last edited on Jun 10, 2012 at 12:02PM

ゴシック 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 StrongFiend said…
DARK
1年以上前 to0ota111 said…
peace and silent is in darkness
1年以上前 KaterinaLover said…
It means darkness, happiness in sadness, silent, dreams, sometimes nightmares in sweet dreams.. But sometimes it means pain because of judging by others, to be hated by other people.. But I think being a goth is the most beautiful thing in the world and I'm proud of that.. I will be a Goth Forever
1年以上前 WickedWitch94 said…
to me, goth means darke, happiness. it means finding and enjoyig solitude in the world and knowing that there are, maybe, a few people who really understand you when no one else does. it means losing myself in the lyrics of my favorite rock song and wearing black to show that i am who i am and no one can change me. it means practicing my religion and praying to God to keep me safe and watch over me. it means peace and silence, sadness, love, pain, beauty and .... everything in my world.
I am Goth, and I don't give a fuck about what you have to say about it.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Dark-Blood said…
cool
cool hair cool clothes wicked personality darkness being alone and not minding looking different and not careing what ppl think
1年以上前 wanderingchild7 said…
having inspiration to my work (art) and peace and happiness in my heart, being satisfied with my appearance (gothic style is so cool), seeing the beauty where everybody else sees only darkness, listening to my favourite music... LIFE
1年以上前 Stya said…
Feel that I am a goth. Hate people that don't want to understand me. I don't dress like goth but I feel it inside. Well, maybe for me it's feel comfortable in the dark, being not same with others and like some creepy things like spiders, snakes etc.
Also, you should like black colour
1年以上前 Nric said…
For me it's means don't to be an optimistic idiot and to be interested of strange unusual things about dark cyber future, mysteries of world and other universes.