ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

ハリーポッターvsトワイライト 54807 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 54807

1年以上前 sleazy_weasley said…
angelic
1517: I think we have enough reasons. We all know that Harry Potter is, simply put, 'better' than Twilight. I know that they're both books, but it's like comparing chocolate mud cake with ... off, uncooked eggplant. Both food, but one's delicious, the other tastes like crap. :)
Another reason: We don't need reasons, because it's just what it is. Okay, fine. Harry Potter teaches us that, as humans, we both have light and dark inside us, and sometimes, it is the ultimate battle to fight against what is right, and what is easy. Twilight teaches us that it is okay to get pregnant at eighteen, marry someone who happens to be over one hundred years old, and that your baby is okay to be in love with your best friend who incidentally tried to rape you previously.
big smile
Oh, and someone mentioned earlier that Harry Potter fans are sane, whereas Twilight fans are not. Well, ah ... that's not necessarily true. I myself count myself as the less-sane side, however, we don't attack people because they say they don't like Harry Potter. We instead persuade them to read the series, and they fall in love with it themselves.

TEAM POTTER: Because we don't commit suicide after our supposed one love just left us to protect ... who, exactly?
1519: Harry Potter's actors are English. 'Nuff said.
monkey
1520: You can dress up as a member of Dumbledore's Army, dye your hair ginger to represent a Weasley, try on a Bellatrix costume, draw a scar on your forehead, or paint half your face in green, the other in silver (Slytherin) whatever, to show what side you're on in Harry Potter. As for Twilight, you can wear a "I Heart Edward" shirt, and sprinkle glitter on yourself, or draw a six-pack on yourself, and become a pedophile to show who's side you're on. And they're both supposed to be the main (good) characters. Classy.
1年以上前 Athiya said…
1521. When you dressed up as Bellatrix and your friend as Neville Longbottom, you duel, lose, then proceed to hug each other lovingly. I cannot see this applying to TEAM JACOB OMFG or TEAM EDWARD OMSAHGDHJDGF.

1522. The fact that Twilight things are mostly second hand. The surnames Black and Clearwater; Rob Pattinson; Renesmee having her mother's eyes and father's features -- Harry Potter, anyone?; etcetera etcetera ...

1523. The effing QUOTES -- not just by Dumbledore, but the dialogues and funny excerpts too.

ex. "What was there to be gained by fighting him?"
"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever ever existed? Only innocent lives, Peter."
"You don't understand! He would have killed me, Sirius!:
"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED! DIED RATHER THAN BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS, AS WE WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU!"

If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

1524. Harry Potter made me cry. Not just when someone dies, but I actually FELT what Snape was going through, what Hermione was fussing about (even though she clearly fancy Ron), how Ron was jealous of Harry, how Harry had to lose his parents and almost anyone that he cared about, and how ever character seemed to have their own problems that besides fighting Voldemort (Tonks and Remus -- it actually made me me tear up a bit).

1525. It also made me cry when I read the last sentence on the last book. It's like a friend was leaving me, as Harry Potter was the only book that had not just grown on me, but grown UP with me.

1526. The characters teach important values and are a brilliant role model. Luna Lovegood, who doesn't have a mother, always being picked on, having a (somewhat) weird father, managed to be one of the heroes in the Battle of Hogwarts and helped Harry through various tight spots. You don't see her moan and complain about how unfair her life is. Unlike *cough* Bella *cough* certain fictional women I know.

1527. The fact that there are so much history and the characters are rich of it, that we can actually WRITE about what we thought happened to them. The Marauders era, The Hogwarts' Founders era, Dumbledore's life (and lies), what had been happening to the Order when Harry and the gang was away. The possibilities are endless! (and that made fan fiction so much better than lemon and slash)
1年以上前 LilysLittleTwin said…
smile
1528. I didn't want to close Deathly Hallows, instead, I waited for more to appear on the page and the story to continue with James, Albus, and Lily. I couldn't wait to close twilight, and that was when I LIKED the 'book'.

