少女時代 ♥ SNSD Story Game ♥

kpop4everlover posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 02:54PM
Credits to snsdlover4ever

This is basically a writing / photo game , I post a member(s) and you will have to write a made up story about them and no things that are too negative , only just things that might of happened or could of throughout the time of 2007 - 2014 , it could be about them / her getting a award or they fall out but end up being the best of friends later , or pranking each other , just things you can think of , also you can post a photo if you like , or instead you can post a comic strip story or write and then make maybe little boxes with photos to explain the story clearer

We will them have a vote on the best story and the people's stories if they don't mind me putting it in a article to share with everyone and the photo will go with the story ! :)

Hope you enjoy :)

Round 1 : Tiffany , Taeyeon , Jessica and Yuri (OPEN)
Winner:

last edited on Jan 05, 2014 at 02:58PM

少女時代 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 kpop4everlover said…
Hope the game rules aren't too confusing and if you can don't post the same story as someone else or just make a twist in it.

We will have 5 rounds and at the end of all rounds we will vote the best story from each round and if the writer doesn't mind me putting it into an article to share with everyone then we can put the stories into an article you can also put photos with your story or just make a comic strip with some words !

Round 1 : Tiffany , Taeyeon , Jessica and Yuri
last edited 1年以上前