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
big smile
WHAT DOES REDEMPTION MEAN? sorry i don't speak very good English, and i know i could look in the dictionary but i dont know what definiton it will be. Pls let me know :)
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
kiss
no... starts with Ron and ends with Hermione...
smile
link

Your answer
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
angry
i love how the first definition of redemption is:
"The act of redeeming"

how is that helpful!!!!!
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
this is for you lemon!
fred and love - look away now!
 this is for あなた lemon! フレッド and 愛 - look away now!
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
uhm...what? reediming...maybe I'll look that up...but if you do it for me than...thanx! i adore you people!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
beyond redemption means so far gone that they are beyond forgiveness
1年以上前 lemony44 said…
surprise
OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! i feel so importANT NOW!
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
big smile
lol :D
lemon, people tend to call me flizzle for short but if you *really* want to, I guess you can call me 317...i might not realize you're talking to me though because I'm not used to responding to numbers haha :)

moo, just clarifying, you know I meant my birthdays on the 18th, not that I'm turning 18 right? Just making sure because it sounded kind of like you thought my plans were for my 18th birthday...anyway when's your birthday? Is it near any awesome movie coming out or anything? Oh and by the way, that picture of "the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end" is pretty epic haha :)
^That pic is sad :)

and fizzle, whens your bday exactly?
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
angelic
my 18th is in september and i have no idea what to do for it - i was just saying your sounded like a plan :)
moo-answer this-
link
smile
I know what I'm doing for my 16th (Jan 4th, if anyone cares). Me and all my friends are going down to my cousins farm and we're going to have a massive pillow/water balloon/flour/silly string fight! Its based on a 'we the kings' music video, that I'm currently in love with <3 x
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
love - link is broken

aaccio - thats sooooooooo cool!! :)
cool
That's because I'm cool. ¬.¬ x
link
does it work now?
1年以上前 mooimafish17 said…
have done :)