I just want to say, that you guys rule for making it this far!
1年以上前 VampyreFey said…
1529) HP takes its readers on fantastical adventures that the readers can feel and the characters are so easy to relate to. They face obstacles and tough challenges, war and death as well as life, happiness, and love making a nice balance for the readers.
Whereas Twilight, the story is something along the lines of...lust, lust, lust, lust...and they all lived happily ever after (no, there was no REAL war in the final installment- what kind of finale is that?) in an obsessive lust relationship...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SnapeSoulmate said…
1530;

Twilight is speaking out to those of teens, who will grow out of the vampire phase in less than about a year or two(or more if unlucky). Harry Potter is speaking out to everyone.

Heck, there're reading teachers at my school who says they hate Twilight with a passion, and love Harry Potter like their own children.

Note:
There are no vampires in Twilight, only sparkle fairies lol
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 H-pots-is-hot said…
If were going to be completley honest... is there any real comparison between Twilight and Hpots...?
1531- some english classes use Harry potter as there english book to study that year... i know no teacher that would want to teach thier class about friggen twilight!
1年以上前 potterrox said…
1532: The first time I read HP my life was changed. Well not the first time, I was in first grade then and the names Dumbledore and Hagrid were too hard for me then *remembers fondly* but i digress.... Anyway, a few years later when i picked it up again I went through the whole series. Even when I reread it part of me is still the exited 3rd grader waiting for my Hogwarts letter.

Which brings me to... 1533: The fact that kids all over the world wait for their Hogwarts letter.
1年以上前 VampyreFey said…
1534: The Harry Potter series has created a phenomenon, not about it's leading male, but about a great story, that has great morals, allows the reader to make inferences and reflect upon the style of writing, characters who have strong foundations and who feel like real people, and foremostly, tells a story that many people want to hear- one of strength, hope, courage, and the triumph felt when good prevails.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LoveforSeverus said…
^^what is there to study about twilight? what NOT to read? OMG new reality show "What Not To Read" starting with TWilight... off-topic sorry
1年以上前 Harrypotter148 said…
heart
1,535: many many many of the poeple in HP have right and wrong in them evil and good and there not afaraid to show it!!!!

twilight is - BLAH
LoveforSeverus: I will support you in "What Not To Read"!
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
cool
LoveforSeverus, I'm with you with that idea! xD

1536. The fact that in my English Grammar exam, Azkaban was mentioned! Haha. Nope- nothing on Twilight which shows us what kinda books our school wants us to read. xD
1年以上前 Pensieve_Seeker said…
1537. The members of the rottentomatoes.com community have given HBP a rating of 77% (certified fresh), whereas NM has received a rating of 57% (certified rotten).
1538. I was looking on some website for names (fanfic, don't ask) and I tried the advanced search. There was a list of kinds of names that they had on file. Right there, was Harry Potter. No twilight, though.
last edited 1年以上前
1539. No matter how many times I read the books/watch the movies, I still feel the exact same way:

PS: Voldy/Quirrel "Together...we can bring them back..."
Me: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HARRY, HE'S LYING! NO MAGIC CAN BRING BACK THE DEAD!

CoS: *Harry and Ron are flying the car*
Me: You're gonna get busteeeddd...

PoA: Harry: "HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!"
Me: Yes he was! But it was Wormtail who bettrayed them! Not Sirius!

GoF: *Cedric is dead*
Me: YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! (Any death of Future-Edward is a good death*

OotP: Bellatrix: I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK, I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!!
Me: KILL HER, HARRY!! SHE KILLED SIRIUS!! *which is weird because Bellatrix outranks both Sirius and Harry in my favorites list*

HBP: (2 parts!) Draco: I have to kill you...or he's gonna kill me...
Me: :'(

Harry: Sectumsempra!
Me: Don't hurt him, Harry, his death was PLANNED!

DH: *Harry is walking into the forest*
Me: D':
mischievous
^^^

LilysLittleTwin

your right about that i do like the same thing!!
1年以上前 teampotterAVPM said…
1540:I always cry when Sirius dies and when Harry turns the rock, I always cry, during twilight I was about to fall asleep.

1541:Harry Potter has a REAL point and has REAL characters with REAL personalities.

1542:J.K. Rowling made up a big world all on her own, spells and games and characters and villains and a plot, Meyers was just like every other sappy love story I've ever read, one little problem here and one here.

1543:The words make sense, she uses chagrin way to much, I doubt she even knows what it means.

