God Scientific proof

Maria1307 posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 05:34PM
Theres an equation that prooves that He is real.
last edited on Apr 29, 2012 at 07:00PM

God 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 xXxDracoxXx said…
That's good. :)
1年以上前 blackpanther666 said…
This is stupid! There is no equation that proves he exists and non-believers don't believe because they choose not to... I hate it when people do this Conversionist crap! Seriously, stop trying to take the choice away from people...
By the way, I don't hate this club, I simply think you are all misguided... Well, not all, but some of you are.
1年以上前 Maria1307 said…
angry
Of course there are two equations. I know this for certain.
1年以上前 bratski2192 said…
For those saying that He doesn't exist: There's no living proof that He doesn't exist. Nothing thus far has proven that the Bible is wrong. Everything scientific has been put in the category of theories thus far (evolution/bbt, etc). Just trying to justify anything away from God. I don't see that happening. Praise God. =)
1年以上前 greatnews12345 said…
He does exist! I know a man who didn't believe in him and God spoke to him so started going to church and believing in GOD.
Okay, what equations? Please tell me. (FYI, I don't believe that ANY mathatical equations are honestly correct, unless it is applied to real-life, practical situations, like trades and other such jobs)

The rest of you, believe that if you like, but I'm not going to (my choice, not yours).

bratski2192, maybe no-one has proved that he doesn't exist, but no-one has proved that he DOES exist, either, so you just pierced yourself with the same pitchfork. You don't see what happening? People believing in something other than a deity? Why not? What is wrong with people choosing to believe what THEY want to believe? Evolution may be a theory, but there are many pieces of Darwin's theory that have ACTUALLY been proved. Take speciation for example. Darwin proved that animals eveolve differently, given spatial and geographical barriers... This is proved by the number of different finches that reside on the Galapagos Islands. That's what I believe, anyway. Choose not to, I already know you will, but don't go getting so cocky about it all, I'll only believe in God if someone adequately proves it to me.
1年以上前 HPCouples said…
^But there is nothing to prove that he doesn't exist. And if you need "proof" to believe in something then how are you an atheist? Atheists have no proof that he doesn't exist, which would make you go against what you just said about needing proof. Also, if you want to gain more of an understanding then study what Albert Eisenstein was teaching. He took different things of facts and how the Earth works and he was opened minded about every religion to come to his conclusion that God does exist.
Another thing, STOP BEING A TROLL. You're just proving to us that you really are hating on this spot. No one commented about your religion, we're were discussing ours and you just happened to come and comment. I'm starting to get this feeling that you have a crush on us, the way you're spending your sweet time here.
1年以上前 xXxDracoxXx said…
"This is stupid! There is no equation that proves he exists and non-believers don't believe because they choose not to... I hate it when people do this Conversionist crap! Seriously, stop trying to take the choice away from people..."
Let me make this clear. THIS IS THE GOD SPOT. What do think we're not going to talk about our religion on our own spot? lol.
No one is trying to convert you because we all believe in God, you came to this spot on your own account. What ever you see on this spot is for what we believe. Really, I can't even take you seriously anymore.
1年以上前 bratski2192 said…
I'm not being cocky. I'm being truthful. Evolution has still been proven to have massive holes in it too (Look up the book, *Creation Vs. Evolution* which looks at both without bias). Remember that as well. It's no accident that we are all here either. He made us all for a purpose. If u don't like reading what we all feel & believe, then please stop slightly bashing/being rude of our beliefs too. God IS Real. No One compares to Him.
last edited 1年以上前
You believe that, I don't. Simple. I'm not saying that he doesn't exist, which I have said many times... I'm saying that equations prove nothing. You gonna believe someone if they say there's an equation that proves one person is an idiot?

And, Draco, saying there's an equation that proves God exists is your belief and posting on here is obviously going to cause an argument, whether it is the God club, or not. Seriously, you think people are just going avoid this spot, because you guys ahve the naive belief that everyone on Fanpop is going to be a nice person?
1年以上前 xHardcoreBunnyx said…
^ Ah! Your comments are pissing me off already. It's not 'obviously' going to start an argument if idiots like you don't keep posting on this spot. Respect the rules of Fanpop. I don't even know how to respond to you anymore because I can't believe someone can be as dimwitted as you. You are obviously trying to look for trouble because how else would you have known about a forum on this spot unless you were looking for it. And I think we have the right to post what want on God on this site that relates to God in a positive way, don't you? Like come on, what are you six? Your arguments don't even make sense, seriously. And stop trolling on this spot or else I'll report you and get a lot of other people to report you as well.
Wow, I'm a troll for having an opinion now, am I. And what I'm saying makes no sense? Hypocrite much. You can't stop me from wanting to discuss the concept of God. Where else would I do it, anyway? On another forum? Not at all. This club was obviously created for the purpose of discussing God and that was what I was attempting to do. How am I not respecting the rules of Fanpop? I didn't swear at anyone, or insult anyone... You threw more insults my way, than I ever did to you. Realistically, you actually 'broke' more rules of Fanpop than I ever did.

