ゴシップガール New Game!

johnsgirlalways posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 05:10AM
I've created a new game much like the a-z game but not...The name of the game is all i know... name a character from the show then try to name all the things they've been in.please don't double post....you can post more than once just not in a roll.....

Jenny aka Taylor Momsen

Bring it on in it to win it

ゴシップガール 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ButtaflyyKisses said…
don't mean to be rude but Taylor was not in Brin g it on in it to win it. Just to clarify, The girl you might be thinking of is the girl that played carson that's Ashley Benson, they look similar, I thought the same thing too when I first saw the movie. but I checked the credits and a website just now
1年以上前 elleshattz said…
key quite with the arguing, lol
erm i know dan was in a show a few years back called Bedford Diaries where he has crazy curly hair and looks sooo funny, u all ahve to watch it!!!
1年以上前 johnsgirlalways said…
Well your totally right ok They look exactly alike..Weird..heres one I know shes in How the grinch stole christmas...:)
1年以上前 la_bomba29 said…
Penn Badgley (Dan) was in John Tucker Must Die..he played "the other Tucker"
1年以上前 danigerdes said…
Blake Lively (Serena) was in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, she played bridget! the soccer player
1年以上前 elleshattz said…
i knew i recognised serena from somewhere!!! thank u sooo much that was bugging me everytime i saw an episode!!
1年以上前 heyther0689 said…
blake lively was in Accepted
1年以上前 heyther0689 said…
and ed westwick was in Children of Men for a breif 3 minutes and did not have 1 line haha!
1年以上前 KarenFreshhh said…
Blair was in House (2 eps) as an infatuated teenager who had a crush on house
1年以上前 youknowit said…
Leighton Meester (Blair) was in a couple episodes of 7th heaven and a couple episodes of entourage
1年以上前 XpsychotickissX said…
taylor momsen was in spy kids 2