少女時代 [PLEASE REPLY]Rank Who Is The Most Talented in SNSD? And Why?

YulYoonSoo posted on Oct 08, 2012 at 01:41PM
For me ::

1.Yoona-acting,singing,dancing,imitate,CF­
2.Yuri-imitate,acting,dancing,singing
3.Seohyun-sings and dance well
4.Sunny-sings and dance well
5.Sooyoung-dance well,acting and imitate
6.Taeyeon-sings well,acting
7.Jessica-acting,sings and dance well
8.Hyoyeon-can dance 'DANCING QUEEN'
9.Tiffany-only singing
 For me :: 1.Yoona-acting,singing,dancing,imitate,CF 2.Yuri-imitate,acting,dancing,singing 3.Seoh

少女時代 26 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 princess89 said…
laugh
For me:

1. Sooyoung - she has decent voice even not the best in SNSD. her dancing skill is good. she can act well (just need to polish a bit), she can imitate others, good in modelling, can write lyrics
2. Jessica - very good vocal, good vibrato technic, decent dancer, good actress, good in modelling.
3. Yoona - dance and act quite good. a very good model, can imitate others. but need to improve in singing
4. Seohyun - very good vocal, can harmonise with others very well, good in dancing, can imitate, has a great piano skill, just need to get her chance to act because i think she can be a good actress
5. Taeyeon
6. Sunny
7. Hyoyeon
8. Yuri
9. Tiffany
1年以上前 pretty_angel92 said…
Sooyoung- the most well rounded member, she can dance and sing great, she's also a very godd actress, she ca play viola now, she's also a good MC, songwritter, model, fluent in japanese and english, knows a bit of french and chinese, seriously she does EVERYTHING...not to mention that she's mostly used along with Seo, Tae and Sica for the chorus on SNSD's songs

Seohyun-good dancer and singer, can play piano

i don't usually rank the others, so i'll just leave it like that..all i can say is that Yoona, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon are the least talented for me. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica are in the middle
last edited 1年以上前
HyoHunnie4Ever commented…
lol she doesnt know english. 1年以上前
pretty_angel92 commented…
she does 1年以上前
1年以上前 tiagih said…
Before I begin I worked on this list for about an hour and a half so I really carefully thought about everything here. I will rank each talent on a sale of 1-5, with 1 being not really, and 5 being pro.

Taeyeon-Vocal-5, Acting-1, Dancing-2, Variety skill-3, fluency in language-3=14
Jessica-Vocal-5, Acting-3, Dancing-2, Variety skill-1, fluency in language-5=16
Sunny-Vocal-4, Acting-4, Dancing-3, Variety skill-5, fluency in language-3=19
Tiffany-Vocal-5, Acting-3, Dancing-1, Variety skill-1, fluency in language-5=15
Hyoyeon-Vocal-1, Acting-1, Dancing-5, Variety skill-4, fluency in language-1=12
Yuri-Vocal-3, Acting-3, Dancing-5, Variety skill-4, fluency in language-1=16
Sooyoung-Vocal-3, Acting-3, Dancing-4, Variety skill-4, fluency in language-5=19
Yoona-Vocal-1, Acting-4, Dancing-4, Variety skill-4, fluency in language-1=14
Seohyun-Vocal-4, Acting-1, Dancing-3, Variety skill-2, fluency in language-3=13

1.Sun/Soo:Sun-strong point is variety talent. Soo- strong point is her language skills

2.Jes/Yul:Jes- strong point is her voice and language skills. Yuri-Strong point is variety skills and dancing

3.Tiffany: Strong point is her language skills

4.Tae/Yoo:Tae- strong point is her voice. Yoo- strong point is her acting and dancing.

5.Seohyun- strong point is her voice.

6.Hyoyeon- strong point is her dancing.
 Before I begin I worked on this 一覧 for about an 時 and a half so I really carefully thought about
1年以上前 ImanNessa99 said…
hmm Tiagih, why you put 3 on Seohyun's fluency language and 5 on Sooyoung's?
And why Sunny got 4 in acting? Yuri and Sooyoung just got 3?