I'm not trying to cause an argument, for the last time, just trying to have a discussion, without people trying to bite my freakin' head off for having a different opinion. Honestly, why are you guys so defensive? Anyway, seriously, can anyone here put aside childish fights and actually have a proper discussion with me, instead of trying to point out my faults as a person? I realise I didn't have the greatest entrance to this club, but I'm still interested in Christian peoples' belief in God, whether I believe in it, or not.
sad
@xXxDracoxXx, saying that an equation proves his existence, is basically assuming that now everyone should believe it, because an equation 'proves' it. FYI, if an equation honestly proved it, then fine, whatever, but equations are obscure and often make no real sense. I don't think equations prove anything, I think that if you see something with your own eyes, then that is enough proof. For example, I don't believe in the Big Bang Theory, or many parts of evolution. I also don't know about many of the things that the Universe holds, or even our planet. I'm a scholar, I simply wish to learn more about everything and obtain as much wisdom as I possibly can. Simple. I have no interest in causing silly fights, I just want to learn more about God, so you guys gonna accomodate that, or what?
1年以上前 coriann said…
tongue
you guys, i know Liam can seem a little bit offensive, he's just sharing his opinion here, which is that no one has really proven or dis-proven God yet, okay and he doesn't believe there is an equation that proves God exists, i can't say i believe or disbelieve in it, i just find it sounds rather radical, plus, to me faith will remain just faith, i doubt they will ever be able to prove anything, the world is full of truth, but what we believe is our faith, if you understand what im saying :P
1年以上前 xHardcoreBunnyx said…
hmmm
Okay, hold on. One comment at a time. First off!!! You're a troll because you came to this spot, not with an open mind, but to tell us we're basically dumb for believing in God and telling us we shouldn't believe God did those things for us. That makes you a troll!! You are just so...WOW. Stop making it seem like you're innocent and had an open mind from the beginning. You just keep changing up your story. Do realize how many times you've contradicted yourself? Oh and do you even understand the word hypocrite? How was I being a hypocrite? Stop trying to use words to make me feel like I'm wrong because I'm not. If anyone is wrong here, it's you.

"You can't stop me from wanting to discuss the concept of God. Where else would I do it, anyway? On another forum? Not at all. This club was obviously created for the purpose of discussing God and that was what I was attempting to do. How am I not respecting the rules of Fanpop? I didn't swear at anyone, or insult anyone... You threw more insults my way, than I ever did to you. Realistically, you actually 'broke' more rules of Fanpop than I ever did. " Ha! Don't make me laugh. You weren't here to discuss God. You bluntly told us, basically, we have no reason to believe in God. And yes, the manner that you came into this spot was disrespectful and wrong. It's not just about how many insults you throw, you didn't say, 'I don't really believe in God, but I would like to hear your opinions on God. If that's okay with you.' That would have been something completely different and it would have saved you all of this arguing. You just won't accept the fact that how you approached this spot was wrong. Then we are the ones that get blamed because we told a person ,who was just here to bash this club, that our beliefs are not stupid. And the only reason we got defensive is because you wrote, "This is stupid! There is no equation that proves he exists and non-believers don't believe because they choose not to... I hate it when people do this Conversionist crap! Seriously, stop trying to take the choice away from people..." And that's not a reason to get defensive? You also wrote something before that on another forum or did you forget because you like to block out the wrong you said to only focus on the 'innocent' things you were trying to say to actually convince yourself that we are the bad ones and you did nothing wrong? You just don't know how to approach things the right way. Also, I don't like to argue with people, so if I do it's obviously for a valid reason. If you can just stop trying to change up words and your story to prove you're right, then maybe we can finally move forward and answer your questions. Okay?

@coriann I understand, but he came into this club wrong and completely negative. I like your last line though. I completely understand lol.
1年以上前 xXxDracoxXx said…
wink
@blackpanther666 FYI, that message was sent long before we resolved our issues. There were no fights arising, so yeah...... awkward O.o
1年以上前 Bladewarrior said…
oh big deal i've already disproved evolution n the big bang
last edited 1年以上前
Hmmm. Looking back on these arguments, I really seem like a douche. I didn't communicate my point very well, apparently.

@bladewarrior. You've disproved evolution and the big bang, have you? Alright then, let's hear it.
1年以上前 cloudcastle said…
smile

( :

Hello Maria1307 . . .

God could equal all of the 26 letters of the alphabet put together and them some.

G = 7
O = 15
D = 4
______ +

There could be 26 letters in the alphabet.

Hope you have a happy Friday.

( :
1年以上前 jand26 said…

( :

To put God under a micro-scope may not be possible and may be a bit of a silly idea as God c = Invisible, with a capital i for Invisible.

Christmas ( could equal ) c = on the way.

Hope you have a merry one.

( :
1年以上前 andjandGod said…
sunny

. . . . .

. . . . . hi / hello Maria1307 . . . . .

. . . . . don't think God can get put under a micro - scope . . . . .

. . . . . could try air but air is a creation of God and creation of God is not the same as God . . . . .

. . . . . the build up to christmas 2 , 0 2 2 could / may / might be occurring / happening . . . . .

. . . . . hope you have a merry one . . . . .

. . . . .