ゴシップガール

Mr_Muggles posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 05:32AM
For y'all who have already read the books...Would it be ruining the show if I read the series? I know they tend to change alot of stuff when you go from pages to the screen but still...

ゴシップガール 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 neeki said…
I never read the first few books so i'm not sure if they're similar to the direction the show is taking. I don't think it would ruin it for you if you read the books because i'm pretty sure they'll change alot of stuff! I think the show is better than the books anyway.
1年以上前 Mr_Muggles said…
Thank you!

I think I'll check them out. I should be doing some reading anyway. :P
1年以上前 citznofhumanity said…
i havent read any of the books but i heard that they are completely different than the show is
1年以上前 mands said…
don't read the books, i read almost all of them and they are different. they kind of have the same story line but they are still very different
so yeah.. i would first watch the show and then read the books :)
and i have to agree with neeki, the show is so much better.
1年以上前 LilleEirin said…
I find the show very different from the books!
1年以上前 sk8ergirl08 said…
i am reading them now. i think the books good and the show is awesome!!
1年以上前 caintil31 said…
So far the only major difference between the books and the show is:

1. Jenny's appearance: In the books she was really short and had large breasts

2. The location of where Serena and Nate hooked up: In the books they did it in a shower at some party
1年以上前 coco1212 said…
I read the first book and it was meh-okish. I definitly luv the series more , and there are lots of differences between the book and show. And jenny also has curly brown hair.
1年以上前 short_arse said…
READ THEM ITS WORTH IT
1年以上前 Shandiii said…
Also Dan, Eric, Rufus, and Vanessa and really different in the books.
There are a lot of differences in the books besides the 2 that caintil31 listed off.
They aren't horrible, I really enjoy the books!
I like the show a little better, but they're not really that similar so it wont spoil anything for you.
1年以上前 Leightonfan said…
The books are great, they won't spoil anything. The books are funny and very entertaining!!