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ImanNessa99 said…
1.Sooyoung-Good singer,great dancer,good actress,songwritter,fluent in many languages and also a good MC.
2.Seohyun-Great singer,good dancer ,fluent in many languages,can play piano and guitar
3.Sunny-good actress,great singer,good dancer,variety queen

i don't know about TaeYoonYulSic -__-
But Tiffany have least talent . She's just a great singer .
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tiagih said…
^
1.Seohyun isn't fluent in a language, Sooyoung is.
2. Sunny got an nomination and a good merited quote from her musical hence the 4 and not the 3 which means that yuri and sooyoung had been in dramas.
1年以上前 ImanNessa99 said…
Seohyun isn't fluent? she is fluent in Korean,Japanese,Chinese right? And Sooyoung is fluent in Korean,English,Japanese? they're same.
last edited 1年以上前
Those are al basics exept Jap and Kor. Seo only Kor. 1年以上前
1年以上前 tiagih said…
^no you misunderstand me, Seohyun can "speak" many languages but she isn't "fluent" in them. Jessica and Tiffany are the only true fluent English speakers in the group. Sooyoung is the only true fluent Japanese speaker, everyone else is fluent in only Korean. Just because someone can speak some English doesn't mean they are fluent in the language, all of SNSD Japanese promotions are proof of that.
1年以上前 princess89 said…
smile
@tiagih: you rank seohyun and taeyeon 3 for the fluency in language which i don't really agree because clearly seohyun is better than taeyeon. at least she can handle simple conversation in english and chinese and speaks so many in japanese compared to taeyeon.

Oh and why sunny got 4 in acting when she didn't really show her talent in any dramas (even she acted in musical once).
1年以上前 ImanNessa99 said…
Tiagih : Seohyun is fluent in Chinese/Korean and Sooyoung is fluent in Japanese/Korean , So i think Seohyun should get 5 too. or Sooyoung is not only fluent in Korean/Japanese? And Sooyoung is fluent in English right?
last edited 1年以上前
she isnt fluent in Englis 1年以上前
tiagih, how can you say that Sooyoung has 3 in acting, along with Sica and Yul? i don't think you should even compare, since Sooyoung is much better. you're probably not watching Sooyoung's drama, since you just puted such a low score. but ok, maybe it's just your opinion. i'm just saying that you should really watch her scenes on every episode once again. especially the episodes for this week(tomorrow and thursday)- you will finally see a different side of Sooyoung's acting, since her scenes are going to be dramatic, now. maybe after those episodes, you will recognize that Soo is indeed a very good actress
1年以上前 tiagih said…
Oh Dear let me answer all the questions one at a time, sorry for the wait.

" you rank seohyun and taeyeon 3 for the fluency in language which i don't really agree because clearly seohyun is better than taeyeon"

Answer: Everyone who can speak a language pretty well I gave a three, I can't give a 4 or 5 because only three members can fluent in another language. If they have a one, its because they can't speak a language properly. Seohyun may speak languages better than others but she isn't fluent in any of them so she is still in the same boat as others. Speaking a language doesn't mean you are fluent in them.

Sooyoung isn't fluent in anything but Japanese. You will know when she is finally fluent because she is confident when she talks, compare when she speaks English to when she speaks Japanese, there is a major difference.

"how can you say that Sooyoung has 3 in acting, along with Sica and Yul?"

Answer: I gave everyone who has done a some acting recently a 3, you get a four if you got an merited recognition form our work. So far only Sunny and Yoona have. You don't want my opinion on her acting because I will tell you its not good same with the others, but I am not a credible figure. Once she has a credible figure give her a nomination for her work then she will become a 4, until then she is a 3 for participation.
^ your're the first person to say that Sooyoung's acting isn't good, which is seriously weird, but like i said, it's your opinion. maybe you don't like it, but she's very natural and beliavable on every scene. yeah, they didn't gave her a nomitation, but you seem to forget that this is from a cable channel, and the ratings are lower than the free channels, not to mention that the public won't recognize Sooyoung's acting that much, not because she's bad, but because it's a cable drama. but let me tell you this, Sooyoung is actually being praised by the critics for her acting skills, and let's not forget about the senior actors, they're very experienced and they even said she was better than Yoona. even Lee Soo Man said Sooyoung was the best actress in SNSD. but anyway, i won't argue with you anymore
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ImanNessa99 said…
smile
Seohyun is fluent in Chinese and Sooyoung's acting is better than Sunny's and Yuri's is better than SunSoo . I think Soo and Yul should get 4 too.
1年以上前 tiagih said…
^^I am not the only person to say her acting isn't good, but that is not the point. I am not a fan of how Koreans act in their dramas its too, I prefer musical because they are more lively. I placed Sunny higher just because she got a merited credit for her musical when the group singers better than her, didn't.

