フルーツバスケット Ending to the Anime...

kandysoda posted on Dec 06, 2007 at 11:40PM
Anyone else upset at the way the Anime abruptly ends without real resolution?

I spent so long watching the anime, and was pretty upset when I found out it was over and they weren't making any more. It made me want to read the manga though.

Fruits Basket has an awesome story, and I liked the interesting background with each of the characters. It just makes me sad that you can't get a complete story with the animated series.

フルーツバスケット 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 coco1212 said…
I like the manga better, but the anime is good too! I was a lil'upset that tohru didn't get with anyone (Kyo) lol but I guess that makes it fair to YukixTohru fans
1年以上前 kawaii_onigiri said…
yeah the manga is much better! i think (at least what my friend told me) that there were different reasons they ended the anime. one is because they made akito a boy.
1年以上前 Snerkie said…
i only watched a bit of the anime but i've read all of the manga and the ending made no sense to me...i dunno if it's just me or if it doesn't make sense to a lot of people, lol.
1年以上前 lilcutie122 said…
I WISH THEY WOULD CREATE A SECOND SERIES DARN!! i thought this was one of the best i've ever watched...
1年以上前 alynn said…
yeah u're rite. i spend so many hours watching fruit basket, feeling very excited. at first, i thought in the end, sumthing interesting will happen like kyo would die or whatever. i even cried watching the part when tohru ran away after seeing kyo transformed into a 'thing', saying 'i should have never come to this house'..huhu..it's so sad..but in the end, OMG! it ended juz like that??? i mean, wat happen 2 tohru n akito?? i never read the manga actually so i dunno wat happens in the end..i juz wonder..but anyway, i love the anime fruit basket(even though the ending is so frustating!)
1年以上前 ouranhostess said…
They should have made it fallow the manga through! I'm crying because as soon as it ends people forget it and I don't want to! I know everyone says I can't be with anime my whole life but anime helps me get through school and when they end it's like the end of the world but this one was the most harshly taken I can't believe them! When I get all the manga I'm NEVER letting go! Fruits Basket's a life saver for me!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 martemora15 said…
omg i also cryed when thoru ran off! it was so sad, my eyes was like all red!
1年以上前 Lunatic said…
I really wish the anime would continue. There is so much that the anime never wraps up.
1年以上前 Goldfishhxx said…
worried
i was the same i can't totally remember but i think i may possibly have cries when i found out there was no more.... I did read all the manga though!
It's amazing if anyone hasn't read it yet you should!
i cried (for sure) when i saw the manga ended.
1年以上前 fabfamily99 said…
Yeah.. I cried several times in the manga. I like the manga way better than the anime, 1. because its forgettful, and 2. they didnt follow through the manga, and 3. they dont have a real ending!
1年以上前 kyonkichi said…
laugh
and i like the manga better because in the show, tohru's "dear mom" flashbacks really sucked and when kyo turns into 'that' in the book, tohru doesn't freak out as much. she INSTANTLY falls inlove with him that night. not throwing up all over everywhere.and the manga tells a lot more.i hate it when- OMG! FRUITS BASKET MOVIE!!! THAT WOULD THE MOST FUCKING AWESOMEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE. THAT WOULD BE LEGEN- wait for it... DARY!