1544:The book has closure, twilight just ends.
1年以上前 H-pots-is-hot said…
1545- When i went to see HBP, i couldnt be bothered with eating or drinking in the cinema, nothing was going to distract me from Hpots.
BUT when i was FORCED to see NM the whole time i was giggling with a friend while drinking wine... walked ( well skipped) out of the cinema singing our H-POts is hot song ( compliments of the dramies at my school) XD!
1年以上前 I_Hate_Twilight said…
For start,
HP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

I think HP is better because J. K. Rowling make an incredible world about magic, love and she create a bad guy (LOL).
Stepheni meyer only create a novel about a vampire and a stupid girl, who falls in love.
My friends (girls), like twilight because they only see the series because Robert Pattison.

Why my friends only like Twilight??? They called me baby because I like HP and I read all the books and see all the films.
So, to know winch series is best, we ask the teacher, and.........
HP WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think must not exist a battle between HP and TWILIGHT, because HARRY POTTER IS MUCH BETTER.

PS: why I don't have friends like HP, like me?
1年以上前 XDRoseLuvsHP said…
1546: The Harry Potter villains are actually scary and badass!
smile
1547: harry potter pulled you in to the storry and dose not spit you out till its all done!!

HP forever We Have ( only wones that have big parts in any book/ movie)
Harry
Ron
Hermione
Luna
Neiville
Draco
All the Proffesers
Voldy
Bellatrix
Dean
Seamus
Wormtrile
Hagrid
Lupin -Rip
Tonks-Rip
Sirius- Rip
mr. Weasly
Mr.Weasly
Ginny
Fred-Rip
George
Mad-eye-Rip
Bill
Chairlie
Kinksley
and alot more (umm idk counting all the pro. woulD = ALOT)

Twilight has
Bella
Edward
alice
jasper
emmet
charlile
esme
charie
jake
leah
seth
sam
thats about all the main in all (12)

DON'T HATE i knoe my spelling sucks okay no comments on that please!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Athiya said…
1548. Percy Weasley. He's a prat, and a snobby one at that. But I love hating him, unlike I hate hate Bella because she really has no point in existing. Percy taught us that if someone's wrong, all they needed to do is apologize and show remorse. In the end, his family forgave him, didn't they?

1549. I know the endings, I know what would happen. But I can't help but feeling emotional every time I reread the books. Especially in DH, when Harry visited his parents' grave. Actually, I felt exactly the same was as LilysLittleTwin xD

1550. The fact that even though SMeyer wrote that Jacob etcetera are not werewolves, the fans didn't seem to notice that and kept on going "werewolf rabid".
And the entire time i read Twilight i was wondering the meaning of Eddy's inability to read Bella's mind. In the end this is what i concluded: she has none
1年以上前 zelo said…
1551- Easy, Twilight's vampires sparkle and don't face proper obstacles, and are not real characters.
Whereas, look it Sanguini. HP vampires all the way!!
1年以上前 emlincr said…
1552. Twilight fans only like twilight because the whole time they're reading Twilight, they're replacing themselves in Bella's place...just like Stephenie Meyer did.

1553. Harry Potter fans like Harry Potter because it's a genuinely good story.

1554. Harry Potter fans actually have a brain and have a wide variety of vocabulary.

1555. We're 555 reasons over what we originally shot for :D.

1556. Harry Potter has its own themepark.

1557. Even though Hogwarts looks nothing like a real school, it's more like a school than Forks High School. Twilight doesn't have a class clown or anything.
Neville (the complete idiot), Hermione (the brainiac), Fred-RIP-and George (the class clowns) Harry (the popular kid) and there's so much more.

1558. I borrowed a copy of the Deathly Hallows from the library for my sister to read (I don't trust her with my own copy hehe) and the page where Fred dies is barely readable from all the tear stains.
smile
FRED!!! WHY HIM HE WAS SO YOUNG!!

sorry lost it there ha

1,559:they fact that we love but also love the evil ones like voldy and draco and bellatrix

how can u love james? i mean i hate him and shya that about it!
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
cool
1560. (WHOA, that's a big number. O.O) Harry Potter doesn't make a lot of girls break their boyfriend's hearts. What I mean is that many girls nowadays don't appreciate their boys because of Edward Cullen- why can't they get over the fact that he's a fictional character?!
On Facebook, a boy was broken-hearted because his girlfriend wanted someone like Edward Cullen and she left him. And he was a perfectly able boyfriend- roses, chocolates, songs on the guitar... the only thing he couldn't do- poor lad- was sparkle. And super-speed and strength. And drop-dead gorgeous looks- which really aren't that gorgeous in the movies.
See what I mean? =/
FRED NOOOOOO!!! WAAAAAAA!!!-Now that that's out of my system,

