1. Why did the turkey クロス the road? He wasn't a chicken.
2. Knock, knock! Who's there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee who? Norma Lee, I ring the doorbell.
3. If あなた are American in the living room, what are あなた in the bathroom? European (you're a peein')!
4. What did the science book say to the math book? Boy, do あなた have problems!
5. When I fell down, a friend asked, "Are あなた all right?" I replied, "No, I'm half left."
6. What do あなた get when あなた クロス a hedgehog with a turtle? A slow poke
7. Why do skunks like Valentine's Day? They're scent-imental.
8. Knock, knock! Who's there? Urine. Urine who? Urine for a big surprise. I peed myself laughing at these jokes.
9. Knock, knock! Who's there? Britney Spears. Britney Spears who? Knock, Knock! Who's there? Britney Spears. Britney Spears who? Oops! I did it again.
10. Knock, Knock! Who's there? Interrupting Chili Peppers. Interrupting...Give it away, give it away, give it away now!
11. What did one meteor say to the other? Help me! I'm falling!
12. What did the mallard say to the 白鳥, スワン when they were playing Frisbee? Duck!
13. What did the covers say to the bed? Don't worry, I've got あなた covered.
14. Knock, knock! Who's there? Owl. Owl who? Whooooooooo else?!