Happy Tree Friends(ハッピー・ツリー・フレンズ) Flaky: Boy または Girl

L_Lawliet31 posted on Apr 17, 2012 at 01:57AM
I want to know what the majority thinks of Flaky: is he/she a girl or a boy. Even the Mondo Media is uncertain whether he/she is a boy or a girl. Tell me why do you think Flaky is a boy or a girl. Personally, I think Flaky as a girl and wants her to be with Flippy XD
 I want to know what the majority thinks of Flaky: is he/she a girl または a boy. Even the Mondo Media is

Happy Tree Friends(ハッピー・ツリー・フレンズ) 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 xrayana said…
why is this still a dilemma? FLAKY IS A GIRL. Her voice actor, who is a woman, Nica Lorber, clearly confirmed it. Mondo Media often uses "she" and "her" in the video descriptions, when they refer to Flaky.
There is countless proof that Flaky is female and I'm not going to list it right now, becaure it's TOO MUCH.

The creators just like to troll the fandom, because they know people are stupid and fight over this. :P
1年以上前 chase0000009 said…
You didn't know? Flaky's gender was finally revealedon April 28. Kenn Navaroo's Offical HTF Twitter stated that Flaky is a girl.
 あなた didn't know? Flaky's gender was finally revealedon April 28. Kenn Navaroo's Offical HTF Twitter s