LoveDraco123: (about story) ...is he still single? ;) But really, who does that stuck-up snobbish git think she is?! The poor guy. :(
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
cool
LilysLittleTwin, I swear, that was my exact reaction. I started talking to the guy and he was such a sweet person. But I had to spend like... 2 hours trying to comfort him. Lol. =P
I guess he's single. But he's 19. Go for it if you want to. Haha. xD
1年以上前 peaceoutsuckaz said…
The people in my school are crazy!! according to 1 of my friends one gym class spent the entire time talking about how "stupid Harry potter is" Do they have brains?!? And only 3 of my close friends like HP (4 hate it, [why? idk. they dont have reasons.] 3 do [they rock] and 1 hasnt read it [despite me trying to get her 2])hard to handle!!
last edited 1年以上前
^^thats retarded!!!! omg why would she do that!! that book was written from how some rapist 40 year old chick thinks a man should be not how they ACTAULLY come. Twilight teaches people that nobody has flaws and wake up call: THAT W-R-O-N-G.
1年以上前 emlincr said…
I can't even explain why twilight is as popular it is. I mean I've read the whole series and the first time through, yeah I guess they're okay, but when I tried to read it the 2nd time, I could not.
^^it's only popular because of needy-honyish-creepy little teenage b*tches. But we wrock because we maybe teenagers (some of us) but we don't fall for that crap.
1年以上前 potterrox said…
1561: twilight has the line "Because through the heavy water i heard an angel callling me to the only heaven i wanted" i...i....I just have no response to that. other than to laugh hysterically and beat my head against the keyboard. hyuhypiu y67t5rr5yhuy.
just the fact that HP DOESN'T have that line makes it better that twilight
1年以上前 Athiya said…
1562. Harry Potter was never described as an Angel or Adonis. He's just plain ol' messy-haired Harry. And we love him the way he is.

1563. The fact that Rowling confess that Dumbledore is gay whereas Meyer didn't on the subject of Edward.

1564. Harry Potter stars bathes. Nuff said.
1年以上前 -SlytherinGirl- said…
1565. This was probably mentioned before, but odd name "coincidences?" I probably left out some.
-Sirius Black & Jacob Black
-Bellatrix & Isabella
-Victoire & Victoria
-James & James
-Charlie & Charlie
-Harry & Harry
-Alice & Alice
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
cool
1566. SMeyer can't take criticism. She's afraid to hear what people have to say about her writing- maybe because she knows she sucks? Or maybe because she's too big-headed and it will wound her ego?
Thing is, JK Rowling can take criticism. Real authors want to get better and better in their writing. They don't want people to check their e-mails before reading it themselves so there is no mean stuff in it. Huh.
1年以上前 LoveDraco123 said…
cool
WHOO! I'm REPLY NUMBER 1000! Hahaha. xD
1年以上前 Roonil said…
1567. Tomorrow is Punch a Twilight Fan In The Face Day.
1年以上前 potterrox said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that just made my life. look out twihards!!!!
big smile
1568. There is no day called "punch a Harry Potter fan in the face day".
And yet tomorrow is "punch a twazi in the face day" thats just amazing.

I officially declare 2moro as amazing.
tomorrow is seriously "Punch a Twidiot in the Face Day"? that rox. i wonder if anybody else knows that @ my school...
last edited 1年以上前
i think i figured out why people like twilight (although it still doesnt make sence)

aww, she's his life!!! how romantical... [not]
ooh, sparkly!! [whoop-dee-doo]
look, a shirless dude! [wooow...they resort to that 2 keep holding on...just sad]

these r just my guesses
peaceoutsuckaz: You guess right!
1年以上前 whats-her-face said…
1569. Harry Potter isn't Twilight.
1570. Harry Potter wasn't written by S. Meyer.
1年以上前 WitchInTraining said…
Stephanie Meyer copied several ideas from The Nocturne. JK Rowling didn't copy a thing from anyone else!
smile
LillysLittleTwin-Thank you i just randomly thought of that LOL