^again I repeat Seohyun is not fluent in any language but her native one. Sooyoung has not yet received a merited credit for her work yet, she is essentially in the same boat as Jessica and Yuri.
I admit her acting is "better" but she hasn't received merited credit for it, so its not fair just because my opinion of her is higher I rank her higher. Sooyoung said Jessica and Yuri were great, right? How far from the truth is that? Once she gets her award she will rank higher until then she stays at the 3 for effort/participation.

ImanNessa99 i don't think Yuri is better, she sounded fake on her drama
1年以上前 VenusLove said…
SEOHYUN- She can sing
-She can Dance
-She knows how to play guitar
-She knows how to play piano
-She knows how to play violin or flute
-She can dance ballet
-She is smart she onece mentioned in WE GOT MARRIED that she place 2ND PLACE IN THEIR SCHOOL
1年以上前 Twinaniii said…
Seohyun is very talented n smart :)
1年以上前 Virgo_2411 said…
heart
I think so far the result is either SOOYOUNG or SEOHYUN.

And I totally agree with that.
1年以上前 kanaesya said…
heart
emmm i think all the member have diffrent talents but i think the one is seohyun and the second is sooyoung the third is sunny
1年以上前 HyoHunnie4Ever said…
1 - Taeyeon OST Queen, main vocal, got acepted through a vocal competition what she won (everyone forgot her cheez -.-).
2 - Tiffany Her voice kyaaa soo good.
3 - Hyo Dancing queen, uniqe voice, great personality in variety.
The rest doesnt really have talent...
9 - Yoona everyone says she acts bad, singing? Not an option, solo dancer? ....... she could do cf's and variety
1年以上前 snsd4life said…
I like how people put Sooyoung the first<3 My very ultimate bias.
My number one:
Sooyoung; Acting, her vocal ranking is now 6 (beated Yuri), Imitations, The funniest member of snsd, her dance ranking is now third, along with Yoona, shes the most caring person in snsd. I love her so much<3
1年以上前 Curlymckay_ said…
For me,
1. Sooyoung, she is my 6th favorite singer, 2nd favorite dancer, and 1st favorite actress
2. Jessica, she is my 1st favorite singer, 7th favorite dancer, and 3rd favorite actress
3. Yoona, she is my 7th favorite singer, 3rd favorite dancer, and 2nd favorite actress
4. Seohyun, 4th for singing, 5th for dancing, 4th for acting
5. Sunny, 3rd for singin, 6th for dancing, 6th for acting
6. Hyoyeon/Yuri, Hyoyeon is 9th for singing, 1st for dancing, 7th for acting and Yuri is 8th for singing, 4th for dancing, and 5th for acting
7. Taeyeon, 2nd for singing, 8th for dancing, 9th for acting
8. Tiffany, 5th for singing, 9th for dancing, 8th for acting
1年以上前 snsd4life said…
Sooyoung is also very good in English and Japanese. Her english accent is better than any other snsd members (except Tiffany and Jessie ofc) and shes hella funny especially when theres Hyoyeon around. So yea im proud of her<3
1年以上前 ChikiShikiPop said…
1. Yoona
2. Taeyeon, Jessica
3. sooyoung
4. Seohyun, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany
1年以上前 pearlxashxdawn said…
All I can say is...

1. Sooyoung - can speak fluent Japanese and a little English and Indonesian (yeah you read it right ^^), 6th best singer, 4th best dancer, good variety skills/talking skills and by far the best actress in SNSD.

2. Jessica - can speak fluent English and a little Mandarin and Japanese, 2nd best singer, 6th best dancer and my 3rd favorite actress.

3. Seohyun - can speak a little English, Chinese and Japanese, 3rd best singer, 6th best dancer and my 5th favorite actress

~> I can't really rank the others... maybe because it takes time (?) XD