ゴシップガール WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPOILER THREAD?

Praesse posted on Oct 21, 2008 at 09:40PM
:( Where is it? It completly dissaperated!

ゴシップガール 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 UNA said…
omg i know!!
i freaked out!!
1年以上前 papa said…
Sorry. I was trying to deal with an offensive comment and made a mistake. We're bringing it back shortly. Don't freak out!

To use a quote used during the U.S. elections "I used a hatchet instead of a scalpel" :-(
1年以上前 UNA said…
hahaha okay
1年以上前 Praesse said…
Okay, thank you very much, I'm deleting this thread, then :)

Edit: Well, I can't delete it, apparently :P But whatever, THANKS.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AreYouSure said…
Wait ! The Spoiler Thread is coming back right????!

*Freaking*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Leightonfan said…
I think it is but I am still freaking out about it.
1年以上前 ChuckBlairLuvA said…
whoa. I didn't even realize! I got a message from isawhatwhat...and I was like....WHAT?! haha. pun on the name...lol. I kill myself.

Oh, and incase you're wondering I'm in my grandpa's office at church...we did not make it home yet...which is why I am dealing with this internet....b/c it isn't that slow. But seriously? Maybe we made too many replies! But that's still scary....we had it up until june!!! *gasp* *cries* Please bring it back...if not, we need to make this into the new spoiler thread, b/c it is our FREAKING life line. *gasp*
1年以上前 papa said…
It's coming back very soon...just be patient! :-)
1年以上前 AreYouSure said…
Haha...

*FREAKING OUT* ahhhh, it must come back, I like survive off that thread haha.. I can't talk to anyone else . My friend hates Chuck and doesn't like the show that much, and my sister doesn't like Chuck too and doesn't like talking about the show either... I need this thread! haha..

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Praesse said…
You guys have no idea how much I freaked out, but eveything's taking care of just wait a sec and Dave will bring it back :)
1年以上前 papa said…
Prop Cliff for fixing it! It's back.

(I deleted Dave separately, so there's no hope for him)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Praesse said…
Thanks to The Fanpop Four :)