ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 54807 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 35651-35700 of 54807

1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
rainy
Alone. I said I hate rain go the f*** away and it starts raining harder.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 lucius_malloy said…
heyy :) I honestly don't give a damn about the oscars :D

but hey, since I'm only going to school for an hour today, someone pick one of the following: Good Charlotte songfic, drunk!James (more like tipshy!James though) or Poker Night. just do it, kay? thanks :D
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
i dont really care about them lol i prefer the baftas but i like watching when homegrown talent are nominated, umm drunk james i guess lol
haha yays I was hoping you'd say that :D
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
Hellooooooo?
1年以上前 GoldnSnitch_96 said…
Hey GD, and same here Lucius, i rly couldnt care less about the oscars. Celebritys don't do that much for me, and plus, most of them can be fags, like Paris Hilton, or Charlie Sheen. But I do like ppl like Will Smith (coolest guy evar) And Jack Black. But enuff bout celebretys (spl?)
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
dont use that f word please
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
That F word is offensive. Only Green Day can use, and still I don't like them for using it. :\
...r u serious....
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
yes its an extremely offensive word
And? u mad bro?
^ agreed.

btw, do you know what sucks? I know exactly which of my sister's buttons to push, but I'm not allowed to touch them on pain of something worse than death -_-

also, I am currently very mad at my creative writing teacher. he just said that HP is mere child's play compared to Kalevala, Finland's national epic D:<
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
im not a bro, and yes it angers me, that word is the thing that has been used to persecute gay people for decades, and it shouldnt be used
Agreed with who?
And besides, I was saying that Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton were fags, so wats the problem? Don't be a pussy, srsly, its a commonly used word, grow some.
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
the problem is that word, its disrespectful to gay people, and the fact that you throw it freely into conversations proves to me that you are probably homophobic
I'm not persecuting gay people. It has moved on from insulting homosexuals, it is just an insult now, that dosent usually have much of a connection to gayness.
I ain't a homophobe, but I don't exactly approve of gays, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam, it kinda goes agaisnt the desing, but hey thats their choice. And plus, i got freedom of speech.
* design
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
actually god created people to be individuals and to be who they are, to deny that you are gay and to pretend to be straight when you aren't would also be against gods "designs"
Nope, preatty sure God dosent approve (give him a capital, he made you after all)
But can we drop this now? U are bein a bit oversensitve.
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
how do you know God doesn't approve did he come down and tell you himself, last time i checked the bible said that God loved everyone he created which would include gay people
Toche`, but can we drop this now, srsly, this is a Harry Potter forum, not a gay forum (no offence meant -_- )
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
i just dont like that word, but yes we may drop it
Anyway, apart from being a HP related forum, what else do we do here (Im still kinda new)
1年以上前 jodarchy said…
nothing much just debate between twilight and harry potter, and chat about random things
My favorite!
I just applied for high school :S
wow! Good luck! How old r u Lucius?
15 :) in Finland, you apply after ninth grade and get in on your grades -- or entrance exam, if you're going for IB like I am... now that's all I have to worry about :P

btw call me malloy, everyone else does and I get confused if you say lucius :)
last edited 1年以上前
Soz, wow, 15? =/ and whats IB?
what's so wow about 15? :D
and IB is international baccalaureate, basics it's an international diploma which gives me the chance to go to school in English finally<3 ah, I'm crap at explaining. check link out :)
1年以上前 Italktosnakes said…
Morning All. All Morning.
Don't you love it when you find out your first lesson of the term is Maths?
AND I LOVE the fact thatthanks to the Royal Bloody Wedding, I have to stay at home rather than go to my cousins ¬_¬
Damn Royals
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ThePrincesTale said…
they have IB here at my school in australia too...but not very many do.
IB: International Baccalaureate. Instead of VCE, you can apply for universities all over the world not just in your country. Basically it's recognised everywhere,
I don't know if i should do IB or VCE
do IB :) I'm gonna :D

and Accio, that sucks :DD
but I get to go home soon :D
1年以上前 ThePrincesTale said…
^^that is the first time I have heard an english person bag the royals, lol.
'Damn Royals' LOL.
I liked that movie The King's Speech though, did you see it?
And what is numeracy? like maths? Sound like something out of HP...
I suppose it depends if you want to go to a different country for uni. England Uni's are some of he best, and GCSEs can be excepted in most countries anyway, so it makes sense for me to do this :L
Plus I get homesick, so I couldn't stay from my family :P
I don't know anyone who likes the royals. Most people at my school are like ''I 'ate those f**king royals, d'ayay even do nuffin like. They can stick it up there royal arses mate''. Safe tho inniiiiiittt:P x
And numeracy is Maths. I call it Maths, but I was talking to my sister about her class. Her Maths teacher is fit. Lucky her...¬_¬ x
:O So many abbreviations! 15 Malloy? Serious? In australia, we start high school when ur like 17!!
You start high school at 11 in england :L
So you only spend two years at high school? x
here we graduate lukio at 18 or 19 :D
I take it your preaty smart Malloy,
master984 said:
*knees in front of ur skirt* can i see a little bit ur underwear??? :x

Awww. Bless the little perv ¬_¬ x
u kno whos a perv? Atul! Friggin perv! There is a hate club about him!
and when did he say that?
how'd you figure that?
Sigh...anyroad.
Can you pretty please vote for me? Tarr muchly >.<
link
Goooooooooo..............or don't, I don't mind :) x
Idk wat that was about, but i voted 4 u. Wat u on about Malloy?
you said you take it I'm pretty smart, so I wondered why you think that :D
Umm, coz ur already planning wat degree u want and shit like that...at 15!! thats considered smart where I come from :P
1年以上前 SpeedyGonzalez said…
hello everyone!